*rolls over your headphone cables*

*rolls over your headphone cables*

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Repair-Dodgy-or-Broken-Headphones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it doesn't because my headphone cable is organized and never even get close to floor.

My headphone cable is about three miles long and no matter what I do, no matter how I tie it up, no matter where I put it, whether I'm using them or not they SOMEHOW get run over.

Tough luck, learn how to manage cables. Your cable is not longer than mine, I'm using HD600 with stock 3m cable and I don't know of any headphones with cables longer than 3m.

Try this. Loop the bulk of the cable at the back of your desk with a large cable tie, loose enough to let a little slack to let the cable slide. Run the rest of cable to the headphones along the top of your desk.

The one I use is actually 16ft

autism

>tfw my headphones don't have cables
>tfw my chairs don't have wheels
>tfw my home doesn't have chairs

AAAA STAHP IT

> tfw my home doesn't have walls
> tfw my existance isn't real
> tfw Sup Forums is a figment of my imagination

headphone? I'm not underage

>tfw too poor to have good headphones
>tfw I use stolen Air France headphones
>tfw the cable breaks after a month anyway

>confusing me for some autistic poorfag who can’t affors bluetooth headphones
lmao

cut your cable shorter and then just rewire audiojak.

How the fuck do you have headphone cables that touch the ground? Are you guys to poor to own a desk?

You obviously don't have headphones with a 12ft cable

What cable?

What headhphones are these? Thought I could find it by searching filename or just reverse searching but I guess not.

Audio Technica MSR7
The BTR1 is the Bluetooth adapter, from Fiio

>bluetooth

Thank you friend.

This ain't your grandad's bluetooth, son. Quality can actually get pretty good these days.

oh fuck bro, its in the cable

Based caster. Wireless fags btfo.

Wtf, can't you idiots fix a broken audio cable?

so since this is the closest thing to a chair thread what is a decent computer chair i can order online that isnt leather horseshit max budget is 400 and im fat so weight capacity needs to be at least 300

>teathering your 400 dollar headphones to a bluetooth tumor
>needing to charge your fucking home headphones

this is about the most retarded thing i have ever seen

>not just sitting on the floor

Do you have multiple amplifiers in between? Isn't there significant loss of signal at 3 miles?

>computer chair
>that isnt leather horseshit
Pick one and only one. If you want a good chair, get a car seat and attached it to an office chair mount.

>not cutting your cables down so they're only like 40cm long (or however long you need them so they're not drooping down to the floor but not too tight either)

You're not retarded are you, user?

wikihow.com/Repair-Dodgy-or-Broken-Headphones

>drops your wired equipment

DELETE THIS!

Have fun soldering your headphones every day.

I'll gladly take the inconvenience of plugging a USB cable into my headphones at the end of the day over getting the cable caught in my chair and yanked out multiple times a day.

What's this?

kek

Now it just gets caught behind a leg when you move the chair.

Now this is the OC that I come to Sup Forums to see

Aaaaaaaa, why is the ps3 so close to falling off?? Push it back so it doesnt fallll ahhhhhhhhh

>300 pound soy boy programmer starter park

This image makes me extremely nervous for some reason. Please refrain from posting similar ones.

What headphone cables ?

>stabs you

I asked very politely once already. Please stop.

>interior: chair manufacturer headquarters
>hey you know how it's mildly inconvenient to have a chair that's not the right height?
>yeah?
>how about we put a pressurized metal tube right under the user's anus? It would allow them to adjust the chair up and down
>brilliant!

office chairs are a meme

>2017
>wired anything

>tfw having wired electricity in the current year

>im an adult i get to use speakers

jej

I don't have a desk or a chair

I have batteries you dumb nigger poojeet

Rolled over my headphone cable countless times
My 10€ extension cable took most of the beating and its completely fine after a couple of years of rolling over it

Fuck off, normie

Where did you get that cable? I wanted to do this for so long but they are so fucking expensive.

*uses speakers*

Propaganda

>2017
>not having cordless headphones

Every time I see this image, I can hear the "POOMF", the bloodcurdling scream, the 360 degree spin as blood spills out of the anus.

same, I love this kind of oc

Why would I use headphones on my desktop? I don't watch paedophiliac cartoons from taiwan.

ay

fuck off reddit

NOT TODAY

>not owning bluetooth headphones