Someone give me a quick breakdown of why they fought eachother despite speaking the same language and being essentially...

Someone give me a quick breakdown of why they fought eachother despite speaking the same language and being essentially the same people ethnically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvu48xUADd4
youtube.com/watch?v=qWEGXhTAnCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're the european niggers

because we're tribalistic and regressive
we're not a progressive utopia like canada :)

As if other countries in Europe never fought wars against eachother

Fuck off mountain Jew

No, he's right.

You got an answer, no need to be mad sealclubber

balkanite turkoslavs, impossible to civilize them

Fuck off mountain Jew

It's slavshits's nature.

But not us, right? Because we separated peacefully .ω.

cuz shit and dicks!
ahahahahahahahahahaha

Simply put it's religion, America and Germany.

>Germany

Explain. I thought Russia would have had more play if religion was a factor (orthodoxy)

i thought balkans were christian turks though
do balkans even squat? i was told they sit

vojvodina magyars are pretty bad too desu

of course not
sons of Alexander are no Negroes

Germany used the situation to get Slovenia and Croatia in its economic sphere.

WHERE THEY BELONG DAMMIT YOU SERBOPHILES ARE RUINING THIS COUNTRY

Well I never had problems with Macedonians so far

Da we squat n drink vodka haha also mek funni yt videoz xD cyka blyat!!!

>separated peacefully
and then you got terrorized by albo durkas in 2001.

Let me explain.
Nationalism was very rife after Tito died.
Serbs and Croats were neck-on-neck during the 80s.
Bosnia had massacres.
Everyone hated the FUCK out of each other.

Yes but we didn't fight against people with whom till yesterday we swore in "brotherhood and unity".

u did tho

Also, everyone hated me because I'm Muslim.
Albanians and Serbs claim Kosovo's theirs.
NATO and UN failure were very present during the conflicts.

But Kosovo is Serbia user

When?

itt DIASPORA EVERYWHERE

>Albanians and Serbs claim Kosovo's theirs.

MOUNTAIN KIKE DO YOU NOT READ

Did you get bullied by Albanians in school?

In the West of your country, guys from KLA moved their ops to your country and called themselves National Liberation Army.

You guys killed them all. Then they came back last year.

When did we ever swore on brotherhood and unity with šiptars...
Don't insult me here.

niggah

No. Actually I get along well with Albanians.

What the fuck do you mean?

in that very same oath when u swore brotherhood and unity to every yugoslav nation, including kosovars

We are Central European k thx

>kosovars
No such thing. We swore only for YugoSLAV nations, not Ottoman leftovers.

Niglet. We're all in southern Europe.
Central Europe includes Austria, Hungary, Germany and Poland.

albos were recognized as a yuGOslav nation after 1945 tho, btw why are we capitalizing random letters

>swearing to degenerate bulgar rapebabies who speak croatian who brainwashed you into thinking you're ancient greeks

Whatever you say, my turkoslavic friend.

B--b-but Alexander The Great-sandpie, w-we are Ottoman mixed leftovers...

:^)

>albos were recognized as a yuGOslav nation
Proofs?
Either way, even...EVEN if we accept what you say, it was them who attacked us, we did not start any conflicts whatsoever.

>a borscht-eating Pole is more Central European than me

maybe in Polish Sup Forums shitposts

We never said you started any shit.

>you will never ever be a primitive physically imposing neanderthal-looking balkan man
>you will never ever hate all of your neighbors for silly historical reasons

why even live

This thread did not make it any clearer why you all hate each other

No. You will be southern european with us.

monteniggers are taller than dutch
neanderthals were manlets

>we did not start any conflicts whatsoever
same here m8 :^)

DUTCHIE BTFOOOOOO

Bosniak diaspora here

I was taught all my life to hate serbs and (not so much but still) dislike croats, but as I learned more and more I realized it was bullshit. Bosniaks were asshole to albanians during yugoslavia aswell from what I'm told

Imo yugoslavia is better but I doubt anyone can pull it off

I dont know what made people want to leave Yugoslavia but I believe it's communism. After people started leaving it left a sour taste in Serbias mouth and there were plenty of wars

Also different skydaddies is a big reason there was so much bloodshed

>wanting to be part of Poland and Hungary
by now it's better you call yourselves ex-venetians

Basically after Tito died:
>Croatians: WE WUZ NAZI'S AND SHIT, SERBS RAUS
>Bosnians: ALLAHU AKHBAR!
>Slovenians: Hey lads, we got money, you're starting to run out of yours....so, we're going to bail so you don't leach off of us. k thx
>Macedonians: JUST STOP FIGHTING GUYS!
>Albanians: Hehe, you know this land that you let us take refuge in from Enver Hoxha? Yeah, it's ours because we're supposedly Illyrians and this land is called Dardania. Hehe, give me your organs.
>Serbs: ALL LANDS THAT HAVE ATLEAST 50% SERBS IN THEM HAVE TO BE MERGED WITH THE MOTHERLAND. ANYONE DISAGREEING WITH THIS WILL BE PURGED!

>Macedonians: JUST STOP FIGHTING GUYS!
shameful
they are truly not bulgarians after all

Fine, let me explain.
We have a different way of being yugos.
Slovenia is more westernized than we are.
Croatia has more coastal regions than the rest of us do.
Us Bosniaks are Muslim.
Serbia caused two fucking wars and lost them all.
Montenegro is Serbia's defiant little brother.
Kosovo is disputed.
Macedonia has Alexander the Great.

We all want what we have, but never in a million years will we get what we want out of each other. Even if it means we shed blood.

>The 2001 insurgency in the Republic of Macedonia was an armed conflict which began when the ethnic Albanian National Liberation Army (NLA) militant group began attacking the security forces of the Republic of Macedonia

Someone fucking gets it. Nice job, swedebro.

They bought into the idea of Communism the most....poor sods.

Bosnians are also by far the most yugonostalgic. They liked the welfare. Guess that they really are like their Muslim brothers scourging Europe today.

>swedebro

Nigger we will never give you rep. Srpska.

why are this threads so cringe? just shit and dicks it and sage

What's disgusting me is that more and more people are becoming radicalized muslims in every bosniak mosque. I dont know how to deal with it but it's a pretty nasty development. Normal bosniaks dont like them and other balkan countries definitely dont like them

>Im diaspora
Greek/Bulgar/Serb, are you blind?

>implying Serbia doesn't just have to wait for Bosna & Šverctrgovina to collapse and implode

Fuck off, m8. We're not fucking filled with historical myths like yours is.

Eh discard that...

>Bosna & Šverctrgovina
Lmao

>They bought into the idea of Communism the most....poor sods.
what do you mean?

At least we don't have refoogees in our country.

bulgaria never hates its neighbors and we never killed nobody

Yeah, unfortunately there's still some sort of fundamentalist shit in the mosques here. Eventually theyll think about the war and they'll shut up.

Well, I surely don't want an another war 'round here, but you can't really prevent it without foreign help. You would be blown the fuck out if you tried anything.

Also, we want to distance ourselves from your increasingly Islamist populace. There are too many registered terrorist training sites in your country to just sit and wait.

Fuck off you lazy pricks. You're living with that many resources and still didn't do shit. COMMUNISTS LITERALLY HAD TO FORCE YOU SHITS TO GO TO SCHOOL, YOU WERE THAT UNEDUCATED.

That we're brothers and equals. We're not, but it shouldn't have ended that badly. We could've parted like gentleman, but it was not meant to be.

Anticki lads are usually bros though.

We merely help them sail off into Western Europe. Better than prevent them, they would try and pull shit around here, and they woul soon find out that we're not tolerant like our Western European brethren.

Probably because an average bosnian already fits the profile so you couldn't even notice if a few thousand new turbans arrived

>That we're brothers and equals
you cooked their brains from too much brainwashing s m h

Tell me about the dogs situation. Didn't they outlaw so you can't shoot dogs anymore if they roam around freely and they are everywhere now?

Last time I was in Sarajevo it was ridicilous. Bascarsija was almost overrun

Don't you have šinteri?
Just cage the dogs and put them to sleep or euthanize and release?

LJUDSKOG

>so you couldn't even notice if a few thousand new turbans arrived

>euthanize and release

Release them where exactly ? Dog heaven ?

Throw dead dogs out on streets ?

New Yugoslavia when

Uhm...never mind, it's called EU now ;^)

>you'd be blown the fuck over
We don't want another war, like we stated before. Plus our military has been modernized, so we don't have any interest with another war in this part of eueope. We're more inclined to working with our yugobros in Afghanistan because we both speak the same language.

>COMMUNISTS HAD TO FORCE YOU SHITS TO GO TO SCHOOL
And we still maintain that to this day, what's the problem with that?

>We merely help them sail off into Western Europe. Better than prevent them, they would try and pull shit around here, and they woul soon find out that we're not tolerant like our Western European brethren.

We aren't in the EU, why the fuck would we want refoogees in our land? We already have enough cigan running around stealing our shit!

Release as in let them go. Some usually get set free and back on the street.

Indeed, why should we shelter the West from the mess that they caused.

>helping Yugobros in Afghanistan
Really? You're being sent on those missions?
Hmm, our lads have been sent to help the Frogbros in Mali a few years back. Nothing happened to them thankfully.

euthanise means kill.

How do you intended to let them after they're dead

Go where ?

You said

>euthanise and release

Druže, you probably have the same characteristics of a Jewish con artist with Down Syndrome.

Oh, my bad, I mixed it with castrate for some reason. Castrate is to prevent them from reproducing, right?

My bad.

What's the point? They will still have good 5 years to live and be annoying. Just shoot the fuckers, costs less and easier

Well, I don't know why they don't kill them. Nobody minds them, I guess. They don't harm anybody and are in low numbers.

13 of our personnel are still there, probably guarding FOBs or some shit.

Is it true that wearing crosses became widespread in Yugoslavia because it was a way to prove you weren't Muslim and to avoid getting killed by Serbs?

yes everyone in the world who wears cross does it only to prove that he is not muslim so serbs dont kill them

from south america to europe to africa, this happened

Was that a NATO mission or something?

We parttake in UN Peace Keeping missions.

Never heard about that, but yes, most people here wear a cross around their necks. The gypsies wear nigger bling and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvu48xUADd4

Yes. If we wanted to go see family members, we had to wear that when crossing a border back then.

We're not in NATO yet. Technically, we're just participating in these events mainly to improve relationships with other nations and their armed forces.

Oh, we sometimes have training events with other NATO forces too. We're not going into NATO though.

No, only reliable way was to look who was circumcised and who was not.

As pointed out by this documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=qWEGXhTAnCw

we are not going into NATO either :3

fuck those bitches, we should just create Non-Aligned Movement again