What does Sup Forums think about reddit?

What does Sup Forums think about reddit?

It sucks.
Sage

Thought we hated it, but a ton of people here seem to have fallen for the "Repealing Net Neutrality is going to kill the net" meme, so I'm not sure anymore.

It's worse than Sup Forums and the community is mostly the most retarded american people you can find.

It's nice for certain niche topics but in general is ass

forums 2.0

Even broken clock is right twice times a day.

This

I use a couple small subs for some of my niche interests but all the big ones are cancerous circlejerks.

This
Sage

Most is shit but there are some greate little comunities

The circle-jerking is even worse than here, and the karma system destroys all variety of opinions

/thread

>2000 post topics
>people only read the top 10 comments

The jews want you to keep reciting this mantra.

It's good as a content aggregator for niche topics. The fact that there's a community around it is retarded. It's like imgur being an image sharing/hosting website yet for some reason people use it as a social media platform.

Sage

retards pretending to be smart people.

retards who circlejerk because they want some precious karma oy vey

>2000 post topics.
> just 2 comment are value, 1998 begins war subreddits,ego figth,attacks or passive-aggressive answers.

I thought we love Reddit. Don't we like /r/linux?

>Sup Forums start to a bit more mainstream
>still okay
>gamergate
>massive influx of redditards to Sup Forums cause edgy as fuck
>Sup Forums is ruined and forced to find another place to do their shitposting
>they migrate to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums turn start to turn into garbage
>reddit hear about Sup Forums
>they start to come
No wonder we see more and more consumerism, tech support and shit threads like this one.

I don't.

>Even broken clock is right twice times a day.
First, digital clocks that are broken typically do not tell any time, thus they are not correct twice a day.
Second, analog clocks that completely stop working are correct twice a day. For instance, if a clock completely stops working at 12:30, then the clock is correct at 12:30AM and 12:30PM. In other words, the stopped clock is correct twice a day. However, if an analog clock is running slightly fast or slow, such as adding or subtracting a single minute per hour, then it is possible that an analog clock will never have the correct time in a single day.
As a result, I would like to suggest this replacement saying: "A stopped analog clock is correct twice a day."

the devs can't code

>obama
>sue storm, velma, penny
>???
>MLP???
are each of those one of his fetishes?

Better than this shithole

it's markdown formatting retardo

So, how about to go fucking back, you, moron?

I don't have an account I browse it rarely, there's some useful stuff.
I hate the layout, I liked forums better
also cancerous community, upvotes=shit, etc

It's best not to try to make sense out of a dobson comic

Thank you Rajesh, 20 smeckles have been deposited into your Verizon™ account

>Agreeing with reddit on anything
you have to go back

They think they're not cancerous but actually they're.

>literal same audience on both sites.

Everyone pretends they hate it, but everyone here has reddit open in the next tab.

>endless net neutrality spam all over Sup Forums for months
They're determined, that's for sure.

I really only use the site for content aggregation (no account or anything). That upvote system they have over there is the proverbial carrot-on-a-stick people need to help focus their autism.

Okay link aggregator, bad discussion forum, brain dead community.

The whole "go back to le reddit XDDDD" meme proves Sup Forums is infested with underage retards. Go to places you like and/or have good info. It's that simple. Niche subreddits can be good. Sup Forums can be good. Both have circlejerking retard cancer. There's idiots everywhere, you're not going to avoid it.

Sup Forums has always had boogymen
gaia online
tumbler
(inboard fighting)
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums
(and of coarse)
reddit

Necer used it because of the nested thread layout and the non-chronological flow of information, prefer Sup Forums singe its just one thread and all in order of post time