What is nightlife in your city like?

What is nightlife in your city like?

>london
Pretty good from what I hear but I am a shut in

pretty good relatively little crimes commited at night

>Frankfurt
We used to be the Techno capital with a solid and reputable club scene, now we're full of clubs for Arabs and expensive hangouts for bankers.

same here desu, although expats are more likely to be around than locals

Milwaukee

Very safe :)

Decent,you have about 14 clubs and several night bars.

>town with 50k citizen

They're like 3 bars i usually go to with m8s, the next dance club is 15km away, so you need a designated driver to do anything fun at night.

Non-existant, everything closes at 18:30

I like taking strolls through the empty streets at night sometimes

Rural Greece
Complete shit.

Living in London as a shut-in is pathetic as fuck.

I don't know I never leave my aparment

London

This city never sleeps. There are pubs and bars and clubs everywhere. Strong normie infestation here.

>Sydney
pretty shit but still fun if you go to the right events

>prague

really bad

clubs sucks, beer tastes like eurobeer and strict druck laws

Finnish women dancing with niggers

I've heard nightlife is really good in Prague.
Or is it just tourist traps?

> beer tastes like eurobeer
wait are you american? that would explain it.

Are Finnish wine cute

Do they know the BBC?

Could I fuck one, pic related is me

>Malmö
>Enriched

Usually just go to Copenhagen. I've never gotten laid from a nightclub though, I don't know if that's a meme or just for Chads.

London

Probably the best clubbing city on the planet tbqh, only Berlin comes close but there is more diversity in the lineups here.

However, outside of music clubs most nightlife shuts by around 2 or 3am.

women *
love*

What about pubs? Do you have pubs that stay open till 5-6am?

yeah clubs are full of tourists so the service is bad coz they know that they never see them again

we call eurobeer mainstream brands

I go to clubs regularly and I very rarely see it happen

>London
can be expensive

basically shit

there's a street with about 4-5 bars, all the normies gather there, at times there's this cool thing where they "host a club" to say so in random areas, warehouses/unused part of train station,etc, there are 2-3 rocker cellars that are also rapper cellars because they won't make profits if they don't include everyone, basically this is what makes every club shitty here, nowadays the club scene is only guidoclubs and hipsterclubs

Expensive watered drinks with cumbia and regeton everywere

bars+belly dance

There's like 4 pubs down every street so probably

You look like a manlet

It's good but expensive in here.

I used to live in Madrid, and that was a really good spot. It is cheap, full of cool people, and you could hang out almost every day of the week until 6 or 7 AM.

If you only wanted to go to bars and didn't want to go clubbing you could stay until 3:30-4 AM, so for my that was cool because I don't like to go clubbing.

No, that's not what pubs are for desu.

Most close at about 1am on the weekends and 12 in the week.

They get extended licences on special occasions I.e NYE.

Otherwise you can experience a lock-in, which is where they close the pub but let you stay and continue selling drink (which is illegal). But these are rare unless you're friends with the owner or manager.

Bars generally stay open later than pubs.

Sit on a tiny plastic stool and drink bia hoi until the cops kick everyone out and then drive home on your shitty scooter.

buenos aires is the techno capital of latam and i can tell you that germany is like the dream of the clubbers right here. specially berlin. do you like techno?

NYC, I don't go clubbing but I know there are a shit ton. Way too many gay ones too.

I have no idea. I never go out cause I'm a loser and sick. Girls will only laugh at me anyway.

I want to live this life

>buenos aires is the techno capital
KEK

haram

>Manchester
I'd say it's just as good, possibly even better than London. A lot cheaper, and just as much variety. All the clubs are in the same vicinity as each other. Most people that go are students, which is infinitely better than the ''roadmen'' you get in London clubs

>Manchester better than London

loooooooool

You don't know clubbing pham, you don't get roadmen in decent London clubs.

just take a stroll down the george on any given night, it is pretty lively and there's always a good pub/club open. Your alcohol is expensive af though, I'm a bagged wine cunt

>D.C.
Lots of bars and music clubs but everything good is expensive and I fucking hate punk music/upper middle class interns pretending to be rebellious for an evening before going back to their congressman's office

it's also full of scary black people who will kill and rob you if you wander into the wrong part of town

There are some super-patrician secret Elders of Zion Georgetown societies that control the planet, but that's invitation only

>let me tell you about your city

I go to university at Birmingham. Apparently the nightlife is pretty good but I have no friends to go out with so I can't confirm that. My hometown is a small market town with literally one nightclub that's held above a chinese restaurant. I've never been there but apparently it's pretty shit and there's a tranny that performs there frequently.

>let me assume you haven't been there several times already

I thought germans were sound people

can only go from personal experience, my girlfriend's from london so i frequently visit. which ones do you suggest?

>let me tell you about your city because i have visited three times

>middle NC
There's a handful of decent bars around, that's about it.

exactly the same amount of times I cringed at your unfunny comment

pretty ok

?????

He's an absolute MADMAN, dancing on a bloody train!

why there are little kids there?

Hydra/Studio Spaces E1
Corsica Studios
Rye Wax
Pickle Factory

that's it? all age groups at the same place? lil kids?

>Los Angeles

I'm not invited

Is alcohol legal in Tunisia?

Can I get Ostravar in Prague?

NYC

Great, I'm under 21 though so I can't do anything yet though. Bars don't stop serving alcohol until 4am and there's plenty of afterhours

Subway runs 24/7 so if you're low on money you don't need to take a taxi

São Paulo
Pretty good, booming clubs every week day and lots of bars and pubs
I do like floripa clubs better though, cafe de la musique is bretty good if you have the money, guaranteed germanic pussy

they're all east or south, the place i stay is north. ;>)
corsica studios looked good though, after looking them up

I don't drink so there's nothing to do at night in my city.

Bogota
Pretty good. We actually have Theatron, which is the largest club in South America but is popular among fags so I avoid it like the plague. There are different bar/disco zones where you can go according to your budget. 85th Street and 93rd street is where most tourist hang to get shitfaced

>clubbing

Yes I just love paying out of the arse to get into a filthy venue along with some nignogs and vapid whores simply to be squeezed up against sweaty people listening to the restyled """music""" of the lower class while waiting in line to buy shit quality drinks at ludicrously inflated prices.

I mean it's truly delightful.

>Toronto

All the women are hot as fuck normies, so unless you're a solid 9/10 Chad you have no chance. Bar scene is solid if you wanna get hammered though

>Moscow
MOSKAU NEVAR SLEEPS

W-what if you're a 5'7 manlet?

is it common to crash in the parks after a good rave?
I'm a cheap bastard and I'd rather sleep 2 hours in a park with my m8s while we wait for public transport.-

I live in a small town in the Rust Belt, there is no night life. Pittsburgh (especially the South Side/Oakland) is pretty fun though, but it's like an hour drive so you either need a place to crash or a DD. Also, bars in PA close at 2 for some fucking reason. Idk about clubs, never been to one.