1. Yah country

1. Yah country
2. Which foreign languages were you learning at school?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yutori_education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. bin
2. English, Swedish and German

Macedonia
French

English and German. We could pick German, French and Russian as the third language. Russian class was not opened due to the lack of interest

English
Mandarin

Flag
English
French (I can't remember anything)

kanker
german
english
french

flag
Spanish and French but i slept through both classes

English and French, forgot all the French though

Flag

English
Spanish
Chinese

I know that feel (Spanish)

1. 3 years of Spanish in HS to fill requirement, remember just enough to pretend to be a CHICANO to troll Sup Forums and Sup Forums to get delicious CHI (you)s
2. 2 years German to fill requirement in University
3. 1 year Arabic at community college, briefly wanted to work for CIA but came to realize I was way under-qualified
4. 1 semester of French but quit because fucking frogs forgot to pronounce half their alphabet unlike based Spanish and Germans

Spanish

German in high school, currently French in college.

language just isn't my strong suit 2bh famalampai

Don't you interact with people from Lausanne or Geneva sometimes?

No

I went to a concert in Martigny once and had to ask for directions in English, i got some very angry looks

English and Russian, we could pick German also

>i got some very angry looks

Hey! so Francophone Switzerland isn't as cucked as I thought...

english, swedish, german, italian

English
French
Japanese
Chinese
Vietnamese
Arabic

French, German or Japanese

No English, I wonder why...

Spanish

Flag
Japanese Portuguese Russian Dutch

But i was already japanese native at 8 years old. I received education korean and japanese at the same time when i was on kindergarten

1. burgerstan
2. french (0.0 grade average, sleeping class)

t. el vasco

>Portuguese Russian Dutch
wat

Flag
English

>Flag
>English, Swedish and French
Slept through Swedish and French though

english second
german or french as third this depends on school

1. Ryssa
2. English, Deutch, French, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese

親のどっちかが日本人とか?

I think portuguese studying in korea is for contact with japanese brazilians, russo is just europe country closest to east asia, and dutch is for the first western country to exchange with korean

Japan

Engrish:(scince I was13~ but still terrible)
Korean:My high (private) school was lefty as fuck, and I can choose an option to take korean or chinese course after school. I know few words tho.
Spanish:at uni now. fail to pass the exam, so I have to take same class again this year.

My school offered a choice between kraut and english, and optional french
Literally nobody went for the frogs

I was a good student but I only studied english later in highschool.

arabic+french since 6
english since 8
german since 16

>Arabic, vietnamese, french, russian, dutch, portuguese

which high school teach this?

English and Spanish (had to choose between French and Spanish) but don't really know much anymore...

1. Flag
2. We had the "choice" between French or German, but it was all decided for you depending on which primary school you went to, but you could learn a third once you got to your 5th year
Mine was German.

>fail to pass the exam, so I have to take same class again this year.
>fail
Are you allowed to fail in Asia? Aren't you going to be jailed for life for having dishonored your family and country?

>The German Reich
>English and Latin
>picked up Czech in college

ただ僕が幼い頃日本語が英語よりも地位が高かった時代だったから早く教育を受けた、、はは 純粋に韓國人だよ

failed
grazze por correcting

1. flag
2. french
wish we had some cooler languages, but we only had spanish which is gay

そうなんだ
やっぱ勤勉だね

japan

english, spanish, italian and portuguese

아랍어는 시발 거짓말도 말이 되게 쳐야지 다른언어야 그렇다쳐도 한국에서 아랍어 제대로하는 사람이 10명도 안되는데 ㅅㅂ

Answer my question animale.

I'm Yutori Generation(born in 1996) so it's fine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yutori_education

>surrendering to the French language

>choosing Spanish (because good music, futbol and Che Guevara XDDD also 374 irrelevant shitholes where we'll never want to go speak it XDDDDD) instead of the good language

Classic mistake, everyone does the same here with Spanish instead of German.

same here

Amerikkka.

Spanish, Ancient Greek, Sanskrit, and Mandarin.

>german since 16
for what purpose

english (2005 then cancelled after the year ended cuz haram) then again in 2008 and its still taught now
french after 2011 (but was removed last year cuz it pissed a lot of students and its useless)

I too made that mistake since at least it seemed much easier for me to read and pronounce than other major foreign languages

Turned out to be harder to keep myself motivated to study it than I had imagined

Well, more because being edgy and hating French for sounding gay.

but why?

Korean and american english
But north korea learn british english

>inb4 "I just wanted to read the West–östlicher Divan"

1) Kazakhstan
2) English, Deutsch, French

And keep in mind that everyone here is speaking both russian and kazakh language on a daily basis. Two native languages and two foreign ones (depending on which ones students have chosen).

probably wants to visit cologne on New year's eve

나는 걍 외고외대 테크여서...네덜란드어가 메이져고 고등학교때 러시아어 서브로 교육받았고 대학교 다닐때는 포어 신청해서 부수적으로 교육받음.근데 한국에서 포어 공부하는사람 진짜 희귀해서 관련된 매체 자체도 엄청 드물어서 거의 일본에서 교재구해서 공부함;

English
Latin
French
Spanish

I was in a language-focused class though.

England
German

German is as irrelevant as Spanish for a Frenchie

>French is gay!!!!

Kinda frustratin'

Spanish for practical purposes. Dead languages out of interest in historical linguistics. Mandarin just for shits 'n' giggles (I did wind up actually using it when I lived in Taiwan for a year).

was lybia better when your were under the rule of khadafi?

english and spanish.

Live in Germany had to learn Latin. Could have chosen French, but the French teachers were all weird.

Germany and its satellites have a top economy (if you want to work abroad or trade with them) and top culture (music, poetry, philosophy).

It's way more relevant than anything Spanish, unless you're a retarded commie who drools over Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.

>was lybia better when your were under the rule of khadafi?

You're going to trigger him m8

1. Flag
2. French. I did German for one year of secondary school too, but the school discontinued it because not enough people wanted to do it, which was sehr schlecht.

Why does Russia have such a hard-on for Germany?

same as this

Kazakhstan

Russian [spoiler] ;^) [/spoiler]
English (very popular)
German (alternate, not as popular)
French (special snowflake tier)

>north korea learn british english
based

French teachers are amazing, desu :^)

I mean...here, in France.

Confederate States of America

the options were Spanish and Latin but I chose Spanish because it was easier

Good m8, I like portgess too
a última flor do Lácio, inculta e bela!

But i dont like dutch

Belgium (flemish part)

-french
-english
-spanish

1. Flag
2. Russian, English, French, Norwegian

Good for you. German will be handy in the United Franco-German Caliphate.

>had to learn Latin.
Waste of time.

uk
I did french, some kids did spanish

calm down

>germans study latin in school
I'm kinda jelly

same we had a """""""choice""""""" between french or spanish that they basically decided for us for 5 years and by a levels I had had enough of languages

Wow, that is pretty surprising. Who would have thought that :3
I know, but French would have been also a waste of time.

Czech?
pro jaký účel?

Mainly just because it interested me. Part of my family came from Bohemia and I think the language sounds nice. The language course was basically empty.
I was only able to go there for one semester but I'll try to finish the second course next year. Was pretty chill

Only English, which is mandatory until college.

>moje rodinné dědictví Němec

It was the German side of the border though but it's kinda hard to find out. Černy is the name. Seems to be pretty wide spread in that region.

It's always nice to have a second team to support in tournament though the European Championship was pretty semen slurping for Czechia

1.Niggerland

2.This disgusting and gutural language, which was a waste of time cause you don't even need to study to learn it.

I would rather to learn other languages like poortuguese, frog or hitler, but you can't choose in this 4th world-ish banana country..

Just to add, this is for common Filipino schools.
I'm more fluent in English than Filipino since it's my first language because of my American father and studying most of my childhood at an international school.

Now, I'm trying to learn either French and then German.

I have stopped caring about football about 10 years ago when I stopped playing it Mr. Black.
German side of border? Which region/big city?

Fuck, my family are Czech Jews. Oy vey, where my money at ?

I don't know a city. I assume that they did not live in the Sudetenland. They came to West Germany during the war or maybe slightly before the war started.
I never got a clear answer to that. My grandfather is from Yugoslavia before it split and it's just impossible to find out where.

1. Belgium (Flanders)
French from age 10
English from age 13
German from age 15

these were mandatory even for me, choosing mainly math & science courses
high school students could opt for more languages, in my school that meant inclusion of Spanish but I've heard more languages being an option at other schools (e.g. Italian, Russian)

English and German