Send an ebay buyer ram sticks

>send an ebay buyer ram sticks
>upon arrival buyer sends me pictures of broken ram sticks and claims doa
>not sure if that's just his own broken ram sticks or the ones i sent

This is why ebay is shit tier

and that is why you take pictures of all part/serial numbers on all electronic items you sell on ebay. It's your own fault for being so gullible.

"No problem, please send the defect units back and we'll refund you :^)"

Sure, you come out of it net negative, but he doesn't come out of it net positive.

This. If hes trying to scam you he'll probably just forget about it if you do this. It wont be worth the trouble for him.

yeah, he will just send his broken unit

moron for not took a note of your parts serial number before selling it

>ebay
Ok for buying some things if you don't need any support, warranty, etc and you know that you are getting what you paid for (not a fake or whatever)

But for selling it's totally shit. Between eBay fees and PayPal banking cartel, they take 20% of your sale, and that doesn't even include shipping, time, etc.

I'd rather take less, sell it on craigs cunt, and be done with it. Just be careful, sell in a public place where you aren't going to get raped by feral niggers.

>yeah, he will just send his broken unit
how are the serial numbers going to magically change?
unless OP did indeed not take photos / note it down, in which case he deserves getting scammed

>Just be careful, sell in a public place where you aren't going to get raped by feral niggers.
I've never really had to worry about this with clist. Letgo on the other hand is filled with retarded dumb fuck niggers.

I bought a switch off of ebay. advertised as steel. I got it and its aluminum, the color isnt the right shade, and I played with it for a few days before I noticed something was.. off.
I pried it apart and found that inside there wasnt an actual spring. the chinks literally cut a cube out of packing foam and are using that as a spring in the switches.

What kind of switch?

>Not selling as-is no returns

>What kind of switch
not the nintendo type you fucking child

Obviously. Whats your problem faggot?

Woah, what's your fucking problem nigger?
There's so many switches outsite.

Managed, Unmanaged, Bridge?
Calm your tits son you basement dweller.

That user wanted to know what kind of switch you bought but hell, you're such a monkey you deserve that fake.

idk it was just one of those better push button momentary on/off switches with the ring of light around it that was supposed to be light blue but was actually more of a dart blue and is approximately 22MM in diameter which makes its size on the large side of the commons sizes you find these switches where as most are ~14MM.
inside of it is the light ring, and button which should contain a spring of some sort. the actual "switch" is a microswitch in a spsp configuration, though there is an unused second slot for a second switch for the same housing to be arranged in a spdt configuration. the mircoswitch was branded "toy". The ring of light wasnt led as advertised, it works regardless of polarity and it doesnt seem to give a fuck about voltage either. I tried everything from 3v to 16 volts and the brightness was pretty much the same. it came with no datasheets and contradicting specs on its page. When messaged about the two different specs, the seller replies "they can confirm that those are the correct specs listed".
I didnt see the two different specs when I bought it. I spent $10 because I wanted the specific shade of blue pictured instead of dark blue, but the blue shade is a camera issue. If I try to take a picture of it I get the same wrong shade of blue that they had in their image. the color is what pisses me off the most since I paid twice what everyone else was charging only to get the same color anyway.

pic related, same style but not the one I bought.

keked like a hyena

I'd rather meet them on my property where I can keep my pistol on me :)

What did he mean by this?

>bought ram sticks last week from some gullible seller
>upon arrival I send pictures of my old broken ram sticks and claim doa
>laugh because Ebay always sides with the buyer

Thanks for the ram sticks, soy boy.

>meet them on my property
spoken like someone who doesn't own property.
go ahead, defend yourself with your gun on your property while in the course of conducting a CL transaction. The lawyer fees alone will break you, and you'll still end up in prison.

test to see if im banned test to see if im banned

>test to see if im banned gergergherhejhrtj

Thats pretty cool. Where do you install those at and for what?

>you fucking child
only children keep up to date on the latest toys

Ebay now force you to return the item if you go through their dispute process, so it'll be easy enough to check the serial numbers. Assuming the OP isn't a complete dumbass and didn't note them down.

>ask for picture of the serial number
>the serial don't match
nani?

its pretty obvious, just compare the differences and stop being a retard.
I mis-typed when I was replying because the word "craigslist" was fresh in my mind from his post.

I just bought it for general autism reasons. Im going to get a few more and use them in an control panel mounted next to my chair for super autism reasons. gonna control all kinds of shit from the lights to toggling security camera modes.

>Ban evading
See you in 3 days user

>Ask for ram serial numbers
>Check if they match to the ones you send
>???
>Profit!

hes just going to swap the stickers

Go try to do that without the label being broken or looking like trash, cmon, I will wait.

Yeah that sounds cool as shit. I'm going to look into some stuff with switches, maybe some home automation or something with couple raspberry pis I have.

I have a pile of holographic warranty stickers that tear in half when removed wrong that I removed from shit before taking them apart.
If I can remove that shit I promise you I can remove the labling of a ram sticker.

Yea Ive considered suing the raspberry pi because of the low power requirements.
The main issue with this is building code. You cant just cobble together some shit and plug it into the mains in the US and I'm sure every other first world country as well. Making shit yourself, or buying unlisted shit from china can result in having your house insurance canceled and maybe fines or some shit. In the event of a fire, the inspector will look for anything they can to get out of paying the fee. In residential situations, you cant even use a "commercial" light ballast in a florescent fixture. simply picking up the wrong ballast will null your insurance. Ive read about people not being allowed to have a urinal in their bathroom because those are all commercial fixtures.
also Im deathly afraid of a relay arching and causing a fire or making an improper protection circuit that fucks up and causes a fire

>suing
I know you meant using but fuck.
That was funny to start off with.

idk wtf is wrong with me. Ive been typing like Im drunk for the last 2 days.
I was like ""suing" wtf I didnt say anything about suing, I said the insurance would jew you but that isnt getting sued".
idk I probably have a brain tumor and this 3rd world american health care prevents me from getting checked out. guess on the bright side it will save me from actually having to get up and drill out the panel I was talking about. no work YAY
seriously its fucked. the bill for my last blood work was almost $700USD