Irish want to kick brits out

>irish want to kick brits out
>want to bring refugees in

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80
heraldscotland.com/news/13134590.Number_of_immigrants_living_in_Scotland_doubles_in_a_decade/
heraldscotland.com/news/13162790.Salmond_sets_immigration_target_of_24_000_per_year/
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk
herald.ie/news/green-light-for-new-40m-city-megamosque-29539772.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What did he mean by this?
Populist nonsense, SF supporters are the most rabidly anti-nigger voting bloc in the country.

SF are styling themselves in Northern Ireland as the most progressive party as an opposite to the conservative unionists

why do all of our politicians look overcooked

>SF supporters are the most rabidly anti-nigger voting bloc in the country.
That doesn't matter when their leaders are rabidly anti-white cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80

This. SF don't realize that their block in the South and their block in Best Ireland are completely different.

>Sinn Fein trying to appeal to SJWs

Kek

>trying to appeal
They are the SJW cuck party

shinners being shinners
sinn féin voters are actually the most anti immigration there are but they vote sinn féin because memes and northern ireland

You have no idea what you're talking about. They've always been fairly nationalist.

They're still a left wing party and always have been, probably one of the few leftist nationalist parties in the world.

In the North. In Real Ireland they've become the SJW cuck party. Their most recent poster girl is a 'homeless' single mother who's turned down two houses, in fairly nice areas, so far and 'is forced to' live in a hotel. She was exposed the other day and the Shinnercucks have leaped to her defense on twitter.

I feel sorry for her kid. Having to live in hotels because your mother's an attention whore.

theyre very common in seperatist regions, catalonia, brittany, scotland, wales etc.

Sinn Fein = Left wing nationalism, it's a thing, you know

All Celtic "nationalists" are literal marxists. The SNP wanted to import 1/5th of Scotland's current population in immigrants by 2030. They also constantly bitch at the government for not taking more rapefugees. Plaid Cumrag in Wales is the same too.

The left and right mean different things here. Our furthest right party are globalists, the centrists are nationalists, and the left parties are a mix of commies and nationalists who hate the EU rabidly.

They're cucks in the Republic because it's the opposite of what Fianna Fail and Fine Gael do - if it came down to it, they'd soon change their tune to being anti-immigrant, same way they're anti-EU because their supporters are.

Welsh separatism is a meme that consistently polls below 10%. The place is Romania tier without English bennies.

>literal marxists
going a bit far now
i know, im giving examples of left wing nationalism

That's the odd thing though. If you talk to the average Shinner on the street they're usually uneducated drunks and career doleys who hate immigrants. Yet you have the likes of Mary-Lou McDonald crying about the plight of everyone.

There's a big disconnect between that Sinn Fein says and what their supporters actually want. They only support Sinn Fein because of 'AHHHH YEAH BRITS OUT!"

>going a bit far now
SNP almost assigned a state guardian to every child before the courts blocked them on privacy grounds. This guardian could give sex education without parental consent and you can guarantee they're going to report parents for doubleplusungood thoughtcrimes like racism or being right wing.

>They only support Sinn Fein because of 'AHHHH YEAH BRITS OUT!"
Yeah, I'm convinced Ireland is ripe for a right-wing nationalist party to vacuum up support from both Sinn Fein and rural Fine Gael. The only thing is that Irish people hate the term right wing so they'll bitch and moan about it being evil.

>INTEGRATE

Where does it says he wants more in

Seriously?

Say no more

He believes he is memeing, same with importing 1/5th of Scotland by 2030
At any rate integration is very important lads

Anyway does anybody knows a good pub in Dublin that is not a tourist trap please

See the problem isn't so much that Irish people are against right-wing politics as such. Most people in this country would go for right-of-centre and centre-right policies but the problem is that the only party to really offer that stuff is Fine Gael (who people hate, despite actually doing a pretty good job) or the likes of Renua.

The Irish are just contrarian. They only reason they seem anti-right is because there's a centre-right party in power. Just look at Fianna Fail's latest left-wing whinging and the rise in support for them. I guarantee if they were voted in people would be crying for Fine Gael to come back.

There's The Mezz on Eustace Street. Live music, reasonably priced. It's in Temple Bar so you'll get tourists but it's not a tourist trap.

>despite actually doing a pretty good job)

Thank you very much

Dublin is lovely when it's not cloudy

>importing 1/5th of Scotland by 2030
That's an accurate number. Right now around 7 - 8 % of Scotland is foreign-born, and the SNP wanted to increase immigration by an extra 24,000 each year.

sources:
1. heraldscotland.com/news/13134590.Number_of_immigrants_living_in_Scotland_doubles_in_a_decade/
2. heraldscotland.com/news/13162790.Salmond_sets_immigration_target_of_24_000_per_year/

re: ,

>Dublin is lovely when it's not cloudy
But if it isn't cloudy then what would it be????

There was a bit of sun when I visited Trinity this morning

Also, I was pretty surprised your cashiers don't say "Thank you, have a nice day, good bye" to customers

I felt dumb saying it

Immigration is finite though, it can't go on forever

Foreign-born = 50 to 75% other Yuropeans too

>Also, I was pretty surprised your cashiers don't say "Thank you, have a nice day, good bye" to customers
If you're in the countryside, they'll usually have a conversation with you.

They tend not to do it in Dublin because it gets busy, but if you say "thanks, bye" they'll tend to say it. You probably just had a cunt of a cashier.

>Foreign-born = 50 to 75% other Yuropeans too
When the last names start changing everything starts to go downhill simply from a cultural perspective. Look at all the _____skis in Britain.

I just say we disagree.

I live in countryside France, our politeness exchange with the cashiers are abnormally long

Gotta go to the bar now, hope I won't be too scared

At least I won't order an Irish car bomb, a brit advised me so I conclued it's bad

If it wasn't run by a total sperg who was predicting an Islamic doomsday, it might do well.

FG has never gotten into power on its own, FF has done so pretty often. The only saving grace of Irish politics is that FF would be considered centre-right by European standards themselves and has a lot of nationalist members.

>despite doing a good job
Most of the hard budgetary decisions were taken by FF and the Greens before 2011. Honestly, it wasn't hard for FG to claim the recovery - there was no way they could've fucked it up unless they were complete and utter spastics.

>a brit advised me so I conclued it's bad
It's an American drink, we don't have it here. No idea what it even is, honestly. He was just memeing you.

Enjoy your time. Slan go foille.

>Ian Paisley
>Gerry Adams
Who is better?

WE

WE WUZ HIGH KANGS AND SHIT
MUH FAMINE GIMME REPARATIONS

>descendant of norman lords who have lived in ireland since the 12th century
>isn't irish

>african from ghana who just immigrated to belfast
>is irish

UP THE RA

SINN FEIN NEVER FORGET THE GORTA MOR

How is that guy really a politician?

>WE MUST PRESERVE IRISH CULTURE
>IRELAND MUST BE ACCEPTING OF FOREIGN CULTURES AND LGBT RIGHTS

I wonder what kind on mental gymnastics it takes to accept both of these points.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

Obviously Gerry since he killed people he doesn't fuck around. Paisley did fuck all.
>part of a irrelevant group
Thank fuck, I've only heard of him on here.

Paisley inadvertently killed plenty of people by stalling the peace process for years.

>endure one thousand years of oppression
>be enslaved by Brits and forced into poverty worse than anywhere in europe
>despite this win your independence through hard work and sacrifice
>become a modern, rich western country
>Sinn Fein then decides to bring in syrian refugees, mega mosques are built in dublin and africans are their candidates
>soon dublin and london will be identical multiculti hellholes

wew, it's tale for the ages that i'll tell ye

Gerry gets points for being a cheeky fecker
>still denies being in the ra
What a man

Gerry literally got his hands bloody and did it himself though. He was even denied to enter the white house by the CIA because his background is so shifty.

The SNP and friends are literally delusional.
>the brits be the hun they stealin our culture in shiet
>we'll take literal boatloads of refugees though, that won't effect the national fabric at all

>"REEE GIVE US INDEPENDENCE"
>joins the EU immediately after

We only have ourselves to blame for the coming calamity

>Sinn fein
>he thinks they have power
EL OH EL my muslim friend. We even negotiated a deal with the EU that we are not taking more refugees and we haven't taken more since, one muslim school is being created thank god so the small amount won't contaminate our kids. Also
You can stop posting anytime proxy fag.

Remind me what the IRA did when foreigners built mosques in Dublin?

oh wait they were too busy blowing up brits

nice priorities lad

also LOL I WENT AND GOOGLED ISLAM IN IRELAND

IS THAT AN INSCRIPTION ON A MOSQUE IN GAELIC? KEK

>You can stop posting anytime proxy fag.

what did he mean by this?

Unless of course you believe the EU making half our laws, making us re-vote on referendums after getting it "wrong" and forcing shitskins on us is independence well practised?

Yeah there's one. You're in literally no position to talk shit though

Atleast take off your proxy.

>no arguments

Nah mate your right. Anyone who criticises our government must be a foreigner using a proxy. Christ almighty

herald.ie/news/green-light-for-new-40m-city-megamosque-29539772.html
>There are more than 36 mosques across the country.

Unfortunately Ireland is too poor to attract even many third worlders, I mean when I visited they didn't even have gas central heating or running water, they had to buy it in canisters and bottles if they lived outside a city. Christ. No wonder there are more Irish living outside the country than inside it.

Foreigners would still be coming here regardless of not being in the EU you absolute mong.

Catholics up here are fairly racist desu. We just hate the British more

>since 2011 5% of England's population is Muslim
>Sharia Law
My sides
How DO you manage to become the muslim capital of the world after being a empire that reached across the globe? How does it feel that when you're walking down the street you're bound to walk into a muslim but when I do It's not? 95% white lad, keep crying LMAO