Will this bottleneck? i downgraded the solid-state ssd

will this bottleneck? i downgraded the solid-state ssd

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/rP34RG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah. Seems legit. It's a good size too. The increased desk space gives you enough room for an extra soy latte with two scoops of soy.

>solid-state solid state drive

Nice heater.

Could use TB3 external ssd.

Only 128 gigs of RAM??
How will have have 13,000 tabs open at once?

Doesn't need to bottleneck, it was gimped and underclocked the day it was assembled.

Swap File. That's what the SSD is for.

>Space Gray
Is this in preparation for when this thing inevitably shoots off to outer space?

>I'm not enough mentally qualified to perceive this laptop-tier, almost non-existent heat dispersion unit that is unable to convey energy away from central processing unit and release it into the air.

What would you do with that? I cant think of anything in Film or TV or Art production that was cause you to need that...

why not build something better for half the price on New Egg

Here is the statement from the release:

Apple has released its most expensive computer: iMac Pro.
The new high-end desktop computer, which was first unveiled at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in June, arrived in stores worldwide on Thursday.
The company is calling the product its fastest and most powerful Mac to date. Starting at $4999, it's also the priciest offering in its computer lineup. The speediest configuration with all the available upgrades costs more than $13,000.
The 27-inch matte gray computer comes with either an 8-core, 10-core or 18-core Xeon processor, and it has up to 22 teraflops of graphics power.

I know this is bait but any anons who use macs for work can tell me what you use them for and what softwares are available natively in it?

The only time I ever worked with a mac was because we were developing something for iphones and due to their own weird ways we ended up having to use macs but for normal daily work we use way more powerful machines.
They are prebuilt ugly crap from HP but they are way more powerful than this shit.

in college we used Final Cut to make movies.

you can't
it comes out costing more

proof?

seems good enough for Facebook browsing

pcpartpicker.com/list/rP34RG
$300 more but superior in every way.

It either matches or outspecs the $13k model in every way while costing about the same as the $10k model.

99% of users use their Mac Pro for Adobe.

And the remaining 1% for mental gymnastics.

is a pretty good competitor, imo.

I'm not trying to kill my SSD foo

Why they don't put Radeon Pro SSG instead?

If youre spending 10k, just spend 3k more to get the highest specs.

It's shit

This is obviously inferior, doesn't include a webcam and speakers..