Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Fake German profiles edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, hate Portugal, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas etc.

>www.interpals.net
OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU
OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need tips for getting Hungarian or Czech qts, I'm quite knowledgeable about either country and I read a lot from their literary works if that would win me points.

sup swaggerinos

comment on their pictures
>i would totally seize your means of production

It kills me that anons here talk to American women.. Why?

Pls don't spread your autism itt too, swedecucks

>Need tips for getting Hungarian
You better stay the fuck away from mine

:^)

Sven is just jealous the Irish intellectuals have contributed more to Western Civilzation than his BBC-loving race of people could ever hope for

is this roleplay?

which one is you?

Do you not know how skype works, lad? He's the darker blue.

>Irish intellectuals

Come back once you've learned how to science, shart in mart.

You're below Canada. Absolutely pathetic. Lmfao.

>Igor

lol how did you treat her like a sex toy?

>Russian flag
>Igor
Probably Igor senpai

Nah. It's a Mexican girl I met 1 year ago on InterPals. We skyped for hours and one day she started to ask me about my fetishes, my ex etc. Then she said she isn't wearing her bra this time and I asked her for boobs lol, then she blocked me and we had this conversation

Did you even read your little meme info graphic? It states that the US is three times more prolific than the second place country, Japan

Swedes have been importing BBC for the past 300 years

did you guys know that this nigger literally cucked the King of Sweden?

>You'll never take a Czech qt on a date to Prague castle and impress her with your knowledge of Franz Kafka
>You'll never spend a day together in Budapest with a Hungarian qt, discussing how Transylvania should be giving back and Hungarian novels

Come to California Pedro, you'll blend right in

Why would I go to a degenerate city like that?

Ay where you at, Redding fag here

Do you know what per-capita is, Ronald McShartmart?

Too much nigger-genes in you. It's messing with your reading comprehension.

That nigger did no such thing. He was a servant. Rightful place for a nigger. America on the other hand have imported niggers since its inception. Not only that, you bred with them straight away. The men had sex with the female slaves, and their women used the male slaves as sex toys.

>muh per capita
Enjoy irrelevance, Swedecuck.

pls ignore swedecuck autists

So per-capita doesn't matter? Huh, really makes you think. That would make America the rape capital of the world. The nigger capital of the world. The cuck capital of the world. The miscegenation of the world. The feminist capital of the world. The gay capital of the world.

Do you want me to continue? Because the list goes on. Tread carefully, Burgerstain.

>the female mind hamstering away past mistakes

>implying we aren't all of those things anyway
oh shit you got me

>talk to a girl for a year without her ever showing tits
wew

shut up cuck, go annoy someone else with your autism

>Come back once you've learned how to science
Here's some actual statistics for you, not made up aesthetic ones

>"s-success breeds j-j-jealousy s-sverige sverige s-sverige"

Bow to the eternal cock of the Gael, Germanic filth.

>that nigger did no such thing
lol yes he did!

>he was a servant
that's what makes it even more poetic, your women import the BBC and then cuck your men with this low-caste garbage

"Badin was married twice but died childless; the rumors that he was the father of the alleged secret daughter of Sophia Albertina have never been confirmed. He married Elisabet Svart (d. 1798) in 1782 and Magdalena Eleonora Norell in 1799"

He pumped and dumped at least 3 Swedish royal whores

since when did culture pals become a cuckposting contest?

Why are you calling me a cuck when America is the cuck capital of the world? already confirmed it.

Don't you have some cathedrals that needs desecration? Lmfao Italy cucked by Ukraine. Pathetic.

Can the Swedecuck and his bait-biters pls gtfo to Sup Forums

I'd rather have the thread die.

All that score in mathematics, reading and science yet you have barely contributed anything when it comes to scientific innovation and discovery. Huh, really makes you think which ones are meme statistics.

>JakubMarian.com
Lmfao. Good source, famine-nigger.

>Being below East-Timor.
LMFAO

cuck

We're the capital of everything, negative or positive connotation does not matter. We are the most relevant country in the world and will continue to be until the end times. You're clearly upset that the rest of the world doesn't love you as much as you love yourself.

>lol yes he did!
Nope, he didn't.
>that's what makes it even more poetic, your women import the BBC and then cuck your men with this low-caste garbage
Stop projecting your cuck fantasies, burgerstain. That never happened.
>He pumped and dumped at least 3 Swedish royal whores
Not really. Their offspring would look biracial. There's no such royalties being born in Sweden. Try again.

>All that score in mathematics, reading and science yet you have barely contributed anything when it comes to scientific innovation and discovery.

It surely has nothing to do with, you know, England :^)

>mfw all the swedish laureates are for the peace prize because they've opened up their country to jamal and the boys.

Yeah yeah whatever you say Mr. No-Foreskin.

You literally allow jews to snip your sons dicks. What a bunch of cucks.

>It surely has nothing to do with, you know, England :^)
Sweden supersede England when you take per-capita into account. Also, it was the Germanic population of England that was responsible for all this scientific innovation and discovery. Celts have never done anything worthwhile. You're literally the niggers of Europe (along with the slavs).

>this is the best argument the supposed Germanic master race can come up with

your people are literally retarded, watch them in this video youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

not only that but even the Swedes in Minnesota import Somalians, you can't make this shit up

Jungle fever 2bh

What the fuck is this shart mart meme? Did I miss something?

>per-capita
And an island filled with niggers also has more than you per capita, what's your point?

If you can't translate your intelligence into actual scores on tests and into wealth, what are you really? Keklords.

I've already debunked all your other arguments.
Weird how Minnesota is also one of the states with the highest IQ. LMFAO.

>I've already debunked all your other arguments.
Read as;
>I will deny reality and impose my own in order to protect my fragile mental state

>And an island filled with niggers also has more than you per capita, what's your point?
Statistical anomaly. Do you even critical thinking? Wait, that's a stupid question. You're Irish.
>If you can't translate your intelligence into actual scores on tests and into wealth, what are you really? Keklords.
Precisely my point. You can't translate your supposed intelligence into scientific innovation and discovery. What are you really? Keklords.

You're making it too easy.

The only one denying reality is you, your burgerstain friends and the malnourished potato-nigger.

and speak for themselves. Sorry, but learn how to science. Thanks.

>Statistical anomaly
>>>>>>>>quotes a website on the internet
:)

>What are you really?
Wealthy, white, stable, better than you. The pharmaceutical and IT centre of Europe, fighting with Frankfurt to be the second most attractive financial centre in Europe.

Sweden has? Timber and concrete?

It's a thing that started yesterday because some spammer had a fit. It's liek the Easter nonsense, it'll pass.

>Germanic master race is this dumb
Yeah I'm not buying it. As it is the idea that the Germanic master race would spend all his time self aggrandising on a Maori sheep rustling forum is quite absurd.

I'm concerned for you, pal. Your posts point to you being lonely and on the verge of suicide. Don't do it! Or do, I'm actually confident no one would mind

Fill me in on the Easter nonsense.
>Im not a Newfag, I swear. Some of this is just unheard of

>Wealthy, white, stable, better than you.
Hahaha. Ireland? Wealthy? Stable? WHITE? Hah. Celts are not white, sorry. The rest is basically refuted with pic-related. Try again.
>Sweden has? Timber and concrete?
Most intelligent and beautiful people on the planet. Feels good. Truly the master race as explained by Nazi Germany.
I don't care what you buy and don't buy, you celtic trash.

Cyka blyat Igor

Post profile, I mean you're a badass Russian and not some pussywhipped Anglo or Murrican... aren't you? :^)

Good rebuttal, Ronald.

can you niggers take this to pol or elsewhere?

It's not even a rebuttal, you're just clearly neurotic and it shows

I'm simply talking back to these sub-humans. They started it. I finish it.

This map is extremely retarded btw. I don't recommend further usage.

>The rest is basically refuted with pic-related.
>Dan Buckley and the Irish Examiner
The same people who tried to convince us Russia invaded us with a single bomber a year or two ago.

>as explained by Nazi Germany.
You mean the people who lost?

By the looks of the picture it looks like you are King Cuck, Billy-Bob

>It's not even a rebuttal
You're right, it's not a rebuttal. Good job, Sherlock.
>you're just clearly neurotic and it shows
Watch out, we've got an armchair psychologist in the house. How's that working out for you, Freud?

I have Nordic blood but I honestly hate Swedish people with a passion

Yeah okay like I'll just take the advice from some slavic untermensch.
It's quite obvious they would lose when being so grossly out-numbered. Weren't you guys supposed to be good at math? Are you a statistical anomaly yourself? Eat more potatoes. Your brain needs carbohydrates to function properly.

Potatoes are mainly made up of starch so not very good carbs

Reckon you're a mongrel and pissed because you will forever remain genetically inferior when compared to true nords.

Must really suck. Oh well.

Still a decent amount of carbohydrates and it's essentially the only accessible sustenance in Ireland. You do the math.

>Yeah okay like I'll just take the advice from some slavic untermensch.

Hey, fuck you, according to your stupid map I am Celto-Germanic Bavarian you dipshit.

Nah I'm Dansk, we're a bit more manly than Swedes

>Dane
>Manly
Lmfao.
What's your point? You're still slavic.

Where do you think we are?

y-you can impress me with your Kafka

>>You'll never spend a day together in Budapest with a Hungarian qt, discussing how Transylvania should be giving back and Hungarian novels
But I will be, I'll be in Budapest for a week in December probably.

>mathtugal

tfw your country is as terrible at maths as niggugal is

>What's your point? You're still slavic.

Yeah, which proves your map isn't the best of its kind.

Let me emphasize. YOU're still slavic.

Did you understand this time?

Literally the most autistic /cp/ thread ever guys.

Also sorry swedeautist but pic related is objectively true

>Also sorry swedeautist but pic related is objectively true
Yeah no. We're stereotyped as the most beautiful for a reason.

Oh, sorry I did not understand that. Maybe it was because it makes very little sense to come to such conclusions and you frankly seem to be mentally challenged.

Sent this to Czech qt. Couldn't find a pirate flag emoji so I used Somalia instead.

I would probably want to murder you if you sent me this stupid joke one more time but hey it might work if shes a newfag

>Oh, sorry I did not understand that. Maybe it was because it makes very little sense to come to such conclusions and you frankly seem to be mentally challenged.
Or maybe it was because you're slavic and thus a bit slow (i.e. intellectually infeiror).

Who knows.

Not that guy but your women are literal titless whores with Goddess complexes. Impossible to have a decent conversation with them

How old are you? 13?

I honestly can't believe anyone older than that could be such an idiot.

Literally just one of those women is ethnically Swedish.
>Not that guy but your women are literal titless whores with Goddess complexes.
I wonder why. Could have something to do with being the master race. Also, they are not "titless". They just don't have nigger tits. Maybe that's what you're attracted to, but I'm more attracted to bodies that are proportionate.
>Impossible to have a decent conversation with them
Maybe because they know you're not equal to them. They don't put any effort in.

lmaoing at your life, post your conversations with attractive Swedish girls or be shamed

How is my age relevant?

You don't have to put "attractive" before Swedish. It's obvious. Just FYI.

>opened
>no response
oops

I just want to know who I'm talking to. Talking to a child is pointless since it's unlikely it'll ever be able to make a sensible point.

>still no proofs
so much for being equal to them

>IGOR

Oh so if I tell you my age you'll just assume I'm telling the truth? What are you, an idiot?