Who here hyped for ryzen mobile

who here hyped for ryzen mobile

>1920 x 1080 IPS
>4 cores 8 threads
>Vega 8
>M.2 SSD PCIe NVMe
>low TDP
>$650

AMD: Another Massive Disappointment, so no, I'm not hypped, I prefer my dedicated GPU

Bro, you can buy a dell with a 1060 in it right now at costco for $700.

>buying HP consumer shit
>ever
enjoy your failures, especially if you didn't buy the extended warranty

pic related, quality HP design and repairability

>3 hour battery life
>heavy af
>mini housefire
No thanks

>AMD

You mean shintel + Novideo?

Waiting for the Lenovo 720s Ryzen, I hope it has good battery life.

i'd love to see an amd thinkpad, if thinkpads were still good that is

all that power and a shitty 1080p pixelated mess of a screen.

came here to say this

>1080p on 15"
>pixelated
I have a special kind of hatred for cockmongling cuckolds such as this one. This faggot right here is an advanced cuckold, he's willing to get shit performance and cuck himself with dpi scaling on his 16k 15" monitor for good goy points on Sup Forums. Literally die in a fire.

Have you been living under a rock?

>no libreboot

1080p on a 15 inch screen is fucking visibly pixelated, you cumguzzling nigger. 2560x1440p should be the minimum for that screen size.

60 SCREWS

S
C
R
E
W
S

I am, but that X360 HP laptop a shit

Waitng on the Acer Swift 3, which actually looks very good

yes goyim buy a cheapo housefire laptop with a 25w CPU and 80w GPU. I'm sure it'll be a faaar better experience than a 25w SOC with the same CPU performance and half the GPU performance.

>15 inch instead 13.3 inch or 14 inch
No thanks.

SIXTY

>60 screws for a fucking keyboard
what the fuck

>hyped
>for unproven architecture
So you're like 14 right?

>HP
Ah, no thank you.

>amd
>HP

I thought Vega was a dumpster fire?

>real

i want this shit in a fucking compute stick or mini stx form factor with a couple type c ports. that would be ultimate

HP business line laptop i had wasn't bad.

I still see no point to upgrading my ivybridge piece of shit though. It still runs my browser app and play my animu without problems.

raven ridge thinkpads when?

Stop being poor

Single channel memory though. I just don't get these product designers, are they intentionally trying to cripple these products? Otherwise it looks to be a great laptop at competitive price.

I own one. It's not that great. Plenty of stability issues on its own in windows and ~4.5-5.5 hrs of battery life on average on windows power saver if you use it to type things up in notepad on 20% brightness. However, it is pretty damn snappy, just not super portable. And I don't get people's complaints about screen brightness. Even at 50% I could definitely use it outside with no problems.

But, the situation on linux really isn't any better, even with the AMDGPU DC code merged into 4.15. Still very premature and has a lot of issues.

HP laptops are fucking garbage

Please stop LARPing on blue boards

APU wise it's goat

Gimme an X1 Yoga with full 2700U

you know, it's HP, so you're not wrong
but also you're referring to their previous architecture including the infamous FX 9590, which is ironic since coffee lake mobile is a throttlemobile and coffe lake desktop is- oh wait

only the 64, really.

56 is better than a 1070 with same/better perf/watt if you overclock the RAM and undervolt the card (thermal / power throttling)

the smaller it gets, the more power efficient it is.

R2500U and R2700U are great.

look forward to the Acer Swift 3 with hte R2700U with vega10

personally im more excited about he R2500G, which has a 65watt tdp instead of 35, and isnt fucking held back, and will have "vega 11" so perobably an actual fucking good card.

that said i'll probably end up buying a dell 7567 with a 1060 anyway, but the price will be lowered by then :)