Just a reminder to everybody laughing about American education: we are smarter than you...

Just a reminder to everybody laughing about American education: we are smarter than you. We have the best universities on the planet, have the most living Nobel Prize winners of any nation, and are responsible for countless inventions and scientific and intellectual accomplishments which your lives depend on every day. We earned the position of world's most intelligent nation through the American education system and the imperial measurement system, and we will keep this position through these .

>muh immigrants
>muh per capita

Sorry but these are invalid arguments. The intellectual power of the United States of America is stronger than any of your nations, bar none. Immigrants who choose to make use of our superior universities and higher education system usually become American citizens in order to work alongside their American genius friends and colleagues, making them just as American as me or any of my countrymen. I understand that this might make some of you feel inadequate, so you pick on nonexistent SJW classes that, while retarded, are offered to students because America is a land of freedom to learn anything you choose no matter what. This is our strength, and this is what makes us better than you.

America out
*drops mike*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents#Fatalities_during_spaceflight_training_or_testing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S

>*drops mic*

more like drops a fart with something extra :^)

HAR

Do they have courses on sharting in USA?

Why do you think only english-speaking countries have "top universities"? Because english most useful and important language in the world. It has nothing to do with Americans being intelligent. Most of their students come from other countries

Sharter bias

Expensive doesn't mean good

Why would you care shouldn't you have a phD in such a science already?

He actually takes his pants off before sharting because he isn't a barbarian

GUCCI GUCCI
LOUIE LOUIE
FENDI FENDI
PRADA

DEM BASIC BITCHES WEAR DA SHIT SO I DUN EVEN BOTHA

Yeah, that's his phD: taking off the pants

Graduates of those universities don't post on Sup Forums.

The biggest problem in american education is unregulated tax funded SHARTER SCHOOLS

Don't we all have a master's degree in that

But I'm not going to any of those, I'm going to my city's state college.

>bragging about American universities
Unless you're a jew or a chink, there's a very low chance of you making one of the top universities. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of americans will spend there days sharting in walmart.

>Harturd
>Shartford
>Massashitsetts

Yeah, but it was the indian who discovered you can poo out of loo

Everyone except burgers. Getting a degree would put them in debt.

why would someone poo outta the loo?

i mean i wipe with leaves and shit

but i own the loo

>dis

I go to UCSD and I just realized that I'm smarter than 99% of Sup Forums

>UCSD
if you just realized it then Murican education not so good

>I go to UCSD and I just realized that I'm sharter than 99% of Sup Forums

Fix'd

University of California, Shart Diego?

Who the fuck is Mike

Yea I guess russia is ver- Wait.. I don't see russia that high on the list.. I don't even see russia at all! Well they could not put a man on the moon, so I can see why.

Yeah no shit, you had German educated personnel, whit your money, just like now I'm sure all of those schools are full of other nationalities using that money

AMERICAN flag on the moon. not german.

>posts something that doesn't trigger anyone

>replying
you were clearly triggered

and america can't reach moon in 21st century

Nah, we reached even farther. We Mars now.

You realize that those universities are full of Chinese and Indians and a couple of whites.

Most whites, nigs, and spics aren't in them.

I think you're mistaking those colleges to MIT friend.

>starve your population and murder untold numbers of "cosmonauts," your best and brightest students, in an all-or-nothing attempt to win a dickwaving contest with America
>lose

If you've never attended an elite school then why comment on their demography? You're making yourself look stupid and uncultured. You clearly couldn't even muster up the mental effort to so much as tour these elite institutions since you have virtually no idea what their student body looks like

I guess Skull and Bones, Raven's Claw, Quill and Dagger, and the rest of those secretive collegiate societies are filled with Bing Ling and Pajeet's conspiring too right?

I doesnt matter. When you do this kind of threads, you are just feeding the monster and the monster is unstoppable.

>more like drops a fart with something extra :^)
rekt

/thread

>lose

they won literally every aspect of the space race

>American """"""""""""""universities"""""""""""""

STOOL AT SCHOOL
DAMPNESS ON CAMPUS

What's your major?

Yes, great schools for rich/selected people.
But what about your average population?

>MFW American educational system is more elitist than our

Except for the part where you demonstrate that your country is just as intellectually and scientifically capable as the opposing one and put a man on the moon

Other than that incredible failure that permanently ended the back and forth and established the United States as the most technologically advanced nation on the planet, they won the Space Race

>>starve your population and murder untold numbers of "cosmonauts,"
dude, soviet union didn't have famines since 40ss and check this which country killed more austronauts, hint, it's not soviet union: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents#Fatalities_during_spaceflight_training_or_testing

furthermore it was the first to send a device on the moon, to photograph its dark side, to deliver its soil to the earth etc

i am surprised how they did it with so poorly rated universities :^)

>falling for the ranking meme

that's exactly what they want

reminder that university rankings are decided by paper citations which is an indication of department research quality which is not strongly correlated with undergraduate teaching quality or the strength of the undergraduates.

For example ENS and L'ecole polytechnic are not ranked even nearl as high on the mathematics ranking as say princeton but you can bet that a the average 21 year old studying mathematics at ENS would rape the average 21 year old studying mathematics at princeton

>have shitty universities that nobody on the planet cares about or respects
>"It was the Jews! The Jews made me mediocre and stupid!"
Sad

i see the jews are doing a good job... damn, the guy was right...

This
Universities that have a reputation in a specific field will always draw in the graduate students for that field.

>Pay extremely excessive amount of money to go to university
>Uni can employ better teachers
>Uni is better
How shocking, that says nothing about how intelligent americans are and everything about much money they have. Germany could pump billions of dollars into building new tennis courts tomorrow and that wouldn't make them the best at tennis.

You wanna hurt me?? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I shart in the mart too much. I also don't celebrate easter. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like sharting in the mart. My wife likes sharting in the mart. My friends like sharting in the mart. 'Cause I'm the real sharticle. What you see is what you get.

It wasn't a failure though, Americans "winning the space race" is just propaganda taught to Americans so they don't realise that they were inferior to the Russians in every conceivable way other than landing a man on the moon.

there is at least one brit from cambridge on Sup Forums