I have been marathoning reviewbrah's videos for an hour now, and I must say...

I have been marathoning reviewbrah's videos for an hour now, and I must say, I have never imagined how disgusting American fast '''''food'''' really is
just digusting, look at this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCIiSE9VHck
youtube.com/watch?v=xkZPs2K8_e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to shag reviewbrah's mum.

Bruv what's wrong with it?

That pizza looks delicious as fuck, you are either jsut trying to be le contrarian or just an autist if you think thatdoesn't look delicious

>hating on little ceasar's

it's $5 for enough pizza to feed about 5 people

isn't littleceasar incredibly greasy.

greasy is good

but i wish i knew the feel of little ceaser's

Link to the video where you see his mum plz

What do you have against grease?

Is he autistic?

So is Italy but they're a top ally. Grow up

so?

that's a Pizza Hut Bacon Stuffed Crust Pizza

Who cares, you don't eat it everyday.

Lot of grease make it inedible the day after, same with pizza hut. Have to eat it then or it goes to shit, not as good quality as roundtable.

also, poor people detected.

> 5 people
I'm a small guy and I can still eat half a little caeser's pizza myself. I do like it quite a bit though.

if you can't eat an entire $5 pizza you're a sissy numale or a girl

I can walk into a little cesars and walk out 30 seconds later with pizza for $5. All other forms of pizza (either ordered online, by phone or bought from a store) require at least 45 minutes of cooking. The low price is just the icing on what is already an amazing deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCIiSE9VHck

>not making your own pizza from scratch including the crust
I'm not calling you a numale but, let's be honest here

it's not a fucking Caeser's it's a PIZZA HUT

this

where's the video that people made the 'when around blacks, never relax' gif

>not degreasing your pizzas

pizza hut is just as bad, might as well go to Dominos....at that point you might as well spend the extra 6 bucks and get a special at Round Table...

SHART IN THE MART

>spending an hour doing the dough and another cooking it

some of us have jobs

yeah pizza hut is a bit shittier but a lot of the same things apply

Maybe he is, but if he is he would be the good kind of autism, like JonTron and MrEnter, not the bad kind of autism (aka sperglord) like leafy and the amazing autist

youtube.com/watch?v=xkZPs2K8_e8

poor reviewbrah
living out of a car, getting stalked
no, he's actually very nice and professional

Pizza Hut is way greasier. Even the bottom of the crust is oily.

have either of you ever deep fried food before? You don't know what "greasy food" is until you're eating chicken that has become 2/3rds fried cooking oil

kinda like your sharts

There is none. Some autist from Sup Forums suppesedly broke into his house and stole personal photos.

Jesus fuck Americans are disgusting

that's bullshit though
the photos were on the internet before that

Nothing new coming from america

people who eat this stuff are the same ones who shart in mart

We're comparing pizza with pizza. Not apples to sticks of butter here.

Never leaked out by reviewbrah himself though, but I'm gonna guess they were from a relative of his facebook, considering his last name has been known for years and all.
Though that's for reviewbrah to figure out, and it doesn't explain the whole van thing.

van thing? being stalked you mean?

This.

Yeah, the green van that pops up under his one review incident and whatever followed.

That sounds awesome. Pizza here is about €10 and barely enough to feed one

>Pizza here is about €10
>tfw even this seems cheap to me

>tfw Norway needs a bank loan for pizza

>10 Euro = 11$
that's about what you would pay for a decent pizza, but that would feed 2-3 people

SHART

So what happened to him, last I saw he had mattress in his car Did his parents kick him out or something?

IN

he's still living in the car, he says he wasn't kicked out

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I shart in the mart too much. I also don't celebrate easter. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like sharting in the mart. My wife likes sharting in the mart. My friends like sharting in the mart. 'Cause I'm the real sharticle. What you see is what you get.

pic related is 13$

>come into this thread
>everybody loves grease on their pizza
wtf is wrong with you, I can order pizza at 11pm and still get a decent pizza which still tastes good the day after. the only restaurants which serve greasy pizza are those owned by turks/arabs/pakis/etc. who try to cater to hobos, drunks and poor people. they do have that arab place though where you can get any food imaginable. pizza, sushi, schnitzel, thai noodles, etc. all in one place. but dripping of grease of course

Foods that are actually good for you:
- Meat
- Eggs
- Butter
- Milk
- Cheese

Foods that will make you grow a vagina
- Soy

FUCK YOU

Soy can taste really good if you know how to do it

you just listed all the ingredients of obesity under both categories. way to go, Cleetus.

So why is Sup Forums anons out of for reviewbro?

>Milk
>good

Found the retard.

Link?