Good, desu.

>nn gets repealed
Now what do we bitch about?
Oh yeah, apple is for fags lol

>literally nothing changes except netflix fags get higher prices
It won't have an immediate effect, give it a few months

I loled

>netflix executive
"lets just raise our prices right when net neutrality gets repealed and everyone will naturally associate it with NN and get angry at Drumph instead of us"

If anything people wanted something bad to happen.

I could be very wrong also as I have not read the policy and neither has anyone I have talked to.

Or days for some torrent trackers.

>Shit was voted 5 hours ago.
>Nothing changed guise.
You guys never worked in any sort of government job have you? Even buying toilet paper takes ages and the signatures of everyone and their mom.
If anything ever happens it will take a long time for you people to start seeing changes.

>Title II was in place for two years
>Nothing happened
???

So what was the point of repealing it, genius?

Freedoms.

What if some startup started offering Youtube/Netflix/FB for like $10/month. Why is that a bad thing for the average poorfag?

The long term consequences will be what matters, duh.

So how screwed is Sup Forums?

>Youtube/Netflix/FB
I know the cancer industry was behind that.

Eventually it may be blocked out or sanitized due to not being family friendly or advertisable.

>So how screwed is Sup Forums
Only time will tell. But any case has just put a paywall on Sup Forums,Sup Forums and Sup Forums and everything will be ok.

>paywalling
I hate this meme so much.
Greed trashes everything more and more, little by little.

If the telecom can provide a customer three sites at $10 a month, there is no reason they couldn't provide full internet at $10 a month. You're getting screwed if you think otherwise.

>I made everything more expensive for myself to spite the libs!
>Winning!

And then what happens when an isp just unlocks everthing for 10$?

The main sites could subsidies the telecom

I'm not a Sup Forumstard. And if want money you need goes where is the money. The biggest boards with more teenagers.
If Hiro tries put a paywall on /tg/ they will do their own imageboard.

Sorry user I lashed out, paywalling the largest ad revenue contributors to the site is still retarded

>ad revenue
What fucking cents just for keep the site up. If he gets 2000 Sup Forumstards to pay the Sup Forums pass will be 40K for the year.

The previous hypothetical telecom loses customers.

Corporations are not government.

Nice try, but they want the things to become old news before doing anything.

Could not happen in most of the US. In many local or state municipalities, the major ISP presence has legislated away the ability for competition to be established.

we have crushing student loan debt
we have low paying "gig economy" jobs
we have high rent
all we had left is our Netflix and chill

now we have nothing
nothing left to live for
i'm literally shaking right now

HAHA RETARD LIBERALS

NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!

>using cable
your helping the fucking enemies cable is pure dog shit i rather use netflix and hulu, over 80 bucks a month dog shit cable plan that doesnt include espn, i wonder where all the real posters went shills rule all boards now.

It would be done through wireless, dumbass.

I think FB had balloons that offered pajeets free FB access, though only FB.

this is like y2k where people think nothing happened but in reality behind the scenes engineers were working around the clock to fix shit

but hey, majority of posters on any major board were born after y2k so

Source?

They were getting that anyway.

There won't be no engineering magic this time, retard. This isn't some software bug.
Terrible analogy.

figures

Who here was actually born after y2k? Serious question

You know literally nothing about core routing.

T. Ccnp

Title II was essentially forcing ISPs to do business as usual and stop the burgeoning fuckery. Surely you're not this retarded.

Hmm odd how no one noticed since its "so good" for the end user

Nothing will change.

There wasn't any NN regulations before 2015
Everything was fine.

Who cares about redditards who got shilled by Google.

um yes there will
software companies are working around this and have been planning to for a while now
literally dont be stupid the analogy still fits kid

>sets the house on fire
Heh heh
Take that libs!

torrent throttling

>Nothing will change.
There is precedent to indicate otherwise. Before NN Verizon was throttling web services because of their competition with those web services. Not only that but so was AT&T.

Just admit that you want to see the world burn because it would "make the libruls angery". The problem with this position is that the overwhelming majority of people on both the right and the left are in support of NN. You are essentially fucked, man.