Desktop and ricing thread

No desktop/ricing thread? Post your setups!

Other urls found in this thread:

autotheme.wordpress.com/
github.com/DrabWeb/iTerm2
github.com/97RadicaL/BrowserSkinBooks
github.com/97RadicaL/4chanBooks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Recently I have been using autotheme.wordpress.com/ on fresh machines or when I feel like changing something.
Supports most DEs and is easy to install.

no bulli pls

owo

Nice icon theme. I like the "Android-Style" Wifi-symbol.

Bringin the fagginess

Thanks, it irritates me that I don't have a waterfox icon though

test

Absolute scum. Uninstall, start over again.

>VirtualBox 1.2
You're making us look bad, please leave
>inb4 delet
UwU, Can you tell me what program you used for the "Is this the new desktop thread" text?
W-why user?

hey thats a cute aoba

u

toilet

woah how many themes does this thing have? damn

no bully, OwO

hello

thank you! ;)

i want the sources of all the lewd anime photos being posted right fucking now

rait my setup.

whats the task manager called?

What's program on the left?

>Lubuntu
>AwesomeWM
ha/10
You should install and use xfont_terminus/10

I've heard good things about terminus, I was using gnome-terminal and recently switched to termite, the most I've done so far is mess with the color scheme (Gotham on terminal.sexy)

I don't think there's been a single desktop thread that you haven't posted in

Those sickening mac clone 24px high massive titlebars.

It's vtop, I installed it with the auto-theme script. Didn't want to bother with the shitty node setup it needs.

Pic related it's from their site. Nevermind that it's running on a Macbook, since it's >node

Will shrink them, also they're Mac clone for a reason (OSXArc)

>He didn't notice the pape is a MacOS pape

>caring about a wallpaper over the actual interface.

Do you have a better GTK+ theme that has a bright and dark variant? (Arc not allowed)

ahh ur cute user

This one is me too!

How did you add the other items on your vtop? or is another thing?

are you a cute boy beacuse thats a cute boy desktop :3

uwu

2000 packages
FUCKING BLOAT BAHAHA

Well i wouldn't say i'm cute, but I am a boy!

macfag uwu poster, please at least post the stuff you use and customizations. i like the look of some of your desktops. i haven't much got into mac ricing for my macbook yet. i tried ubersicht and kwm once but that was it.

it's literally stock with iterm2
github.com/DrabWeb/iTerm2

Solus and base16_material.

install debian on hardware and use dwm for fucks sake

>debian on hardware
Wish I had the opportunity, but sadly I don't

>use dwm for fucks sake
no i like franken its comfy

try DWM REEEEEEEEEEE

that desktop makes u cute already :3c
do you have anyway we can talkk

We're talking right here!
HI!

Is your but tight? uwu

I had a big rainmeter setup on my old computer but use cam for the new build, looking at all your guys junk makes me feel kinda like a pleb.

lmao this will mine coins for some mining pool dont install

Here's a fishy boy

I started browsing Sup Forums because of ricing. Just switch over to gnu/linux. Gnu/linux is pretty fast too

its just linux

Of course it is nigger faggot. have a nice day fuck face.

How did you make thunar look like that?

TOO LEWD FOR BLUE BOARD OWO?

it's SFW, there's no nudity

unselect both side panel views. unselect both path options. select your favorite view. ctrl + m hides the menu.

>arch
BLOAT

>dont have the oppritunity
You have hardware to run a host os at least dualboot.

cuteee

Interesting, i really really like the look

Reposting:

Arch has never been a minimalist distribution. Splitting packages is rare compared to other distributions, and dependencies aren't made optional whenever possible. Arch has *never* been minimalist... a Linux kernel with every module available and every feature enabled at least when there's no non-bloat related cost, feature-packed/complex GNU tools, nearly all optional features enabled across all the packages, etc.

>pacman is fast but not safe, it tends to break shit and config protection is implemented in a terrible way
>there is no official process to verify that a package is stable within the distro, in other distros a lot of packages are in a testing repo despite that specific package's developer claiming it to be stable on its own, because it might not be stable within the environment of a specific distro
>a lot of AUR packages pull from upstream, which means they could be very unstable
>(arch vs gentoo related) arch users complain about muh compile time when it comes to gentoo, while in fact they compile a lot of AUR packages themselves, namely the *-git packages that pull the source from a git repo
>but it gets even better: they only compile a handful of packages, and those not being libraries mostly, the self-compiled packages get linked against precompiled libraries from a different setup (e.g. different optimization levels), which can then cause even more instability because it's a clusterfuck of unequal shit
>arch uses (((systemd))) and switching to something else is hard
>apparently the vim package on arch pulls in X, so if you want to have a fancy terminal text editor on a headless server, you to install a shit ton of GUI stuff you'll never need nor use
>maintainer told the guy who complained to just symlink vi to vim (vi is inferior)

thanks user

care to share your Sup Forums css?

dualboot
I've heard enough horror stories about people fucking up all their shit with that to know that I probably won't be dualbooting. Also this is a Mac

I never really customize my workstation beyond changing the wallpaper

i swear i will uninstall mint one day

Finally put Arch on my desktop and not just my laptop

Sure! :D github.com/97RadicaL/BrowserSkinBooks

gt debian (net iso)

Here's my shit desu

I've been thinking about either that or arch

back when i could fit 2 monitors on my desk

arch is bloat.

autism

How well does it support most games? Literally have no experience with that, but I want to get into dicking around with the computer more setting it up better.

There is no way that's Windows.

I don't like my eyes to bleed.

>github.com/97RadicaL/BrowserSkinBooks
that's a firefox css lol

Get a ps4 for gaymes.
ps4 actually uses BSD Lol

Windows 7. I use babun for the cygwin terminal, bug.n tiling wm, and mactype for font rendering.

oh! whoops I thought you said browser! heres my Sup Forums css github.com/97RadicaL/4chanBooks :D

No bueno
>XboxOneFag

bug.n also contains the titlebar and such does it? I've used mactype before but noticed it broke certain things. I've also heard of bblean but it seems all downloads to that are dead, so really I didn't believe alternate WMs or anything even existed for windows.

what music player is that?

cmusssssssssss

Source on that gif?

thank you!

The futa poster is back!

>ITT: Sex offenders.

faggot im dualbooting windows and arch right now on a macbook

What is the program on the left OP?