Can we just ban and kill anyone posting against net neutrality?

Can we just ban and kill anyone posting against net neutrality?

90% of them are shills so they should get the rope, and the other 10% are just attention starved trolls so they should get the rope too

wrong board

Pretty sure the word "net" has to do with technology, dummy

Wouldn't killing someone ban them from all boards by default? Or are you worried about ghost-posting?

>ghost-posting?
Holy shit can... can they do that?

Hell is an Internet cafe where you have nothing to do but shitpost on Sup Forums for eternity.

Ask me how I know this. Do it.

How I do this?

I want to penetrate Reimu
for, um, research purposes

would be fine with that afterlife in all honestly

>Meta Sup Forums problem
> Nani

>calls anyone against government regulation shills when major companies like google and netflix literally funded the "resist" campaign and spammed Reddit

Like shit is so fucking clear. ISP should do nothing but provide connection to the internet and that's it. So their shit is cables and routing hardware, they should not have power to tamper with data that flows through those lines in any way. They should provide just a freeflow data pipe.

Â¥Implying Sup Forums isn't shilled

Is this one of those rare pepe's I've heard so much about?

>Hell
Sounds perfect.

They are bots banking them wont change anything

lel @ amerilards
trump was a mistake

Just wait it out. In six months, all of Sup Forums will pretend that they were pro-NN all along.

I won't
Screencap this

Can we just ban and kill anyone posting le facebook frog?

90% of them are Sup Forumstards so they should get the rope, and the other 10% are just attention starved normalfags so they should get the rope too

>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

=

Can you invading leftist shills go fuck off back to whatever hellhole you came from already? Fucking faggot commie raid happening here.

P.S. get fucked nigger.

>everyone who counter signals me is a shill or troll
hey I know this shill tactic

ever wonder why the ISPs are silent on this shit?

Literally 0 (zero) evidence of that, meanwhile it was proven that the FCC page was spammed by verizon bots for the repeal of NN