I NEED HELP Sup ForumsUYS! I am going to a hackathon in about 12 hours, except there is a problem

I NEED HELP Sup ForumsUYS! I am going to a hackathon in about 12 hours, except there is a problem.
While I can hack, I can not program to save my life because I never took the time to learn it. I know entry level C#, HTML, and CSS, but two of those don't even count as programming languages. I am gonna be in a team of people but I can't just not contribute.

What do I do?
Also, what should I bring to the hackathon? It is 72 hours long.

I hope you have fun user.
Just find a team and learn as you go along

>While I can hack
What does this actually mean?

Thank you user. I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Why does it matter? I just need help for the hackathon and advice.

>I can hack, I can not program
kay lol

Alright come on, why would I need to know C++ to SQLi or XSS attack?

you sound underage and like someone who's never been to a hackathon

just go have fun kiddo

just make sure you bring deodorant

Recently turned 18, and yeah, I've never been to one. It concerns me how my lack of programming knowledge will affect me, but I'll just try and have fun.

They got showers there actually, but noted. Thanks.

>one time op correctly guessed the password to his mom's phone
>i can hack reeee
saged

Just go and have fun/learn a lot. I doubt any one will hate on you for not being a coding god. If they do they are assholes anyways.

I remember this thread from a bit ago.
Fuck off.

I think you are remembering a different person's thread.

Got it. Thanks.

start talking about veganism

>hackathon
you wont be doing anything special, you usually just make an app to solve a "problem" and its not even coding you are just going to present a solution to a company

>Why does it matter? I just need help for the hackathon and advice.

How the fuck do you expect anyone to give you advice if you can't answer a simple question? How mentally retarded are you?

I don't know, ask the other Anons who gave advice.

Ye from videos I've seen that seems to be the case. Sounds like some white knight shit.

You can start by not polluting the field of CS with your inability to program because you want to become SilIICoN BaLLey EntrRePreNeUr. Stop making CS a bubble.

Thats what script kiddies call hacking today?

He’s a skiddie.

this is such a stupid thread I'm annoyed it's not deleted yet

This kek

What is the theme of the hackathon? Algorhytmics? Writing some applications? Security?

this.
His main os is prolly kali linux, pentoo, parrot or black arch

Good to see the circlejerk has arrived while I was hone.

Nah, the theme is solving a problem in society. And you make some solution involving programming for it.

It's going to be shit, then. Don't go. Find yourself a more concrete hackathon.

>I know entry level C#, HTML, and CSS

>What do I do?
Are you stupid? You're worrying about things that you can't change. There's no advice we could possibly give that'll help you do things you can't feasible do, like picking up C# in 12 hours

You do nothing. Show up, learn from people around you, do what you can, whatever the hell that is, and have fun.