Why

why

Because they can and idiots keep slurping this shit up. I'd never buy a laptop with a retarded charger like that.

>tfw too many amperes for wall outlets

The protection circuitry in that is probably top notch.

Not $70-for-the-adapter-alone top notch, but still top notch.

Yeah, why didn't they use the cord rather than having the plug directly on the power brick?

because the cord is an additional $50

Because then the bulky part would be halfway through or on the opposite end making it difficult to adjust the cord position. This way the heavy bit is attached to the wall and you can move the cord around more easily without worrying about it hitting the ground or the table legs etc.

That charger should've been black imo. Imagine a BigBlackCharger crushing that tiny white little limp charger underneath it

Is it? It's always just come with the laptop for me.

He's being a knob. Replacement adapters do not come with the extension, or maybe I just bought some knockoff chink shit.

Because applel's award winning industrial design.

What is the problem exactly?

What about pic related?
45w pd-c charger.

Legit thinking of getting it for my switch and laptop since they both charge with pd-c and USB port could be used to power a USB hub.

are you ok?

if you open it up, you'll find three long, exposed iron wires going from male to female plug

you realise of you say tfw it means nothing unless you post a reaction

>Apple
>Top notch
What world are you living on rn my son

MON VISAGE QUANT!

>tfw too intelligent to look at op and the post and recognize maymays

It's unwieldy

Their charger circuitry is pretty good user.
Definitely not matched by a $10 chink charger.

But Apple products are also made in China?

I fucking hate this charger. My gf comes over and i have to remove 3 things from my power strip just so she can charge her macbook. Fucking normie problems.

>quant

Don't like it? Use the included extension cord. Not my image.

Actually, you poorfag, they're also made in India.
You would buy one if you could afford it.

This system is pretty great for traveling. Over the years I've collected a bunch of bricks, cords, and 'duckheads' for various plugs around the world. The adapters in particular can be bought for nothing on AliE, and they can also be used on compatible USB chargers.

oooOOoo~

I'm impressed!

pic related, me, now, vietnamese guest house (sockets here work for euro and na plugs so it doesn't really matter)

You know what I mean and I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

>top notch
what? Iphone X power adapter is THAT big?

tfw some people think you can't use tfw without an image

thats not even bad. there are models that block the other socket too.

Lurk more, dumb newfag.

i'm not a fucking newfag kill yourself, it's just stupid doing it without a reaction like the face when, what fucking face how do i know the kind of reaction one person would make over another weeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Retarded newfag.

>tfw = that face when
>I'm not a newfag

>tfw = that face when
>not able to just think of a fucking reaction or (your own)
>what is "that feel when"
lurk moar faggot

This

Works with European plugs.

>This way the heavy bit is attached to the wall and you can move the cord around more easily without worrying about it hitting the ground or the table legs etc.
Do you use your power cords as jump-ropes? A brick is much better than than a wall wart.

>muh feel

reeeeee but mfw is face it isn't feel is it ;__;, i'm not a newfag been her almost 8 years

For what it's worth, when that charger was first introduced the size of that power brick was relatively very small. Apple just "forgot" to update it.

newfag

>2.4A
Enjoy your exploding batteries.

>implying the device will draw more than it is designed to

But shitty compared to OEM chargers from most other brands.

>this is how Apple users think electricity works

I have a 2.1A charger that I use both on my tablet and my dumbphone. The charger only gets hot when the tablet uses it while the dumbphone barely increases temperature. Why do you think is that?

lmao stupid newfag the pic is implied learn to meta humor

Why would they? If you're buying a _replacement_ it's assumed you still have the extension.

Obviously it won't blown up right away. But over time, why do you think pic related happen?

Trauma or overvolatge. Voltage is pushed and overvoltage will suck for the sink (your device) while current is pulled and overcurrent will suck for the source (the adapter). Try not being an idiot next time.

You're right, using a higher rated charger than needed can damage your equipment.
NEVER USE MORE AMPERE THAN STRICTLY NEEDED!
Always look for the weakest charger to match your needs.

(yes, I'm trolling, but he's too stupid to know that)

Feelings are automatically implied, if the tfw poster doesn't provide his specific feel then the reader will provide his own.

Fucking newnigger

Its >mfw
Newfag

The cord comes with all MacBooks

Not sure if extra bricks come with the 3 prong cord, the second brick I got with mine didn't come with another cable.

>tfw too intelligent to be a good bait artisan

>mfw

Fucking this. OP is fagguette.

So you buy that additional extension cord for 20 dollarinos, apple shill

Quand and quant are both correct user

quant is used when there's a liaison

that's not included with the new USB-C MacBooks anymore.

you have to go to the apple store and pay a $20 tip to get what used to be included in the box.

simply not true

He's employing theatre of the mind, you illiterate savage.

I post tfws without images all the time. Usually it's obvious what face we're talking about.

>Inb4 uses mfw and uses a cartoon instead of a selfie.
>NOT REALLY HIS FACE!!!

OK can someone recommend a good portable wall charger? Most either have plugs that don't fold (PITA to carry around) or block other outlets.

Ideally I'd want one that supported the full USB power standard, quickcharging, and did at least two USB-A and one USB-C cables (or some other combination of two or more). And folding or retractable wall plugs

There's a lot of variety, but a lot of it is cheap crap that breaks or damages your devices, and the good brands don't seem to experiment with form factor much, even when people bitch about theirs.

Yes it is.

Apple chargers barely pass the EU's mandatory safety standards for imported electronics.

It's always written "quand", faggot
"quand" is pronounced with a T when its followed by a vowel because it's easier to pronounce, but it's still written with a D
>"Mon visage quand OP suce des bites"
Liaison where you pronunce a T
>"Mon visage quand tu es un petit tas de branche"
No liaison

A small incision to relieve the pressure will make that battery work like new.

T'as 12 ans Dylan ?
"Quant" est une locution et est parfaitement correct en français.

>overcurrent will suck for the source (the adapter).
See? If it will still break something, why would you ever use it.

Include me screencap in! Xdddddd

Suicide-toi Mouloud.

HELP

>tfw
is when you have no pic
>mfw
is when you have a pic.

I haven't heard mvq in a long time.

Quand = WHEN
Quant = AS FOR

My face when = Ma face/visage(dialects) quand

>thy face when

(Thanks for the clarification)

>his
That's awfully presumptuous.

>The protection circuitry in that is probably top notch
Lol. Those power supplies are good generic supplies, the same quality like you would find in DELL, Thinkpad, Lenovo, HP...
But due to strange 14.5V you can't really replace it if the wire goes bad (trust me. it does),
All magic used to happen in the connector....

Still, I do not like the idea of heavy adapter in the socket, that could damage the socket over time, that is why I use a cable for it.

>i'm not a fucking newfag kill yourself
kekked, fuckin newfag

Go to sleep gramps

Gender is always implied...

Only 50 rectangles??

that would be mfw you goober

They come with an extension cord so you can lay it on the ground you dipshit.

>yfw you're a faggot

newfag

>>not Newfag.

Go to bed in your cuck shed, Mr. CK.

Go homu, Reddit piggu.

Don’t buy the new MacBooks.

In the context used it was gramatically incorrect

Completely false

>implying you'd even bother to look
let's be real here and stop lying to yourselves, if it had big enough numbers for a cheap enough price 95% of you dumb consumer dipshits spending all day on here whining about brands you don't like wouldn't bat an eye at it