USA is cucked, lul

Other urls found in this thread:

att.com.mx/att-prepago.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls be real

man i already pay $100/mo for xfinity just internet 100mbgbs

they're the only isp in my apartment complex and the other plan is $40/mo for 20mbgbs

whatever

Is not

So what kind of internet will starbucks subscribe to?

Why does Sup Forums like this?

>murricans get cucked
It's pretty funny

just start your own isp

fuck regulation free market is the way :^)

so what? many countries dropped net neutrality on mobile data, who cares, I only use mobile data like 3 or 4 times a day

those are AT&T Mexico data plans:
att.com.mx/att-prepago.html

>Start your own ISP.
Even if you start your own ISP you are still subject to major ISPs as they are your backbone.

Are you retarded?

You get unlimited access to those services and they usage won’t add to your service plan data that’s different to have them locked behind a paywall.

Fucking Mexicans not being able to understand fucking English, fuck off juan

Looks good to me. I'd be saving a ton by getting a package that fits my needs.
I can go to the library if I want to download something from elsewhere.

Is this only for mobile?
>Implying I want limited data on my desktop pc. Wtf?

>>>/reddit/

>I-I can go to the public library like a hobo if the thing I pay for doesn't provide me with the service I should be getting
Fucking corporate cucks in America are so sickening.

I have 50gb for everything 20 bucks a month where I live

On my mobile

>cant even link to the page to prove its not fake

what service?

There is no way it would be broken up like that.
The "problem" with treating every website the same is sites like Netflix use a lot more data than everything else.
It is why piracy was treated like such a problem.
It is much more likely that they will introduce a data cap and then add sites that doesn't count towards this cap.
Either that or they will purchase a Netflix server locally to the ISP and then offer a high speed option to Netflix.

And I thought the free market would just come up with a better provider offering uncapped internet.

>enter Sup Forums.org
>"Oopsies! This site has been blocked for the safety of our users."

Can't wait, you dumb burgers deserve it.

>mbgbs
>megabitgibsbit per second

What the fuck did you just dribble out?

There are countries without NN and their internet functions normally.

If ISPs fuck over consumers directly then there will be a revolt and NN will be reinstated the moment Democrats hold power again.

No, what's going to happen is ISPs will squeeze out big companies that eat bandwidth, like Google/Netflix/etc, on the backend. They might also take extra measures to fuck over people that pirate, but even that's a stretch because there wouldn't be much financial interest for them to do so.

The offers for new members on mobile in my country.
159dkk = $26,5 for reference.
Basically, you can choose between mobile data within the country (dk only) or get free data in the EU.
Offering tidal is a bonus, it is not really a big issue. It is not NN and it is not unlimited data but it is just for mobile, so nobody gives a fuck.

>no clover pic

wew lad dropped

I have 100gb with unlimited texts and minutes and I pay 13$ once the 100gb is over my speed is basically downgraded to 3g and i cant be charged extra for exceeding 100gb, Americans are truly cucked.

Americucks BTFO so hard lmfao

This. I'm excited.

Would speed be additional cost? Or how does that work

>inb4 the usual b-b-b-but this will happen in EU too

HAHAHAHA

This will TOTALLY fuck over the cancerous e-celeb culture, the videogames 'culture' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

t. russian

>have to pay $100 just to shitpost on Sup Forums
>$120 if you were one of the idiots to get Sup Forums pass

yeah, those are only mobile plans but mexican carriers give you a free phone when you are a new user for free and double the gb's for a year, iirc they were giving the SE last month for free on new plans too

>cant use google without paying $100

> when you fail to understand the only reason NN had to be formally created in the first place was because ISPs kept trying to fuck with consumers and the FCC was tired of fighting them

Hold on, your saying muh free market isn't the way to go for heavily private infrastructure based buissnesses?
What's next, sending the kulaks to the gulags?!

Guess it's a nice change of pace if Europe/Canada isn't a laughingstock third world hellhole for a few days huh? This will surely distract you from your suffering as you countries commit suicide

>thinking America isn't a third world country
Even a magic countries are better for living than hamburgerland

I never thought I'd see the day we would get rid of burgers forever.

Slavic* not magic, fucking autocorrect

No shit DUMBASS. All of the West is fucked. Only we have less rape and acid attacks.

Agreed though Slavic countries are the only decent places left.

You imbecile. Everyone follows the US commercially.

If this thing happens in the US and it works out the rest of the world is FUCKED.

helo reditor :D

narwhal bacon at mid night

Holy shit, this thread.
USA is delusional as fuck.

plz no bully

>It is why piracy was treated like such a problem.
What country do you live in? In my country, ISPs are reluctant to introduce anti-piracy measures because widespread piracy is for most consumers the only reason to consider more expensive, high speed plans.

Why do people think that Netflix is a human right? The Internet was a terrible invention.

Here is the actual FiOS page

You don't need google, because you'll can't access sites you search anywhere

ohh yeah baby trump

Only real downside to FiOS is the 8-10TB soft data cap, as long as you don't go over 10TB regularly they wont complain about data use.

I regularly hit 1-2TB a month.

Kek. Have you assholes ever been to a Slavic country? Literally all of them are heavily polluted depressing shit holes.

The only difference with a third world shit hole you'd find in Africa or South-America, is that the guy robbing you is called Ivan instead of Jamal.

>Use VPN
>Enjoy unlimited internet only with 5$/month

How the fuck do you spend almost 5 gigs on speed tests? Jesus fuck.

when you're testing with 1gbps a single speedtest is like 2GB.

Holy shit that's cheap.

If you're making shit up to support your argument, then you probably don't have much of an argument.

I have fios how fucked am I lads?

Not at all, at least not yet.
see
The only real issues with FiOS are shitty peering to youtube during peak hours, but you can easily get around this with a VPN.

What is the flame logo for?

tinder

You can't start your own ISP because of regulations retard

Imagine paying like $10/month to play video games online I mean nobody would ever buy into that right?

>implying your VPN will be on the Whitelist
kek, it doesn't work like that

>because of regulations
don't lie faggot.
has nothing to do with regulations, it's all about money. You can't create your own ISP successfully because everywhere that needs to be serviced by an ISP already is, and any areas not being serviced currently couldn't afford to pay out for true infrastructure, so you're either paying for it out of pocket and hoping you somehow manage to make that money back (you wont). Or you try to hop into another ISPs turf and try to compete with them directly even though they already have an established customer base and lots of infrastructure you now have to compete with all while installing your OWN infrastructure since ISPs have lobbied to make sure they don't have to share their own infrastructure with anyone else.

It's basically impossible for a company to enter the market currently.

Why do you think that data downloaded from Netflix should treated differently from any other website if the quantities are the same?

>$40/mo for unlimited 150Mbps, cheaper if you also get TV from them
>$45/mo for unlimited 4G and unlimited minutes, $16/mo for 5GB
>ISPs can't set arbitrary access restrictions, like throttling access to high demand websites
>ISPs must provide info about blocked IPs/ports and the reason for the block, mostly to prevent someone from fucking up the network, like pinging broadcast
>ISPs are required by law to provide information about their connections to other ISPs and content providers, including traffic, latency and packet loss
Thank you, based net neutrality and telecommunication laws.

Verizon would lost all of their customers to companies that don't do that shit.

You're gonna be disappointed then, nothing will happen

most people don't care enough about uncapped internet to pay extra since unless you're on youtube and netflix and shit all day your total data is actually very small. a competitor offering unlimited data would have a lot of trouble competing with lower prices and caps.

literally nothing happened

ur fucking dumb it will take a few months

>third world country
No thanks

>imblybing netflix wouldn't require the highest possible pricing tier
bait me harder daddy.

Sweet, so I can cut my $80 bill to $10 and just use youtube and netflix? Sign me the fuck up

>video streaming
>the same as anything else
Am I on Sup Forums?

Oops meant to type milli-bits-per-second

you pay taxes for the library, why not use it?