To the people who say British cuisine sucks,your parents never feed you proper British food tbqh

to the people who say British cuisine sucks,your parents never feed you proper British food tbqh

My parents loved me.

It may not suck, but there are better options.

Stilton soup and some stews are quite nice. Vinegar goes well with chips, I suppose.

Fuck British pies though.

There's nothing wrong with British food

Curry is great

British food sucks? [ Y/N ]

Fried fish with fries? Wow such an intricate unique dish

>Fuck British pies though

Why?

I had a steak and stilton pie when I was in London and it was really fucking tasty. All buttery and flaky with tender meat, vegetables, gravy and tangy stilton to round it all off

True, they didn't. Though I don't have these stereotypes about Brits and can respect people who enjoy their black pudding.

don't talk shit about my country shart

>be russian
>respect other country cuisine that is filled with blood
It's like you never want to stop the evil russia stereotype Ivan

British cuisine is one of the most varied and delicious in the world, and I mean ethnic British food, not indian, paki or chinese stuff.
Ah I remember my time in Birmingham, London and Blackburn among other places. The food was much much better and delicious than the shit I ate in Italy or Spain. Fish and chips, beef wellington, shepherd's pie, cornwall pasty, stargazy pie, toad in the hole, sunday fucking roast, and many others.

Britain is the world's food capital. And girls much more beautiful than those overrated mediterranean and slav apes.

my parents were british and made the shittiest food

What can I say? Blood sausages are delicious.

Pies like these are just not my thing. It's putting mashed potatoes on top of fish/ground beef and then chucking it in the oven.

My opinion should probably be taken with a grain of salt, since I've mostly eaten Sainsbury's frozen version of Shepherd's Pies, Toad in the Hole etc.

>Fuck British pies though.
(you)

We invented chicken tikka, no other curry

How new is this pasta? not seen it before.

Shepard's Pie is delicious

you're thinking of cottage pie m8

None of the supermarket stuff is particularly nice. The mash is especially textureless & bland.

I get it, it's a joke, wow, you sure are a funny one lol

no i made it with lamb

it's continental

HA-HA

Not all british pies have mashed potatoes on top lad.........................

Well certainly, but it's still not on par with Greek Moussaka, Italian Lasagne or French Ratatouille (all prepared with fresh ingredients).

It's strange Britain doesn't have any form of ''haute cuisine'', since your climate shouldn't be too bad for growing veggies. Rather early spring, long season for growing and collecting flavour, and royal family for over 1000 years to demand good food, like the French.

Fish and chips are OK

> mashed potatoes or a crust?

World of decisions.

assuming this isn't a troll. shepherd's pie isn't really a pie, it's just called that because it's like a pie. most of them use puff pastry, not mash on the top