Did Ted Cruz just become /ourguy/?

Did Ted Cruz just become /ourguy/?

he sure is

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer

>"So we redefined Net Neutrality to mean government control of the internet and people actually bought it? Fuck yeah... I'm that good."

whom is he quoting?

>The internet grew up wonderfully free from govt regulations
It sure did. Kek.

This.
The tweet is like the average retard who has no idea what NN is.

>Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer
Tumblr meme
Go back to your original website
You weren't born here, you're not a citizen

its always good to see public figures take a stand on important issues

I'm really out of the loop, busy with work and normie stuff. What is going on with net neutrality and what's the bottom line? I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. Can anyone explain this to me succinctly?

I'm not into politics but why did this guy lose?

That son of a fuck has good taste, he does.

Because this tweet is addressed to the average retard who has no idea what NN is. Even many of the people with an opinion on NN (who tend to congregate in a website whose name starts with 'r') have no idea what NN is.

Let's reformulate that with another example.
>we repealed a law forbidding murder
>oh but we did really well before that law existed
>so we're just coming back to that time

The reasoning is fucking stupid. Why would you want that law repealed if not to breach it ?

>informed ovserver resorts to brainlet buzzwords
typical

> The internet grew up wonderfully

toppest of keks

god-tier taste right here

There has never been a period in our history where murder was acceptable, dumbfuck

>The internet grew up free from govt regulation

I don't even know what lies to believe any more. I'm so confused by everything the media and politicians says about everything that I just tend to ignore it all now. I assume that's their final goal about all of this but I just don't really care any more.

You're right. But there's also a (some) point in time where there were no laws.

Fucking kill yourself you Russian paid shill.

An "informed observer" would have noticed that the rules were implemented precisely because companies were starting to go against the principle of net neutrality, eg Comcast throttling Netflix until Netflix gave them billions of dollars.

>implying Ted Cruz wrote that and not some 4chanposting intern.

Opportunity =/= motive. When will the 20 year olds of the world understand basic logic? And guess what? Net Neutrality was breached all throughout it's two years anyway. When phone companies say you can stream unlimited from certain video providers for free? Is that neutral?

>camera drones become popular
>pass legislation saying you can't fly camera drones near someone's windows
>camera drone manufacturers lobby successfully to have legislation removed
>"What could possibly go wrong? We didn't need this law before." :DDDD

How much does Russia pay you to make these threads shill?

Back to peddit cunt

Netflix deliberately tanked their bandwidth before a court case to set a precedent. Comcast literally denied any wrong doing.

>MUH RUSSIA
>On a NN thread
HOLY SHIT YOU LIBERALS ARE INSANE

>When phone companies say you can stream unlimited from certain video providers for free? Is that neutral?
Yes because they are not preferentially sending packets from these providers through their networks or hindering the packets from competing providers.