-Make internet accessible to low income families

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trusting comcast ever

Republicans are just so fucking stupid

>Make internet accessible to low income families
inb4 someone says fuck poor people

I hope they throttle the shit out of everything for you ameriburgers.
Maybe that will teach you guys a thing or two by giving up on laws that were supposed to protect you as consumers but you niggers are more worried about jamal kneeling in a stadium or muh school shootings.

FUCK POOR "PEOPLE"

Justify using force against people and not allowing them to run their business as they see fit. This is about freedom not muh fairness.

Ohhh okay they were for repealing NN but when it gets repealed they're all "we're not gonna do anything, promise"

The best thing that could have ever happened to ISPs is net neutrality becoming politicized. What should have been a complete no-brainer became inundated in partisan shit-flinging and tribalism.

But hey, at least you got your libtears! Epic!

>internet bill goes up $20 per month with access to less than half the sites at half the speed
>"it's about freedom"
>shelbyville lemon.gif

It's not the 1700s anymore. Time to grow out of your childish "fight authority" adolescent phase.

u know thr american people little to no influence over their own government, right. our greatest legal action is to call our representatives and cry about an issue when they already have their minds made up from the start.

Waittt. Are you saying my bother isn’t granted equal access to the internet??

When will the bait stop being bait?

B-but muh librul tears xDDDDD

time to boycott the internet boys

>be american
>get internet throttled
>get shot plus tips

>boycotts
>not bullets
This is the result of soy.

>health insurance goes up
>taxes goes up
>have to pay to access Sup Forums

but libtears xDDDDDDDD

When this shit hasn't even gone through congress yet and these posts still exist. "Sup Forums must be more retarded than I thought"

>run government
>consider corporations more human than poor people
I blame our ultra-individualistic society. We train ourselves to fuck over others from birth.

What was the last big european innovation or successful startup company?

Calm down

Fuck off commie xD

>not creating a free imageboard

So, how long until a NEET bayonet rushes these guys with an SKS?

Hopefully not long. The corrupt need to be eliminated. Get their kids too. Rip the weed out by the root.

>Net neutrality decision is made
>People take down their advertising for it
Wow what a surprise. I bet people will take down Christmas decor after that is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4

Same page still exists just with those 3 lines removed

Thank you. This is perfect.

> (OP)
When did this board get so stupid? You're all baiting each other over something Congress is already working to stop. Not to mention all the people readying themselves to sue. Are any of you even OVER the age of 18 mentally? Merry Christmas Sup Forums now gtfo before your parents find you up late trying to spot Santa

Kek me once

>When did this board get so stupid?
When it first appeared on Sup Forums. The site is for adolescents who cling to anime as a social crutch. You're one of them, just with an added hobby of electronics because you were bad at sports.

>-Not throttle back the speed at which content comes to you
>-Not prioritize Internet traffic or create paid fast lanes
Net neutrality never fixed that.

>-Make internet accessible to low income families
Yes lets just print off more money for things we can't afford. God forbid we not have ignorant retards shitposting on the internet either.

>Yes lets just print off more money for things we can't afford
god forbid we exhaust our precious internet reserves. fucking retard

>Yes lets just print off more money for things we can't afford.
Like national defense?

good. don't like it, don't pay for it.

based.

>Cumcrap

NOT EVEN ONCE

>god forbid we exhaust our precious internet reserves. fucking retard
You are implying federal debt does not exist.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

>I voted for Trump.
How's that swamp draining going, Cletus?

This is good. Comcast can finally compete against the big dogs like Spectrum and ATT. Fortunately the FCC is still allowing free market tactics like allowing Comcast to sue local GOVERNMENTS that try to allow small freeloading ISPs on the utility infrastructure. No NN+no freeloading small ISPs means that Comcast, ATT, and Spectrum can really compete. Haha, imagine that, true competition! Maybe they two of the cable giants can even merge so there is even stronger competition, a more level playing ground? Or like maybe own the cable, the TV spectrum, the TV content, and start buying companies like Vizio so they can fully curate user experiences?

Super cool

Trumpweenies are a lot of fucking retards, it's just hilarious how the corps are flip flopping in less than 48 hours, I guess this is some kind of 5d chess?

Welcome to 2017 politics, where any corporation can push the narrative of X being in the interests of le libshits, and literal mouthbreathers will vote against it even if it harms them too.

so, no internet?
because most areas only have 1 provider,dumbass.

We've ran into a problem. Who's gonna arrest the FBI? At least Hollywood is being exposed as pedophiles and rapists.

GUYS THE FREE MARKET WILL FIX IT

JUST VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET, SELL YOUR HOUSE, AND MOVE TO A PLACE WITH VERIZON

minecraft

Why would the right wing FBI need arresting? Because they're looking into Trumps collusion with our enemies to get elected? Lol'ing irl that you're stupid enough to still be regurgitating the "holywood is pedos" fantasy that Alex Jones told you to sell lead laden supplements. You truly deserve to die alone in your trailer.

/Thread

>mfw im willing to watch my chinese cartoons in 480p if it means libs cant watch netflix or hbo without excessive buffering or expensive bills.

>I don't like what other people do
>So I do the opposite no matter if it ruins my life

From what I've read of the proposal it seems that they can't get away with throttling anymore. Did anyone actually read it?

>yfw burgers will literally disappear from Sup Forums
the good times have come

The worst part of it all is he believes it all because he wan't intellectually able to adjust to changing expectations of employment in the job market. He wanted to be a low skill factory worker and live like a king because his "pa" did even though the Chinese do it for less now. Naive southern trash. They should all be sterilized.

why do you redditors forget so easily?

>Anyone here work for shitcast or is it just me?

>liberals enjoy clean air and water
>better vote against regulations that prevent corporations from polluting air and water indiscriminately
Le epec trulls my based MAGApede bruders

>Sup Forums is an american site
>most ad revenue comes from Americans
>somehow this indicates to the empty-headed europoor that the site will continue functioning for eurogays
How is it you think this site reaches your home/middleschool classroom, Nigel?

>Why would the right wing FBI need arresting?
Doesn't exist. Peter Strzok was found in his text to be anti-Trump. There's clear bias in the FBI which is why this fake investigation exists.

>Because they're looking into Trumps collusion with our enemies to get elected?
They spent months saying the election couldn't be hacked. They threw a tantrum when they're rigging didn't work because 80% of the country wanted Trump. It's just a lie they convince themselves to shield themselves from reality. This war on facts crap is why Trump won to being with. If you chose to believe Russian conspiracy theories when the facts say otherwise, then you're part of the war on facts and have convinced yourself of some emperor's new clothes level of delusion.

>cletus pretending there's anything to say from his end
Didn't actually read.

>they're
actual nigger detected
don't have kids

Thank you for proving my point. You chose to stay in your bubble of delusion rather than inconvenient truths.

>muh conspiracy!
the absolute state of white trash

Forget about what, PRISM? If anything, its existence proves that ISPs are more than willing to fuck you over, so I guess it makes sense to take off the leash from them amirite?

What was your point? I didn't bother reading since you're delusional and POOR. No doubt some closeted homosexual redditor stormfag refugee hypocrite who refuses to leave when he's not welcome somewhere. Reply again. Prove me right.

When that business is so heavily dependent on either government infrastructure or building infrastructure on government land its no longer private business competing, its whoever has the most money to bribe contracts wins.

I'm all about capitalist competition, but the governments hands are all over the market. Retracting NN doesn't help in the slightest unless you also talk about public land right stripping.

The world needs to get off the corporate dick sucking.
It won't happen without some big country burning down, it looks like it's gonna be the USA in this timeline.

Obamanet and Obamaphone are important so people in the community can get good jobs.

>USA needs to get off the corporate dick sucking.
fixed that for you

They did that almost a month ago, idiot

also they combined 3 bullets into 1

The situation may be far worse than we can currently grasp. Most of Trump's appointments have been people that either do not like the organization they were tasked with leading or are completely unqualified. This is causing the older more experienced people who have been around through one or more administrations to retire now because they feel like their job cannot be done anymore and the younger people who are desperately trying to keep things together feel similar hopelessness and are choosing to leave and work in the private sector. His administration is causing what is known as a "brain drain", we're losing talented individuals to the private sector, retirement, or to other countries.

i dont have to justify shit
fuck your ideology. i do what's good for me.

>-Make internet accessible to low income families

this is just so fucked.

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS

3 MB has been deposited into your Comcast XFINITY account.

this
>not being an egoist in the current year
retards

Ostrich policy.

North Dakota is now part of Europe or something?

The program that lead to "Obamaphones" was started under the Reagan administration and the "free cellphones" thing started under Bush II, Obama just kept it going.

What was stopping them from charging $500 a month for access to all the websites????????

Excuses are like assholes.

>North Dakota

I still don't get how they managed that.

This world is truly amazing. Imagine if we politicized tree owners reserving the right to charge the state/people for oxygen production. And on top of that, reserving the right to charge certain customers more based on body mass and activity levels.

All you'd have to do is sell "muh poor tree owners" to the Sup Forums and we'll spend the next year seriously arguing over whether or not air should be a public good.

Non murrican here
What is difference between "lobbying" and "bribery" in USA?

If some rich ass company can pay money to a senator so he votes certain way, then it sound very fishy.

How are you going to stop from meme capitalism into corporatism system?

Some companies are rich enough to pay both sides.

I would probably listen to him on his issues with nn and why removing will be better if he didn't act like a cunt

>right wing FBI
Lmaoing that you actually believe this.

Reminder Obama lied to you

Prism was started by a Republican jej
Better dead than red
Don't vote GOP

>comcast no longer promises to:
>...Make internet accessible to low income families
hahahahahahahaha.
Comcast saying if it isnt food or water or shelter YOU POOR FOOLS DONT FUCKING NEED IT AND WE DON'T CARE.

Freedom of Information is a European right.

>implying Sup Forums don't support the prism

I'm not sure FTC would allow that.

Why they don't had remove than "We believe in full transparency in our customer policies"

Thread. More competition=no datacaps

>implying Sup Forums are not deep state boot lickers

In the theory.

drop this?

>t. Poorfag neet

That's liberal bullshit fuck off