Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxFplr3umU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man, MIT has really gone downhill.

>made fm transmitter
>stole the pcb from a ready made one
>this is the capacitor and this is the spark plug
>unconnected
clockboy v2.0, why do "news" agencies keep doing this?

they have a story they want to sell and/or people have a story they want to read

Jews am I right?

>people have a story they want to read
i didnt even passed the mark that point in the video and i skipped to it. why would anyone spend the time reading about this fake shit? thats just moronic

OR people are stupid, especially a group of them.

>they have a story they want to sell
they have an agenda they want to push*
>people have a story they want to read
group of hive minded people who want a good circle jerk which loops right back to
>they have a story they want to sell

> why do "news" agencies keep doing this?
you know why

Why do they keep making useless nigger celebrities.

I recently got into learning electricity and even with unlimited resources it's not that easy. I dont really know much, is the shit they are showing fake or did he actually teach himself electronics just by looking at it?

Time to build the wall.
The Wailing Wall, that is.

Hard to say for sure but based on my research, and the video, it does look like he has working electronics he made himself. Of course he didn't build them from the ground up...he scavenges parts and puts them together. He's not a genius engineer, but it's still impressive for someone in a dirt poor African country with shit education. If Africa was filled with more kids like this, maybe it wouldn't be such a shithole. This isn't like clockboy at all. Literally all he did was move the innards of a clock to another enclosure, and the kid was well off so he had resources/education at his disposal, whereas this kid doesn't.

they are only praising him because he's black in some poor shithole. if some white kid in a developed world did this no one would give a shit. they would see nothing special about it

this is like paternalistic racism

They're being racist, isn't this what you wanted?

nigger

Does he even have a license?

fuuuuuuuuuuuck i want a korean gf so bad

is this african inventors thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxFplr3umU

>MIT niggers

To be fair, he has few less resources than anyone in a developed world. I think that deserves some recognition.

what did he do besides attach a thing to another thing?

>remove part from engine
>attach new part to engine
>charge customer $300 for 3 hour labour
>call yourself mechanic

what do mechanics do besides attach a thing to another thing?

jesus christ, if they did not put keyboard scene, it might have been somewhat believable.

"EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS BLACK KID THAT MADE THIS RATHER UNIMPRESSIVE THING!!"

"NO WE ARE NOT RACIST FOR POINTING THIS OUT!!!"

Haha OWNED!!!

google how to do it first

Putting niggers on pedestals that much for doing thing shows that liberals and stormfront aren't that different after all, both know niggers can't do anything by themselves so it's always a shock when one outlier actually manages to for example insert RAM stick to dedicated slot without breaking the motherboard without assistance

YALLS WITE BOIS JUST JELLIS CUZ HE GOT A BIG DICK

YAH I WANT MO MUNY BITCH GIT GUD

troubleshoot the actual problem