/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

New Battlestation Thread. Last one about to die

!

Ya bs makes me cum all ova muh keyboard dddy.
10/10

No bulli kay

Yeeee, I'm early

sup

бaбyля пpиeхaлa :3

this will never not be comfy, only thing i could suggest is tape the floor cables to the skirting board.

Mehmet my son

Hi guys.
Please help me choose a monitor for consoles and PC.
BenQ GW2480 or LG 24MP68VQ-P or Philips 234E5QHSB

Is the monitor going on top of that stand? Cause surely keyboard and mouse space will be tight, you got another desk that you can use and just put your consoles in that?

It's random pic. I have big table for monitors and rack for consoles. My 32 720p tv is terrible and takes up a lot of space.

Ah right okay, I'd recommend the LG 24MP68VQ-P probably.

I have that exact same IKEA table/whatever and everytime I wonder could it look less IKEA if it got repainted

posting old setup for maximum comfies
that CRT since died and I ditched girlys on the desktop too
maybe I should be proud but I am also a little disappointed

Friday night.

Vaporwave/10
In good as in bad

ehhhhh

Damn, that's a lot of blue. It doesn't bother you when you shut it off and go to sleep?

I've got to say this is very properly clean. Real nice user.

Putting good use to that Danbo I see.

That amp sticks out like a sore thumb. Why not just place it on some kind of a side table?

that samurai movie was pretty fun. if anyone knows any more like it. giz us a (you)

It's just the box he came in, the Danbo himself is in my Detolf hidden on the lowest base.

I kinda want to put it on my desk, but I threw that thing off my desk so many times because of rage.

Pachimari can take the damage.

I like shitty cheap ikea furniture.
It'is better to stick a film if you don't like it. more expensive, but will protact furniture.

Dancing speaker bro, how do you deal with the whirring sound when the mechanism activates?

Barely use them honestly.
I got them 2 or 3 years ago for Christmas, and my mom thaught it looked pretty with my setup, so I use it mainly as a light source.

You are just begging for that printer to fall over.

This is the other side of my room, was in the middle of watching some anime but I wanted to snap a pic anyway.

Using some cheapo black switches "gaymur" keyboard, it's pretty comfy.

>You are just begging for that printer to fall over.
Yeah, I actually don't even use it, so I'll just throw it somewhere else.

I usually have it set on white or a yellow/orange hue with the actual room lights on. I just set it all blue just for
>ermahgerd everythings blue pic

i like your pc stickers!

some what animated

Comfy indeed friend

>coke
>not bepis
Good vibes otherwise.

I hope your holiday season is going well anons. I just re-organized my rack. I will do R8s in a bit.

specs on aquatic plant jar? where can i get that light? i want to make one
10/10 user, excellent form

wheres your ps2 comrade?

jesus christ

Where do you get lights and little flower ?
Share walls

Steelseries headphones is good ? I hesitate between this or hyper x cloud

Don't buy a headset you meganigger.

i wish i had a better way to take notes while using multiple displays

but i think that most people would say paper is deprecated

Alright, R8 time.
Clean your carpet nibba. Other than that, looks reasonably comfy.
Feels a little sterile to be comfy. Maybe that is just me. I hope things are going ok though!
Isn't the blue light bad for you? Messes up your circadian rhythm or something?
Looks comfy as hell. Are you NEET or something?
Hello my friend. Are you also eastern europe? Doesn't look russ, maybe balkans friend?
I'm sorry your CRT died.
Looks pretty nice to me.
That keyboard looks terrible, does it work ok for you?
This is me. I am thinking I am going to use my christmas bonus and buy a second SAN array. Not sure yet.
>he fell for the TI meme
>not Casio FX

Eh ?

this is giving me an autism attack

but your bed looks comfy uwu

I like it.

hi y'all

here's mine, still need to do adjustments

Super comfy on my head, use them all the time because I hate playing anything on speakers and the mic on my laptop is broken.
Sound quality is good enough, I have a pair of se215 for my memephile music sessions.

Keyboard is shit, gonna replace it for christmas.

I tried typing notes and far prefer using decent paper and a good pen.
I use latex for any documents and assignments that will be seen by someone else though.

>jesus christ

>this is giving me an autism attack
>
>but your bed looks comfy uwu

Is.. is it that bad....

>Looks comfy as hell. Are you NEET or something?
Comfy, yes! NEET no. I wanted to be one but as I grew oler I realised it's just kind of stupid.
Finished writing some nice article for school in bed here yesterday!

I kind of want to move my PC to the bedside "desk" as well, but a proper chair is really useful for long sessions of gaming, writing or anything else that you need your hands on the desk for. The bed side station is for everything else really.

Also got some snacks, refilled the hot water, and found some good anime to watch, my night is beginning :D (pic rel.)

Also, bed sure is comfy as heck, need to get some better pillows, some are getting a little to hard to be comfortable.

is that a plate with just a slice of cheese on it?

What do you mean "taking notes using multiple displays"?
Can you give an example of what you want to achieve?

Yeah, got some crackers to put the cheese on top of, they are those brown thingies in plastic packages behind the cup with milk.

this one I cropped and pink'd myself. I'll post the other two, they're from /wg/

2/3

3/3

I cringed/10

cool wallpaper dude i love daft punk

stinky

Do you literally live inside a walk-in closet?

>Mouse on tablecloth
How do you live like this

Naked LEDs outside of aluminum channels like pic related will always look tacky and cheap

Reminds me of my bedroom when i was 15, pretty nostalgic desu

Your desk is cluttered, your desktop is cluttered, i'm not surprised.

flithy/10

>2 non-lewd miku dakis
what's the point?

Who are the guys on your wallpaper? Can i get a quick rundown please?

>Do you literally live inside a walk-in closet?
I wanted my desk to take up less space, so I rotated it so it would snugly between my wall and that closet.

>Reminds me of my bedroom when i was 15, pretty nostalgic desu
I am 18 and I prefer my room over those typical wood grain setups, prob not gonna change anything till I move out.

non-lewd miku dakis
what's the point?
Eh, the other sides are not completely nekd, but I didn't buy them to fap to really, just to keep me warm and feel like someone cares about me when I get home.

Forgot to thank you for the compliment :>
I fucked them up, I put some leftover stickers all over the front case, making it look pretty sad, buyt idgaf as I am the only one that really sees it anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I am 18

That explains a lot, actually. Don't worry, the next 5 years will put things into perspective :^)

I have been wasting too much money on camping/hiking shit, have made no recent changes to my setup. Whenever I get a steady source of income I'll be making a few big changes.

I'll be posting the evolution of my setup over the last couple of years.

Nice GW-M5610.

Who here is /doingwork/ tonight?
no bully pls.

like your light.Where you get it from?

I thought that you bought an ultra-wide display, but it's just a curve photo.

lol our computers are really similar.

You should hang those headphones from the plastic not the leather otherwise your elastic will wear out quickly. Happened to mine.

shit, I'm jelly

Nope, just the curve like you said.

Yours is better though!

What does this need? besides a foot rest

Why dont you get a top notch i7? They are under $150

>Isn't the blue light bad for you? Messes up your circadian rhythm or something?
It could upset it after prolonged periods before bedtime but that was just a glory shot. I usually keep it a bit warmer looking and have other light on in the room, which is shitty recessed potlights on the other half of the room. Still very much a work in progress however.

Just a bit. I doubt it would be noticeable.

the philips one looks like its not optimized for windws 10, benq simple and cheaper, LG many features

I think thats a great desk

Thanks! I like it a lot as well. I wish I knew where they could be purchased, because everyone keeps asking, so I can only suggest if anyone is interested in acquiring one, look in school supply catalogs.

how do you like reaching your mouse and keyboard

very nice textbooks, could go digital with them

Its just so ergonomic, I can see myself using half of it for my computer and half as a dinner table/paperwork area

Thanks! I have them in digital format but I like the physical text better. I like to write in them, leave sticky notes, etc. Was considering an iPad pro.

Yep, thats how I am using it. It is hard to see in the photo, but the other half of the desk has my electronics prototyping lab on it, my soldering iron, oscilloscope, multimeter, bench supply, schematics monitor, that sort of stuff. I am trying not to eat in my workspace though because I tend to get mice in the winter when it gets cold out, and I don't want them chewing on any of my stuff.

I feel like there should be software that allows you to put bookmarks and write/highlight digital textbooks, I just didn't like carrying them around all day

that makes sense it sounds like you have some very productive equipment, personally I only have a laptop and peripherals

plz give r8

If I am going to be totally honest, I was way more productive in the early 2000s when I only had a radio shack iron, voltmeter, and an IBM laptop. It's not really about the equipment, more about how you use it.

6/10 looks like you spend too much money on aesthetics and could have went for more performance IMO

true that I think the equipment offers potential though

>Kinders
KEK
I know who else isn't in murica

ill upgrade my hardware whenever i get a ultrawide 4k monitor @144hz, but my current monitor (and 4k tv mounted to my wall) work just fine atm with current specs

I know you have a vagina, please show it to me

That's true. I keep them in my car during the semester, I typically study at home or at lab anyways.

They sell kinders at my local Walmart

I can imagine that computer works fine for most things but do you game? I should be more productive but gaming is the only thing that puts stress on my system, I also just realized ur graphics card is actually pretty nice, I just don't see the need for lights on my tower that's just my opinion. also seems like your ram is pretty slow 799 ddr3, most new ram is ddr4 at like 3000