Is white Europe kill?

All these Asian countries have almost no foreigners. And the foreigners they do have are mostly other asians.

Meanwhile Euro is taking in foreigners like an American at an all you can eat micro-burgery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Japan
>Japanese 98.5%
>Koreans 0.5%
>Chinese 0.4%
>Other 0.6%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
>The Han Chinese are the largest ethnic group, where (as of 2010) some 91.51%
>Ethnic minorities(still chinese) constitute 8.49% or 113.8 million of China's population in 2010.
>Naturalized Foreigner 0.0001% or 1,448

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Korea
>South Korea is a relatively homogeneous society with an absolute majority of the population of Korean ethnicity (The Korean ethnic group accounts for approximately 96% of the total population of the Korean Republic)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repoblación
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asians aren't white, so no one cares if they don't let anyone in.

But if a white country tries to reduce the number of immigrants, they are compared to Nazi Germany.

Thanks Germany, you fucked it up for all of us. Faggots.

China and Korea were shitholes up until very recently. Furthermore, they haven't been colonial powers.
Notice a trend?
The bulk of immigrants to these European countries are from the countries that they formerly occupied during the colonial period.
That's why the majority of French immigrants are African, the majority of British immigrants are Indian/Paki, etc...

To my knowledge, Japan is the only country to have been a colonial power, and it was for a very brief period of time in East and Southeast Asia.

I think European countries should have stayed out of other people's lands if they didn't want their actions to bite them in the ass. Simple goes-around-comes-around logic.

You hate Asian?

Yes, fuck Asian.

germany is the shittiest country of all time

the ruined the roman empire

they had the worst border gore of all time

they caused a world war

they caused another one

and now they're letting in muslims into europe

Whiteness is a meme, desu.

>I think European countries should have stayed out of other people's lands
Or maybe Muslims should not have spent 1200 years attempting to conquer Europe.

There was no Native American genocide

the number of Natives killed in direct conflict with settlers is numbered in the thousands

they died from disease and eventually stagnation

Fuck off autist

>attempted
We conquered pretty much every part of Europe that mattered at the time. Wasn't really an attempt lol.

And yeah, it's mutual conquering.

I can't speak for Subsaharan Africans, however. Nor can I speak for Indians.
I don't know why you brought that up desu.

Tfw part of the 1.5%

Croatia this is completely off topic, but your country is based as fuck. I just got back from a trip there and it was amazing. I'd take the wage/gdp drop just to live there. Most beautiful women I've ever seen also.

>We
Arabs only got some of spain

"arabs" got spain, portugal and sicily

but turks and turkics get all 10 balkan countries, anatolia, greece and eastern europe, russia etc. Cf: golden horde, seljukid, ottoman, volga bulgar

>got spain
>literally lose territroy every year

There is no conquest of Spain, there is an occupation of some of the peninsula while the north conquers territory.

>le ragecomic face

Why are leftards so pathetic?

autism.

very much

>but turks and turkics
They seem themselves as pseudo-Europeans anyways.

Plus Europeans raped you arabs way more time than the other way around.

Fuck off retard.

No, they didn't.

I'm not arab, turk nor european - but turkic/arab "raped" europe for a longer time, basically 1400 years vs 80.

CONQUERED MOOR, PAY TRIBUTE!
With the Reconquista in full swing after the conquest of Córdoba in June 1236, Mohammed I ibn Nasr aligned Granada with Ferdinand III of Castile in 1238, thereby creating a tributary state, or taifa, under the Crown of Castile. Granada remained a tributary state for the next 250 years, with Nasrid emirs paying tribute to Castilian kings mostly in the form of gold

Eat shit retard, Spain was never conquered, most of the peninsula was repopulated except for the recent conquest of Granada.

I recognize your posts since months, you really have some mental issues, try to find a psychatrist or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repoblación

In the reign of Alfonso I of Asturias (739-757), through a series of successful military campaigns against the Moors, the Christians had retaken Galicia, La Rioja, and León and brought the population of the northern regions firmly under their control. This left those provinces largely empty of human settlement and created a buffer zone between Moors and Christians. This region was called the Desert of the Duero. This zone was left untouched for almost a century while Alfonso's successors focused their energies on Vasconia and Galicia.

you can't claim to have conquered Spain.

You're doing that for more than a year from memory, here and on pol, it's getting serious.
there's people who can help you - Derealization, dissociative experience, severe disillusionment, obession, are symptoms of a serious mental illness.

I'm scared for you buddy

Every day there is a thread about Spain and how Moors conquered it, when this isn't entirely true.

>turkic/arab "raped" europe for a longer time, basically 1400 years vs 80

>ASS BLASTED CHICANO ARAB MOOR FAGGOT
YOU GOTTA GO BACK.

>China and Korea were shitholes up until very recently. Furthermore, they haven't been colonial powers.
pretty much if you want to keep foreigners out of our cunt, just make your cunt a shitty place to live

>talk about blacks and arabs cucking their country/women 24/7
>talk about muh white
>talk about asians constantly

white people truly are the most pathetic race. its like they have 100% nothing interesting to talk about.

Low skilled workers are good if they actually try to assimilate. But knowing Europe they overdo the leftism and bend over completely

The fall of nazi Germany was the beginning of the end for the white race

T. Chink that needs deporting

>muh white genocide xD

Yes, our cultures are not compatible and you refuse to assimilate. I wish chinks stayed in their land and stopped breeding like rabbits