Are you satisfied with the way American media portrays people from your country?

Are you satisfied with the way American media portrays people from your country?

No.

Hell yeah

hell no

Not in any recent films, back in the 70's maybe.

>India
No

Then again, it's not very attractive in real life anyway

Luckily enough they don't know shit about the countries that south and forget about us, that or they portray us as mexicans, but they also think that the spaniards are mexicans anyway.

Yeah

No

>weed smoking, baby aborting, gay marrying tall people who live in a windmill

>chocolate and clock making bankers living in the alps
I guess there are worse places to be confused with

Don't forget these

>Implying Switzerland isn't better than Sweden in everything

Switzerland is pretty great, but our beaches are better.

you're amsterdam land basically

tulip time is over

:^)

What about your bitches?

The American media doesn't really portray Finland in any way.

this is very true, the only time I recall finland mentioned was in a documentary entirely about the winter war

fuck no
in fact doesn't even portray us

my dad works with some finnish contractors and he calls you guys the keebler elves

just for your information

you might be aware of this, but that company is swedish, ask them why your nation is not a faction with the release game

finns are dark elves

>the swedes
>not just americans in disguise

separate dlc

yes, not in the release game, a separate package :)

Fucking no. You meme us to death.

give an example of a Spaniard ever commonly being portrayed

>unironically thinking a $70 title should be feature complete

>GADAY MAAAATE PUD A SHRAMP ON THE BAAAAAAARBIE

>make a ww2 game
>don't include either germany or ussr
>lol they're features pay 15$ if you want them

crikey! this sting ray is gettin' right pissed off !

It's just you they're missing surely

nope they are missing Russia as well, somehow

We used to export film and television that made us look cool

Now we just export a steady stream of carnival side-shows (reality television, fat people contests) and superhero movies. It's fucking embarrassing.

We're seen as shit everywhere.

yes, but then, no one watches television

No!
>imblyign we're chinks

Pretty much

what are "les aliments"?

use your deductive reasoning

They usually don't and when they do, they get it wrong.

>Americans know of Canada's existance
ABOOT EH THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

I'd like to stop being portrayed as a dumbass, KKK member, or cousinfucker.

no

the thing that bothers me the most is our "bad guys" in american movies during the 90s (nowadays they don't make movies in which serbs are appearing) have HORRENDOUS english accent. what's up with that seriously

I've mentioned this before but Reinhardt's character is a mirror of Germany's demographics: An old, proud and sturdy man who acts in an overconfident manner to hide his deep depression. He knows it's too late to change anything

Because you guys are basically Russia's biggest fans ever. Not even the Russians themselves believe they're as just and great as you believe them to be.

lmao if you think that's true you're retarded

stop being those things then

I worked with a few serbs both this summer and the last, and they are all SUPER-PRO Putin.

And they constantly want to talk about how shit America's foreign policy is.

This is pretty strange to me because they're all builders.

They are also very interesting how Swedish people are taught about the crisis down there during the 90s, and constancy go on about ''there were no mass graves! The Serbs where the ones who died!''

I'm not actually making this up, they're good guys and they're actually trying to learn how to speak Swedish, but damn they believe everyone in the world just believes in the mass graves and would-be-genocide because American told them to.

Norway isn't portrayed at all. Fine by me.

>buliders
what did you expect? educated people to boast about russia?

we have a radical party here with 7% support + "dveri" party and they're about the only ones who circle jerk putin and the whole russian meme. There are other people who like russians, their culture etc. but they're nowhere near "russophilia"

dveri party has 5%

>what did you expect? educated people to boast about russia?
one of my friends is a very educated and rational serbian person and they are extremely pro anything russia. it's weird that serbs in general call us brainwashed when you're overall north korea great leader tier toward russia.

it's all really ironic to me too considering they've kosovoed two of their 'orthodox brothers' since 2008

>implying

oh also apparently there was some flooding in serbia this year?? she was trying to convince me that america controls the weather and they flooded your country to keep you down

Yeah, this is my experience as well

i don't care much what diaspora is saying/doing to be honest, they're maybe serbs (ethnic) but they're not serbians (nationals). People in diaspora are not at all representative of an average serbian because of various reasons.

Yes.

It is objectively true mate

but they are a national lol, just cause you have sane views on geopolitics doesnt mean that the majority of your country does

alls I can really think of is that netflix show Lillyhammer, thats you guys right?

it's actually very subjectively true, because most of the people here only have ever met emmigrants and people from diaspora.

Objectively things are different, and objectively people hold a grudge against russia and nato

>child molesters
not far from the truth desu

Quality anthropological and/or ethnographic banter.

More like
>
>Horny
>Cowardly
>Hairy women
>Smokes a lot
>Cowardly
>Horny
>Flamboyant
That's how we portray Frenchies.
CRIKEY MATE KANGAROO CUNT DINGO DINGO
First perfectly right ones ITT
I EM TOOR GUNDERSEN, FROM NOORWEY
The Swede from Hell on Wheels is basically the only Norwegian I've see. Although I recall Fairly Odd Parents making a joke about passing the name "Gar" off as normal since the guy was from Norway.

Roadhog is New Zealand and Reaper is arguably Mexico you fuck.

nigga roadhog was a member of the australian liberation front

reaper is a mexican but a resident of america

They don't portray us.

Well it only goes two ways;

>Incredibly beautiful, usually likeable people who surf
>Mad Max Stereotypes

Either way, yeah I'm satisfied.

No because it makes us pressured to act in a certain way

>Visiting New York earlier this year
>In a fast food place, local place forgot the name
>Make my order for a hot dog
>The cashier is a cute girl
>She giggles and says 'oh hey you are British? British people are funny like John Oliver! Please make me laugh'
>don't really know anything about John Oliver other than he likes refugees
>don't know any jokes because I am uncharismatic and unfunny
>try to mimic what I know about John Oliver
>"w-w-what is the similarities between a Syrian refugee and the hot dog meat sold here?"
>she asks what
>"t-t-they both claim to be fresh when they ar-r-re a-a-actually 30 years old and both will replace German sausages"
>joke about birth rates, age claims etc
>she doesn't laugh
>or even smile
>get my food and uncomfortable shuffle off
>eat it on a park bench instead of in the restaurant
>cold day

Just fuck off stereotypes.

you forgot
>Animal expert

I'm not even satisfied with the way American media portrays people from our country.

What a shitshow.
The coward memes are strong along with other shit, but when its positive you're also seen as more cultured than us, and as good lovers.
>t.Kentuckian

>they are missing russia
who'd want to play as the losing side?

I'm sorry britbro, New Yorkers are a cancer many of us dream of removing someday.

>implying I even know or give a shit about your retarded media

I treat as top quality bantz, so yeah

captcha : calle milano

Honestly, without the surrender meme, it could be satisfying

New Yorkers aren't even American they're like some weird city state that just decided to set up shop in our yard

It's the reason we get persecuted with memes from the 1920's and we still get associated with the lowest or the lower classes who fled poverty one century ago so no, fuck American media.

Yeah, but it was also made by us. Netflix just bougtht rights for season 2.

Shut up leprechaun cuck

that's racist.

I prefer the cold and ruthless nazi depiction to the reality of Merkel.

pls don't tell anybody

You didn't?

I already wrote a letter to Hillary,

ANDA SAY FUGHED ABAT EET
BADABING BADABOOM EH?

matzah balls

see, even literal banana republic snowniggers feel entitled to it, it's ogre.

You're fucking done mister!
t. Bloigu

SO YOU'RE A WISE GUY EH? BADA BING BADA BOOM
YA DONE

A whizz kid mamma mia pepperoni

reported to interpol.

Not really. German is not a malicious sounding language, unless you make an effort to sound like a WW2 movie villain

Why is this newsworthy? PCs are designed to be customized and put together.

Aren't you supposed to say prawn? I didn't think Aussies used shrimp.#

Americans are ahead of us in that aspect though, Australia is known only for ""broadening your horizons"" backpacking and Men at Work here in Germany