Why is everyone in the world getting taller all of a sudden?

Why is everyone in the world getting taller all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/282/1806/20150211
news-medical.net/news/20160726/Global-study-confirms-Dutch-men-and-Latvian-women-as-worlds-tallest.aspx
elifesciences.org/content/5/e13410
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better nutrition than say 200 years ago

Race mixing and genetics, they're stealing white genes

height is mostly nutrition
People seen generations of manlets due to parents feeding their kids garbage and decided to avoid it as best as possible

alien gene implantation

Government putting chemicals in water

15 yo are taller than me now, wtf

i don't know, maye it is due to parents feeding their children better than in the past

>Race mixing
well, maybe that happens in US or Europe, but here doesn't apply: i'm 187 cm and idon't know of any ancestor who was euro (only thing i know is that great grandfather was taller than me...maybe he was, who knows).

i don't think it's the only explanation since rich people always were properly fed while still had a much smaller height that what's common nowadays

dimitri is right. peña nieto is an example, his family is rich and he's average (manlet), he should be a fucking way taller if it depended solely on nutrition

evolution m8 EVOLUTION

Teens nowadays are tall as fuck, I feel like a manlet next to group of 16-18 olds, and I'm 183cm (6'0).

>tfw burj khalifa turbomanlet

qt everest girls will never notice me

Nutrition is pretty vague senpaitachi, what could they possibly be feeding them now that they weren't feeding them before?

Murrica was the tallest in the 1800s, but our average height was less than 175cm. You all stayed manlets until after WWII and now all of a sudden you're giants while we barely moved a centimeter

According to Dutch research two things:
1. Manlets get less children
2. Nutrition

I guess no pre-arranged marriages are gone manlets are doomed.

*now

Is it the ES?

>height is mostly nutrition
I'm skeptical of this claim.

Do you mean attained height or theoretical height?

Why the shart would you be skeptical of it

I'am looking for funding to do academic research on the given subject.

Attained height and theoretical height are not the same thing user.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/282/1806/20150211

Nutrition and sexual selection

6'4 here.

>tfw manlet

JUST

Compared to the Balkans yeh you'll always be a manlet.

we're still the tallest country though :^)

>inb4 selfmeasured meme

>Yugoshorts

Come on guys, basic darwinism.
Tall people reproduce more because the female gender is attracted by tall people, because subconciously they think being tall is a good feature to protect a family or something like that. That "nutrition" thing is just retarded.

Iktf

There's no point in even trying to get a gf tbqh

I have a question.
I once saw a manlet and I thought "his life must be hell, why can't he just kill himself? he will never get a gf".

So, basically, why don't you kill yourselves?

>inb4 selfmeasured meme

Stating a fact is now a meme?

Go self-report about how tall you are, Netherlandman. The """Dutch""" being the tallest is the biggest fucking meme right now.

Go back to your burgers, tubby.

Human used to be as tall as we are now, and some groups even taller, because agriculture and urbanization promoted breeding quickly and bolstered immunity, both of which reduced the average height.

You're still wrong in the modern context; average height men reproduce the most, as well as men with average-sized dicks.

I once saw an Argentinian and thought to myself "his life must be hell, why can't he just kill himself? He will never be white"

So, basically, why don't you kill yourself?

news-medical.net/news/20160726/Global-study-confirms-Dutch-men-and-Latvian-women-as-worlds-tallest.aspx

smd

>meme study that doesn't go into details just mentions the top 10
>not even wikipedia worthy

You realise that if you go anywhere in the Balkans south of Rijeka you will literally be seen as a little person unless you're a minimum of 190 cms?

Istria, Zagreb and Slavonia have all those inferior Italian/Germanic/Slavic genes that make them little.

Come to a Dinaric neighbourhood with your Napoleon complex. See what happens.

still the tallest country on earth and every chart says so :-)

Growth hormones in milk and flouride in the water.

>Shortatia

You do realize this is a country of 17 million people while the dinalps only have a handful of mudhuts.

You think we dont have tall regions?

>You think we dont have tall regions?
Croatia alone is bigger than the Netherlands. No, you don't have tall regions because you are a single fucking region.

elifesciences.org/content/5/e13410

:P

Croatia has 4 million people. We literally have 4+ Croatias.

>Netherlands
You guys have the world's tallest average of 183.8 cm (6 ft 0.4 in) tall. Poor guy.

Every time

/milk/ desu

>Be me
>Sorta attractive, fit, smartish
>Sexually selected against by height

Just fuck my shit up genetics, My dad is 6', brother is 6'2(187.96 cm for you Euros), mom is 5'9, I'm 5'8

everyone except me haha

why are manlets so pathetic?

THICC