Is Germany going to be okay?

Is Germany going to be okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-influx-could-spark-military-conflict-in-balkans-angela-merkel-warns-a6719521.html
lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

Are mass bombings natural disasters.

>Retarded girl wearing adidas track pants struggling to lift water
Most German thing I've ever seen

Soon...

I'M NEVER GOING TO LEAVE MY ROOM AGAIN ON IMPLICIT ORDER OF THE GOVERNMENT! NORMIES BTFO
she does look retarded

Just the typical political overreaction. Probably fear mongering in order to distract us again from something.

Our conservative government is using scaremongering on terrorist attacks as an excuse to further restricting freedom in Germany.

I doubt there was any intent to warn us for an imminent attack or war. What I think is that there was some lobbyism from companies producing tinned food and bottled water because sales were plunging for the past few years. many here in germany eat away from home.

THE RACE WAR IS COMING

>many here in germany eat away from home.
burgers?

link?

Why burgers? That's shit tier food. If I sent money I want to have a proper meal with proper food. No fast food.

>“Refugee crisis could spark WAR if Austria closes border with Germany, Merkel warns,”

>GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel has warned of fresh conflicts in Eastern Europe if countries fail to properly manage the refugee crisis.

>Ms Merkel said Balkan states could be plunged back into war – the first time since the 1990s – if Germany closed it border with Austria.

>She told members of her conservative Christian Democratic Union party that erecting a fence to stem the unrelenting flow of migrants would “lead to a backlash”.

>Referencing the bloody conflicts in the former state of Yugoslavia, she said: “I do not want military conflicts to become necessary there again.”

>The German leader, giving a speech in Darmstadt, southern Germany, said barbed wire fences along the borders of Hungary and Serbia “will build up fault lines” and threatens to provoke new tensions.

>Slovenia has become the latest country to consider erecting a barrier along its frontier.

The german volk prepares for war once again, for the lebensraum of the peaceful middle-eastern immigrants.

>from something.

- economical stoneage after db collapse
- resetting currency
- nuclear terrorism
- terrorists poisoning food and water
- russia entering full nazi mode

Others?

is buying commerzbank stocks worthy then?

l kinda fancy with the idea, l could get them cheap if it all fucks up, tool around with some more yuro banks and then as time passes,it'll all balance and l'll sell them for more

can you give a source for this?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-influx-could-spark-military-conflict-in-balkans-angela-merkel-warns-a6719521.html

never mind... november 3rd 2015

>news channel implying they'd better stockpile things to survive the next wave of refugees that will enrich their country with bombs

oh well, at least they're warning them beforehand...no more element of surprise for ahmed and tyrone...

fast food is not inherently bad, and why would he be suggesting a mcdonalds burger anyways.

What would happen if the american federal guv ordered people to stockpile food and water?

they do pretty much every time really bad weather is supposed to hit

confusing post, what were you expecting?

nothing

they would stockpile, burgers, beer and tons of guns..oh and yelling: race war now!!! gas da kikes

ameripoops already do that without anyone telling them to

I guess they'd stop doing that if the gubmint asked them to do it and then blast star bangled banner and shoot their assault rifles in the air

Nov, 2015

I would have imagined half the people would do and the rest would panic and think nuclear war is right around the corner

Nah, they already do. Americans have their preps safely stored in their bunkers, you'd be surprised at all the disgusting, yet cool, food they have available.

or this

most peoples world view of actual life in america is warped to the point where i just stop caring what you guys think

Why are you posting German creation in reference to disgusting American canned cuisine?

why do you stockpile food?

What game is this from?

Because survival is s a cottage industry that serves Americans regardless of where the items are made, ever seen one of these?

Hearts of Iron probably 4

Steinmeier-Lavrov act when?

you mean, why does .0001% of the country do that and they make television programs on it here cause it's a curiosity, like hoarders? then those television programs make it overseas and without anything to base it off of in real life you now believe a significant percentage of the population stockpiles food?

seriously it's like thinking 50% of the US jacks off to anime cause your main contact with us is on Sup Forums, same thing

It's just an exerice for Russia 80%
Don't panic

mormons are 1.6%

With all those refugees? No.

whats that have to do with anything

Emergency penis pump?

So what you're telling me is that not all americans start firing randomly into the air when you feel any kind of emotion?

I have never heard about stockpile tv shows, but I once read a thread on /ck/ where the burgers made it sound like stockpiling food was the most normal thing in the world.

i read threads on here from americans that say that its not gay if he has a feminine penis, you think thats common thinking here too?

All Americans like feminine penises. That's common knowledge.

i have a feminine penis

lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng

>I once read a thread on /ck/ where the burgers made it sound like stockpiling food was the most normal thing in the world.
It is, just the other day some american posted pictures of his 2 freezers and 1 fridge filled with shitty frozen products. Bear in mind on American terms this isn't out of the ordinary which is why you/the American itt disagree on whether they store a lot of food or not.

Then you are a gay. I'm sorry.

>It is, just the other day some american posted pictures of his 2 freezers and 1 fridge filled with shitty frozen products. Bear in mind on American terms this isn't out of the ordinary
ok, im out of here

>im out of here
Busy, busy. Can't rest easy when there is more food out there ready to be stockpiled.

They already advise us to do that around here, especially during this time of the year.

It's not gay tho, if it's feminine enough

>WE'RE NOT A SINKING SHIP GUYS REALLY

You wish