Why doesn't Germany annex Syria?

Why doesn't Germany annex Syria?

Germany isn't a sovereign country.

Germany doesn't have a military

>germany
>annexing anyone

Has anyone learned anything from American when it comes to annexing bullshit countries in the middle east. We fucked up. ]

yeah no, this proxy war is passively beyond capacity already

This

ching chong dont have descent stuff

Why doesn't France? It was YOUR colony

>Germany
>Having access to army
>annexing Syria

>wanting to annex or fight against the based lion Bashar

t. ching chong, dwarfed because its mother ate too much uranium.

But Syria was OUR colony.

We should recolonize the ME, Make Kingdom Of Jerusalem Great Again :DDDDDD

>Britain
>colonized superpowers(USA, India) and well-established free democracies (Canada, Australia, NZ)

>France
>colonized Maghreb Islamic shithole warzones filled with descendants now wanting eternal revenge against France

Really makes you think

good post

You could probably annex it since it was your colony, but you've already launched bombing campaigns against them.

Kinda easy when you kill dumb natives and replace them with European whiteys, desu

So here is the plan : we kill them, we send 1M frog there, they fuck, 100 years later, they invade Lebanon, 70 years later they invade the whole ME!

This is what I don't get. They installed and backed minority leaders in Lebanon, why won't they do the same in Syria?

Germany has already been annexed by Syria, though

It's politically fucked, there's no way that France could usurp any sort of influence inside Syria so that the war stops.

Frenchie, you're not a Chetnik. Here's a better plan:
1: Spread religious stuff about unity against ISIL.
2: If Step 1 works, then watch as Rebel Syria dies and merges with the government.
3: If Step 2 works, and they start diplomatic relations with its neighbors, watch them team up with Peshmergha, YPG, and/or Turkey, and watch as they destroy the F U C K out of ISIL.
4: ????
5: Profit!

The west cares more about ISIS than actual Syrians do

Why doesn't Turkey annex Germany?

The bigger question is why Syria doesn't annex Germany.

They're working on it, this "refugee crisis" is nothing more than a mere plantation

kek