/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

You asked for it edition.

Previous >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/D74UA1UK
vocaroo.com/i/s1BbktYiSR7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oppaitime

>404

is apollo and notwhat worth getting?

If you have to ask? No. Just stick to RED.

I'm waiting on Aiani on GGn.

>Anyone here have Time Warner
You mean Spectrum? It's a New Day!

I have Spectrum and don't get throttled.

Same. user can't port forward

Yeah I'm pretty sure they don't throttle. I have no issues at least. Probably something else.

how

Which type of user is better for a tracker’s economy? A seedbox user who only seeds as long as necessary to prevent a H&R? Or a permaseeder on a home connection?

Neither, both are parasites.
The only user that matters is the uploader.

There needs to be a further distinction though, because most uploaders upload garbage that nobody wants because those are the easy uploads.

>most uploaders upload garbage that nobody wants
[citation needed]
Still better than the literal parasites that are seedbox fags and "i seeds a lots sir" fags

Just look at the top uploaders on Red. It's all free bandcamp trash that literally no one wants to listen to, or transcodes.

I already have, you are wrong (except for some transcoders, but they don't suck that much).

Is h*h / h4h still an active tracker?

The same one that's talked about here: pastebin.com/D74UA1UK

>The only user that matters is the uploader
What happens when the uploader stops seeding?

You get other uploaders who snatched the torrent to keep it seeded.

How to get into ADC?

So you acknowledge the necessity of people who snatch torrents, yet you call them parasites. I don’t think that word means what you think it means

What's that?

AsianDVDClub

But I don't. If you are an uploader and you snatch/seed, you are not a parasite.

but that one time it's snatched by someone who never expected to be able to find it is what makes PTs phenomenal

>apollo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

w2c an apk for infinite japanese

you wait for their applications to open again

We all got memed

this

>A narcoleptic transvestite who yearns to become a transsexual dreams up elaborate musical numbers in which she's the star.
Too bad there is no seeder for this.

What’s PTN like? Sign ups are open and I’m considering it.

shit

From PTP

"Recently we discovered a lot of users with abusive behavior on TTG and they tend to be from certain countries/regions. As a closed and private community, the staff are very concerned and it's the last thing we wish to see. We regret to announce that we can no longer accept your application if you live in the following countries/regions: Romania, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan. You will get banned and blacklisted if you still apply after this announcement. However, we welcome all original content uploaders and dedicated seeders regardless where you are from."

Really? The country that hey should have banned is China. There are more bad users than anywhere in the world.

I wonder have many brazilians, Egyptians, romanians were using TTG. I bet that not many.

>A narcoleptic transvestite who yearns to become a transsexual dreams up elaborate musical numbers in which she's the star.
that's the OP of this thread

>Or a permaseeder on a home connection?

this one

stop considering it. it's dogshit.

it could literally be any OT user

>Sign ups are open
so it's shit and full of freeloading, trash users

Used to be decent. But now they have around only 2k members and activity aint what it was. Most people joined for their forums back then. Now only join if cabal doesnt interest you and you have that much a shitty connection you need a ratioless movie tracker( though with points and smart seeding, PTP becomes practically ratioless)

just got my BTN invite from RED TM recruitment! thanks myr!

Best way to increase seedtime on AHD? Need 25 years.

seed

If you weren't a brainlet you would've snatched 300 of the smallest torrents already.
What next, do you need someone to come feed you too?

A user who seeds low download torrents. This is the only advantage that private trackers have over usenet - retention.

/myrked/

My sides

nigger what?
Usenet, right now and for past 6-7 years, has permanent binary retentions for new uploads.
If a provider gives 3000+ days retention today, 100 days later they change their banners and stuff and give 3100+ days.

Gypsies, monkeys, poos and inbred muslims BTFO

Troll

Goblin

So this is the power of deluge...

It might be still up, but no one knows how to get there now. However screenshots leaked anyway and it's not "super rare movies/tv shows/books". You don't want to join unless you want to get v&.

/ptg/ is dead during Euro time. Shows how most of the morally questionable individuals who steal media here are Americans.

/ptg/ is dead all the time, it's long since served its purpose as a way of sharing information, now it's just for memes and anime shitposters.

That's cause we actually consume what we download instead of just shitposting.

American website.
Would you go to krautchan or something and be surprised that most of the posters were active when germans are awake?

>/ptg/ is dead during Euro time

Euros go to jail if they post on this American thoughtcrime website.

another day another 90mb uploaded to red

As much as 90mb? I'm lucky if I get 5mb.

What if the only people who snatched the torrent are non-uploaders?

They should stop seeding immediately to improve the site via reducing parasitical leeching activities.

What's h4h

What's IDC in AB?
Some shitposting subforum?

we getting more fl tokens for christmas on red or probably not

i rather get a gold star

basically like Sup Forums, you'll feel like home there user.

I signed up to a semi-private tracker. (public website, open registraion), and the torrents are stuck on "Stalled". I cant seem to connect to peers. Am I a retarded?

Do they have seeds?
Is the tracker down?
What message does your client say next to the announce url?

You might wanna enable DHT.

>I signed up to a semi-private tracker.
>Am I a retarded?
Yes!

They have seeds, and the tracker is up. Since its my first try at torreting from them, then I've missed a step somewhere.
>message next to announce url
I dont understand...
>enable DHT
I dont understand also...

what is this from?

Something like this.
What tracker is it?

After announce url, it has my passkey. Site doesn't matter. All the statuses are "working" but qbittorrent has it stalled. Peers tab is empty.

>Peers tab is empty.
>why is this stalled

Website shows that there are seeders and peers. Would itbliebto me?

vocaroo.com/i/s1BbktYiSR7I

I fixed the problem guys. I have to turn my vpn off for it to work :/

>I have to turn my vpn off for it to work :/
you're going to the big house now, enjoy your remaining time as a free man

my lil sis

Why the fuck does it take so long for recruiters to respond?

I perfectly understand if it takes up to a week, we all have a life.

I get annoyed after 1 week, but I'll still wait patiently.

But when you haven't logged into the tracker in over a month I get pissed.

When we're approaching the point where the recruiter might lose their account because of inactivity I'm livid.

is RED tracker down for everybody?

>we all have a life
Not the best side hobby to have if you want to be private tracker staff.

I fucking hate permaseeders on shit connections. If the only seeder on an 80GB remux is some Australian nigger uploading at 10 kbps the torrent is for all intents and purposes dead. They're contributing nothing.

im sorry for you user

/ptg/'s purpose changes with the tracker landscape. a year ago it was super active because of WCD going under, the half a dozen replacements that sprung up all vying to be the "new WCD", recruitment pretty much everywhere being suspended, and a few smaller trackers also going under around the same time.

things are pretty low key / routine right now so all we have to do here is shitpost and answer questions that come up. next time something shakes up the landscape, activity here will pick up again.

HOW 2 HDB?

>All the statuses are "working" but qbittorrent has it stalled
Sounds like qbittorrent is working as expected. What's the problem again?

what the fuck does that even mean?

They wait a week or two to make sure you're not a seller because no one wants to buy an invite then wait 2 weeks

>HOW 2 HDB?
Answer me

I almost have invites I can use at HDB.

How to get in?
BiB.

BiB is for granny faggots. Do it through AHD shit is comfy. If you're going to be autistic upload your own rips to btn and make overlord. We don't want anymore movie handjobs

Nah it will finish eventually. It's like a 0 seeder torrent you can become the last seeder on and ratiocuck. Being the last seeder is the only way aussies get buffer

Any way to get easy buffer on Bib? Even if it's on the long run..

Are you the same guy every thread?
Look in the archive, this question has been answered about a million times in the past few days.