33 Ounces

Thought this aswell, wtf

> Germany only 0.9
I expected more

>pure alcohol

is it a cleaning fluid? google gives me pic related when i ask

>winetugal

The time frame is irrelevant tbqh

They mostly drink beer and tequila afaik.

so like 2 pounds?
you use litre because your money is called pounds?

yes, it's cheap, comparably safe and contains about 70% if sweet nectar aka pure alcohol

Half of these are from the ussr, why are the stereotypes so true ?

WHAT THE FUCK PORTUGAL
Why can't we EVER be first at ANYTHING ?

Antifreeze m8

Cause its profitable for goverment

What else do you want them to do ?

You are first at black population percentage in Europe.

I wish but I never see qt jungle pies in the streets, only our disgusting "white" skinny bitches
>tfwn kind black gf

if you're poor and ugly, and women from your country cheat on you with any foreigner they meet you have nothing better to do than drink yourself to death

> wanting a black gf

>inb4 southeastern europeans get all mad with "b-but muh wine production"

They're the best, I'll never date a white girl again.
Black and mixed ass only.

remember the whole meme about russia being a depressing shithole full of malicious and hateful people and the only way to escape all that is alcohol?

It wasn't a meme.

Les femmes caramel !!

good taste

Are you even trying, though?
We also beat the Germs from Oktoberfest at beer consumption some years in Coimbra.

But most of the map is really a wine vs. beer map.

ghetto trash, awful taste

weird taste
but I dig it

Am proud

thanks lads, I had the suspicion but you can never tell with google translate

She is the definition of thicc

> over 13% alcohol
Well then, that doesn't even include the flimsily home-made wine, bagaço and jeropiga everyone's grandpa drinks at home.

yeh but she has weird tits

>tfw living in only heterosexual nordic cunt

>beer
>heterossexual
Sure, if you're a woman. There's estrogen in that shit.

Beer wins.

However, there's a suspicious bs cherry-picking in OP's pic with that 'assuming 13% graduation'.

nothing wrong with estrogen. it makes you feel better

You guys also export the most wine out of everyone. Do all your grandpas have their own little vineyards?

Mines actually had.

>tequila
that's in mexico
>beer
a lot

wine is traditional but beer is cheaper and now everyone drinks beer instead of wine

Yeah, everyone here does, but those kinds of wine are usually very weak, so they wouldn't count towards the map. We still drink the higher stuff regularly, rather than beer.

I actually don't think I've ever seen my grandpa drink water on a meal.

Kek. Exactly. My grandpa spent half the day in the bodega.

That ''''13% graduation'''' is rubbish for wine-drinkers wannabes.

>Surely it's not a beer country
You're wrong

We sell and have a lot of good wines and vineyards, but for one spaniard you see drinking wine you see 5 drinking beer or even more

do you south europeans drink wine to get drunk or when you're out with friends? It seems more like a drink to have with a good dinner

we drink vodka on birthdays/weddings and beer whenever we go out with friends

It's more spirits and beer, usually. But that's really only while you're a student. After you get a job, you usually do drink wine. It's not getting drunk on it, but red wine with dinner is very very common.

At least here, a lot of old people in rural areas also gather together after lunch time to drink a bit before heading back to the field to avoid the hot weather. Southern Spaniards sleep, but we just stay inside for a bit drinking.

Also, wine tourism and whatnot helps with the numbers, since we have pretty great wine.

I saw people stopping into a little place and getting small glasses of wine in the morning, that was strange to me

A shame, I enjoy a good wine whenever I get the chance, got that from my father.

Portuguese version of siesta is my kind of siesta. Fucking Spaniards are like a bunch of babies, with their afternoon naps.

Beer>Wine

Oh yeah. Also, Jeropiga and Bagaço might be considered "wine" since they are wine-based, even though they are closer to spirits. Some guys here put some in their coffee in the morning to help lubricate.

I wonder if it also has to do with the fact that you may have a lot more land for beer compared to wine, relative to each other.

Nah, it gets pretty fucking hot. We still get the cold Atlantic winds half of the days, but they are fucked. Winds from the East are fucking brutal, and it's their daily ordeal.

>wine is a faggot drink

Really makes me ponder...

M8, you don't drink wine in a fucking nightclub, you do it in a bar taking tapas, during a meal, or like the portu said in-between times around a table, chatting and watching le football or whatever.

Bagaço is not wine based.

"água ardente" is fermented wine and it's a spirit, not wine.

Bagaço is a slang term for "água ardente bagaceira" which is fermented bagaço. Bagaço is the leftover matter from the wine making process: seerds, stems, leftover crushed grapes, etc. It's also a spirit and not wine.

Yes, but I was wondering if it was a mistranslation/misunderstaing when doing the map/poll.

>ironic seinfeld twitter shirt

unf

Because it's all made in the same building at the same time, I meant.

It's only a shit map because it doesn't include some red wines which have lower and higher alcohol content than 13% and the vast majority of white wines which don't reach the 13% mark.

Wine is wine, I don't see why they had to just consider wine those drinks that have 13% alcohol.

Yeah, but I've seen similar maps, and there's a huge contrast with Spain most of the time.

I can't imagine what makes for such a big difference, although that might be on them and not us.

They all stink like the male counterparts. Even if they look this hot they have that nigger smell that you know if you ever sat close to a nigger at public transportation or similar. It's not about cleanliness but a distinct nigger smell, we whites have a similar smell to Asians.

It's not.

I make bagaço and I never even touch the wine.

>42

not bad

Is there anything more disgusting than white wine? Just the smell makes me gag

cider is more disgusting.

>South Korea
>Japan
What?

There's this thing we call "cervejão".

It's white wine mixed with beer and added sugar.

It's pretty disgusting.

I guess that's what we call orujo. There is wine/grapes orujo but the most common one is the herbs one.

kinda surprised about Italy

And they say Central Europe is a meme

We are drinking less

>no beer with food culture
>only crappy beer
>still this high

And it extends into Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, etc... not considering the rest of the yugoslav countries.

It's like central europe is just eastern europe plus Germany and Austria.

Soju is the most selling alcohol in the world, despite only being an actual thing in South Korea

This makes me think

WHAT THE FUCK, AND WE'RE TAXED THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF

I know right, I thought Finns only drank Vodka

I drink that in probably about a month.

Wine power rankings btw?

Dry white > red > sweet white > everything else

That's objectively true don't even reply to my post with pleb taste. Thank you

Why do Scandis tax booze so hard? There's nothing wrong with alcohol whatsoever. Look at us, we turned out alright didn't we

moldova has great wine btw

Hard liquor > beer > your fag drink

sk is very drunk friendly

P E R C A P I T A
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

It's because you all come to Copenhagen to get drunk so it's not counted for you.

Should probably lay off the hard liquor if you reply with your complete alcohol rankings to my wine ranking.

Getting drunk from wine is the smoothest there is imo. Beer requires litres and always gets me bloated, hard liquor hits like a train after a while. Wine is the superior drink, Hans.

beer is disgusting swill for the worst of plebs, kill yourself kraut

The only problem with wine is that it tastes like shit.

wine gives you the worst hangovers 2bh

>tfw Pope is probably visible on that scale
Really makes you think.

I used to be like that but it's like music, you learn to appreciate it with repeated exposure. It's personal though but with the variety of wines it's hard to believe that you dislike all wines.

Any reason that should be the case or is it more a personal thing? I never experience hangovers regardless of the kind of drink.

Nice picture from reddit my man.

He doesn't drink that much. The filthy scum around him drink that much. Cardinals and Bishops have lots of benefits

Fuck you, I love cider.