Are you 12 ?
Go kill yourself

holy shit dude

The cringe is catastrophic.

t. anonymous

>Varadaraj
so what does that mean?

t. Anomalous

We r leet hackers fear uswe do not forget and we do not forget.

can't tell if bait or just bad meme

i am anomolous to

how do i ddos postal address?,,?

>how do i ddos postal address?,,?

If your mailbox is full the mail man won't deliver.

Source: One time i didn't check the mail for a long time.

>now that NN is dead we can only DDOS via mail reeeeeeee

Hope you guys got a pretty good VPN proxy sitting here talkin shit about anonimous kek

Where was the ddos on verizon when they bought the government of entire cities and made legal to be a monopoly on em?

dude, holy shit

Been awile since I actually cringed at something.

Is that a good neighborhood?

If you try some shit on the top level reptilian execs of Verizon you'll be dead within the month

>Be Sup Forums
>Blocks posting from VPN

>removing regulations
>taking away our freedom

Yes, and why with NN would be any different?

>buy vpn
>can't post
>buy pass
>can post
>good goy

LETS MAKE A RAID GAIZZ

MY CANNONZ ARE CHARGED!

operation double cheesebuger
extracto petroleum

>expecto patronum
that one got me

kek

I guess we should remove laws. Those are just regulations on life.

those who benefit from deregulation already have all the freedom they could ever need because they are financially secure.

So let me fix that for you:

>removing regulations
>taking away their freedom to satisfy their unending greed

pickone.png

>guyse look we got the info of the head of the fcc look how fucking scary we are
what happened to the lulz?

Well, the problem here is not about removing regulations being bad by themselves, but about removing the only regulation meant to stop internet going entirely to shit, while not touching the OTHER regulations that make internet go to shit.
You can't call the internet "unregulated" when there are several thousands of local laws basically forbidding competition.
That's pretty much the opposite of "unregulated".

Those "anonymous" are basically SJWs that decided to be a bit edgier and have no relation whatsoever with Sup Forums.

Wow you really swallowed the Reddit doomsday predictions didn't you?

It will be fine. I live in a country that never had NN, we don't pay for Facebook or whatever roleplay r/frontpage conjured up.

You Americans and your "loss" of Net Neutrality.. you're kind of funny. You've got local ISP monopolies everywhere, you can take the slow garbage Internet connection your local monopoly offers or not have a Internet connection. This is something you seriously need to fix. And you'll realize why net neutrality is important if you ever do, it really is important when there's real competition in the broadband space. Right now it means absolutely nothing since you don't have real competition.

>anonymous on some shitty sites like twitter or youtube
>people still fall for this bullshit

it's a great sign when my 52 year old mother is watching youtube videos from these fuckers. it's such a shitshow, I miss the days of fucking with people for the sake of fucking with them.

erm u okay?

Reddit is being a retarded lap dog, doing what momma google told em to do.
The shit is already there.

It never fails to make me laugh.

Autism.png

not your pers-
i agree. DDoS this fucker. Where's the LOIC link?

You guys laugh, but you I wouldn't put it past people to take them out.

It's his mother's favourite shitting street.

>it’s a Sup Forums circlejerk thread
I could find equally as cringey PRAISE KEK SHADILAY tweets gloating about NN dying

wow your such a cool 12 yr hacker

"LETS DDoS THIS MAN GUYS ITS GONNA BE LITTTTTTTTTT WHERE SO COOL AND WHERE SO SMART I HAVE A 26363662627384875757574747 HARDRIVE OF PEOPLE IVE HACKED AND I'LL HACK YOU IF YOU DONT GIVE ME ROBUX, I HACKED THE CHINESE GOVERMENT I HAVE ACCES TO THE NUKES IN THE CHINA AND I CAN FIRE THEM BY PRESSING F, AND MY PARENTS ARE SCARD OF ME AND SO IS ME SKCOOL, I CAN HAKX ANY WUBSUT IN THE WIOELD AND I'LL HAXC U BECAUSE YOU IS MEAN TO ME ON CLASH OF CLANS AND IF I CANTS HACKES U I'LL CALL MY DAD BECUSS HE DOES WORK AT THE MIRCOSOFT. BRUOH I'VE HACKED THE TV SO MY TV PLAYED TV ALL DAY YOU DO DONT NOT WANT TO MACK ME VRY MAD OR I'LL HAX U LOSER" - 12 yr hakkor

this meme right there killed anonymous lol

>Age:44
so fucking cringy holy shit

what the fuck

so what does this do, spam ping on an url/ip address?