Calling for violence and assassination where It's completely legal to carry whatever guns you want from handgun to...

>Calling for violence and assassination where It's completely legal to carry whatever guns you want from handgun to snifer rifle around

Does he deserve this much of hatred from Americans? This is way too much.

>people still don't realize NN is Soros's attack on America

>Make enemies with hundreds of millions of people to suck corporate cock
I don't know about assassination but he whatever happens, he had coming

Welcome to the 10's
people love jumping on internet hate bandwagons to give their lives some purpose and feel like they're taking active part on being on "the right side of history"

Every politician deserves a bullet, corrupt pieces of shit

Nothing will come of this, ever.

Pffft. Everyone pretends that talking online does anything. It's just that, talk.

Notice how that person posted his address and then made a call to arms for others to do what he lacked the conviction to do. All talk. All hot air. It's less than worthless. Call them out and they will have nothing but excuses on why they refuse to do what they call on others to do.

It's the epitome of pathetic.

See exhibit A

What is stopping people from shooting you?

Law? Idk

When are the people going to do something about these paid off politicians? We need a french revolution style happening, let’s start lopping off heads

Bring guillotine to in front of white house

This isn't Sup Forums you fucking snowflake

He's probably not wrong though.

he is
pol's only arguments against NN are
>reddit supporting it
>soros supporting it
they have no other arguments

This whole thing reminds me of pic related. I'm interested to see how it ends.

It ends just like this thread, dear boy.

With a stern 404

>implying i have to be a Sup Forumstard to connect some dots
It's either you two are completely retarded or sucking that living cancer's dick. Consider painful suicide.

One good argument is enough,we have two

He deserves any ounce of violence he gets

>completely retarded
no, i'm not american, i'm not and i will never be against NN
they tried to get rid of it one time here with ACTA, of course it was the fucking americunts who hate freedom who also wanted to remove our freedom

i really hope they start supporting the US so you start bombing your own country, this 89 iq madness needs to stop

Maybe someone pulls through, and we get to eat popcorn and watch the shitshow for a couple of weeks.

Reported that dumb guy to FBI. Fuck him.

I'm not american either and i suggest you learn english,i have no idea what you wrote

I was thinking, while watching some youtube video that if the FCC can bar new customers from entering, then it would be pretty interesting to see how they handle bankruptcy.

Moralfag

>the absolute state of nu/pol/

I'm glad the US has anti-terror laws for politically motivated violence.
Enjoy gitmo, liberals!
Maybe you should have shut it down when you had the chance

>implying this thread and that thread wasn't a honeypot

What are you even saying.....

bump

How many liberals have to get arrested before they learn that their online terrorist threats are treated seriously and people caught posting them are charged accordingly?

Alright, I hate this cunt as much as the next guy, but don't be uncivil and respond with violence like a bunch of nignogs. It would only make the problem worse.

Eh, if it leads to anything bad, it'll just get re-implemented. Nothing bad happened pre-2015, so I'm doubtful anything bad will happen now.

this

Kek you don't know, do you? Politically motivated violence and threats of violence are legally classified as terrorism, and as such, the government can use all the special clauses and rules they have for dealing with terrorists. Up to and including drone strikes. Completely legally. Oh but when the laws were made they said they were only using them against mudslimes. Maybe they should have said that in the actual laws, instead of extremely general 'politically motivated violence'.

I'm not fucking over millions of people

Whoa chill my dude, you didn't need to write me an essay for my shitpost

That's a sociopath, not a "liberal" or something.
Coins as a bullet? I liked the idea.

>Nothing bad happened pre-2015

YES, bad things did happen pre 2015 and FCC always put a stop to it using the old rules up until 2014, when Verizon challegned them and won with "FCC can only make us not throttle anything if we're a Title 2 Service, which we're not"

Which basically killed the old rules and led to the reclassification in the first place... and now they're doing everything they can to make sure they're never made to play fair ever again.

Consider your history.

bump