Are single-board computer's Sup Forums approved?

Are single-board computer's Sup Forums approved?

Sure, why not

depends on the price

I actually use one as a home server.

Because the are ARM powered like smartphones and ph*neposters are hated by Sup Forums.

What do you mean exactly?

They have their place in the world
Not him but a ton are overpriced garbo

I'm posting from a smartphone right now

i'm me. in their current state, you can't do much with single board PCs.
if someone developed single board PC that could run newest games, it would be expensive and if one "part" dies, everything dies.
so yeah, in their current state, yes. further development of those would be useless.

I have a pi0 and it's too weak for anything big and sucks too much power for anything small. Total piece of garbage.

Depends on pricing but they are useful for homeservers and at one point mining i bought a raspberry pi a few years back to try and do a mini arcade thing but was too lazy

>Sup Forums approved
I'm using 3 orange pi zeros as smol mini servers and they work fine, why the fuck would i need Sup Forums's approval to do that?

damn right

what kind of a review is that - someone who hasn't even tried to implement it
go back to Sup Forums

I had been struggling with those for like 2 years, but then bought an old c2d desktop and feel comfy now.

ive got a raspberry pi a while ago thinking that i would build cool shit with it. ended up using it as a home server, media center, torrent and emulator machine. can't complain

Have $10 chink clone orange pi zero and I'm impressed with it.

Replaced my old server with it.

>what kind of a review is that

A truthful one. Either get a bigger pi or go smaller than the 0.

I use mine for fucking around an maybe LARPing as a late 80's haxxor

raspberry pis are pretty much worthless for almost anything these days..... can't even stream 4k )=

only qualcomm with adreno 4**/5**/6** GPUs

mali is trash

Useful for embedded applications and learning os development.

I'm thinking of getting an Odroid C2. They're all sold out right now, but production is ongoing and they are expected to arrive in early january

Odroid C2 is relatively cheap (about $60) and you get a lot of bang for your buck compared to the rest.

Extra plus, it's 64bit

Is performance on par with, let's say, Atom N570?