Recreational drugs

Your cunt
Do you think drugs are a problem in your cunt?
Do you take recreation drugs?
What are some good drugs?
Should your cunt or state legalise drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine
youtube.com/watch?v=1nAZi_eUjoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flag
Yes
No
Dont care
Yes and all of you fucking should and america stop selling guns to idiots at the border, help us a little cunts

Flag
Yes
No
Don't care
Hell no, but it's probably going to happen

>Your cunt
flag
>Do you think drugs are a problem in your cunt?
not really
>Do you take recreation drugs?
no
>What are some good drugs?
dunno
>Should your cunt or state legalise drugs?
Portugal did so, and the numbers of addicts dropped, so I don't think it's a bad idea.
I'm only talking for small amounts that justify use though, not selling.

All those retarded stereotypes in that pic

>Your cunt
Österreich
No, not really.
No.
How would I know?
Yes, all of them.

>all of them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine

Yes, all of them.
>muh krokodil
As if anyone would take that shit if they had access to other drugs. Krok is popular because people can easily and cheaply cook it at home and it's as poisonous as it is because the people making it have no fucking clue what they're doing.
Also, dead druggies are part of the plan if you legalize all drugs. It's not a problem.

>Sweden
>No, but the people selling them are
>No
>No comment
>Decriminalize all and legalize cannabis

No, it's popular because drugtards always want to appear more edgy to the plebs, in order to impress them. Drugs should be entirely banned and its consumption lead to a death sentence, no matter what.

And how has that worked?
If someone is stupid enough to inject chemicals produced in the jungle nto his body just to be edgy he should be let there to die
Legalize that for fuck sake at least weed

>No, it's popular because drugtards always want to appear more edgy to the plebs
You people spend way too much time on the internet. You seriously think someone shoots up krok to impress people? Those are people who are already beyond saving, complete and total addicts whose mind is consumed by the drug and nothing but the drug.
>death sentence for consuming drugs
They'll literally kill themselves if you legalize it and you even make you money in the process. Where's the problem?

>Your cunt
Flag

No

Yes

weed, alcohol, mdma and others. All in moderate amount.

Yes

Estonia
alcohol is a problem here
no. i don´t take recreation drugs
there are no good drugs as i know
i don´t see a point for legalization

everyone responds to drugs differently.. because so many factors affect drug response, doctors must choose a drug appropriate for each person

youtube.com/watch?v=1nAZi_eUjoU

>Your cunt
I am a Greek
no
no
Greek semen
no

t. retarded leftist

kys

>flag
>no
>yes
>all of them
>yes

Go back to pol you fucking neckbeard virgin.

1- f(l)ag
2- nah
3- If I did you think I'd tell you?
4- The one that no longer need use again.
5- Hard question, but yes...at least cannabis should be legalised

No way Muhammad.

>Your cunt
flag
yes
yes
I gave them all up apart from weed - k, coke and mdma are fun though.
of course.

France
No
No
Books

Na, kiddies are attracted to what's forbidden ; keep canabis forbidden with light fines so that they won't go for harder stuff once it's legalised

>want to appear more edgy to the plebs
Drugs are only edgy because they're illegal :^)

I won't, buddy

kys

ITT: Trash buttmad drugtards whores. End your lives faggots.

Kek. The rest of the world should legalize all the drugs so our Arabs and leftards hippies could move abroad.

meth is more or less identical to adderall, you can tell this retard was too much of a pussy to try it

>Your cunt
Narctugal
Nowhere nearly as bad as it used to be. They still sell them in Lisbon, but they are usually polite, oddly enough.
No. Drugs are for chumps and can ruin families.
Coffee, I guess.
Right now they are de-criminalized in small quantities, which did wonders for the spread of AIDS and general hobos around Lisbon, mainly. I think it's the perfect balance, and that legalising would only attract the wrong kinds of tourism and reckless idiots. This way it's not state-encouraged, but you can still get help if you happen to fall into it, no questions asked. One of the best things we ever did, desu.

>Kekia
>Yes, especially alcoholism since we like to ignore it
>Like me some beer though
>Weed is okay I guess
>Definitely no

Österreich
Not drugs itself
Yes
Mostly weed,sometimes alcohol
Yes

How come some moralfag conservakek gets trips? That's not fair... check'em, I guess...

Flag
Drug is a problem everywhere.
No.
Drugs used for medical reasons, coffee has probably done more good than bad too(I don't drink it).
I don't know. I prefer it as it is.

Scotland
Definitely
Not any more
Ketamine
No problem with weed being decriminalised. Same rules as for alcohol & driving though.

Russia, cunt

Yeah, especially opiates. That stuff just kills people.

Weed is good in my opinion, nice to just sit down with friends and relax. A lot better than alcohol in my opinion since it's much harder to get overdosed on it and even if you do you just fall asleep for a few hours. It also doesn't make anyone aggressive
I also did speed (amphetamine) a few times. Yesterday I came back from a party where I snorted around a gram of speed over the night and I still feel like total shit - a headache, all little scratches on my hands turned into pus filled boils and my lips feel like I just crawled through entire sahara desert. I don't think I'll ever do it again lol, it doesn't deliver enough pleasure to suffer a hangover with these symptoms each time I do it. I wanna try cocaine some day, but that shit is expensive and I don't wanna be so impressed by it that I would want to spend more money on it regularly.

Weed and it's derivatives should be legalised, yeah, other drugs not so much.

Algeria
Not major
Once in a long while, yes
Shrooms
Depends on which one it is.

>flag
>"a" problem, yes, not a major one
>I've ingested a small pharmacy
>Acid is king, MDMA, LSA and weed. Shrooms have never impressed me.
>Yes, although the bydlo dealers in the East would go broke. Think of the bydlo ;_;

>Your cunt
k
Definetely, a big one. Most criminal activity and murders in the island are a product of the drug trade. Also you see a lot of heroin zombies around.
Nope. Only once when a co-worker of mine fave me some of his coffee and it had cocaine in it.
no clue
Yes. I don't care about drugs or its users, but I do care about the effects of the drug trade here. All that money that is spent on the war on drugs would be better spent on rehab for those with drug problems imo.

>
>no
>yes
>amph/coke
>yes

flag
yes
no
none
yes

>cunt
Poortugal
>are drugs a problem in your cunt?
Not really now
>do you take drugs?
Only caffeine
>what are some good drugs?
Caffeine
>should drugs be legalized in your cunt?
no, they should remain the way they are now where if you're caught with small amounts for personal use you dont go to jail, instead you get professional help to get you to give up on drugs. jail only makes it worse for people who only wanted to try it out and got addicted. this system really reduced the number of addicts, because now they get rehabilitated instead of going to jail so they can leave a few years later as a gang member. you only get punished if you sell drugs or carry large amounts

All these drug users. Poland doesn't have this problem. It's not as big as the media says anyway.

>Brazil
>Yes
> Never
>Almost all, if they are used in moderation.
>I don't think that Brazil have infrastructure to that, but i agree that drugs are legalized, since the government has control over the sale.

Flag
Probably i guess
No
French dick
Probably weed

>Your cunt
Canada
Not really, users only really hurt themselves and it rarely, if ever, affects common people.
I drink sometimes.
I like rum
Legalize soft stuff, decriminalize hard stuff.

>Your cunt
Your mums
No
I used some before yeas
Depends on what you want out of it
Some drugs yes, not because I'm a junkie, but to make it safer, more controlled and to get some extra tax money. Our current situation is just fucked up and isn't helping anybody

>Your cunt
Portugal, but I usually live in the UK. Moving to Spain for a year.

Not really. They're a problem for individuals, but not the country as a whole. seeing hard drug users shamble around like zombies in broad daylight, asking for money so they can find you a parking space is a pretty good way to scare kids straight. Besides, the forbidden fruits are always the most desired and treating drugs as a health issue instead of a criminal issue has helped people gain the courage to ask for help

Only sometimes. I've tried a bunch of things with the "I'll just try it once" mentality, but only things that I know won't be addictive or cause genuine danger or permanent damage. I rarely drink, sometimes smoke weed, every so often try acid or some other psychedelic

Depends on what you consider "good". In terms of pure enjoyability, of course dangerous things like Heroin and Meth. For fun, psychedelics imo.

Tfw only country in the world with decriminalized drugs

WHERES MY FUCKING WEED TRUDEAU

>flag
>nah, but how we deal with them is
>yeah
>I typically smoke weed; never done meth; I don't really care for alcohol; acid, ex, and mushrooms are fun but hard to get; I never got anything out of adderall; and coke isn't that great to be honest family
>yeah, why not?

Dutdut's land
Yes, based on the news
Yes (dont sqeak me out pls)
Some like MJ. Other hard drugs are not.

>Your cunt
Flag
They're becoming a major problem, yes
Used to smoke marijuana, occasionally drink
I wouldn't know
Yes, and with strong regulations on the type of drug

Flag
No
Yes
All of them
Yes