/ita/

I want to learn italian. Will be easy for an spanish native speaker?

yes pretty easy

It's the same language

yeah, even in Argentina we use "italian" words, but I like the language

Of course it will be easier.
I can talk with spanish people and understand most of the things they're telling without having ever studied spanish.

I understand better the Italian spoken than Portuguese....

that's because portuguese is monkey lunguage

Portuguese BR, Portuguese EU or both?

I agree. Hue´s strinking in 3, 2, 1 ....

>il italiano

l'italiano*

FUCK OFF FAGGOT I WILL KILL YOU FEIJOADA

no i don't speak beaner

Come here:
And you will learn it in no time

we are arabico-mexicans, we can't learn a withe language

*white

I don't care m8

For a lot of things spanish is a harder version of italian.

The most important thing to do is to learn the little differences between italian and spanish, there a lot of documents about this by the Instituto Cervantes. The main differences are the different usage of verbs ( Tenere/Haber vs Tenere/Avere, Estar/Ser Vs stare/essere, haber/Estar VS essere) and some grammatical structures that are still considered wrong in italian but have become standard in spanish (A mí me....; Miro a....)

SARCASM

Ikr

Ikr

Es lindo mallorca?

no lo se, pero con el tipo de turismo que promocionan en la isla, me temo que esta hecha un asco actualmente

I would like a cute italian boy to fuck me in my but hihihi

degenerato.

sorry Argentina, we still love you. it's just a joke.

Yeah, it will be fairly easy
Remember to read simple italian books and watch italian movies once you learned the basics to improve your knowledge

yes, but Sup Forums isn't the best place to do it

Personally I think I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have been working with the following user name and password secret question about the possibility that the message and any attachments are confidential information intended for use in the future of humanity and the same thing happened to me.

He visitado /ita/ por 1 mes. Incluso a base de comparación de palabras y un diccionario a la mano he logrado comprender hasta un 70% de lo que escriben allí.

Así que si, es fácil

most of it is learning to use your hands, you must be very familiar with it already

zitto animale

Entender italiano escrito no es lo mismo que hablar italiano, es una ínfima parte

Ya se, pero por algo se empieza.
Duolingo ayuda también. Lo bueno es que la pronunciación es muy fácil, lo único difícil es el "tempo" del habla italiana.

baby no hurt me
no hurt me
no more