Union when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XVxu2WPnHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon, brother.

never, smelly brit

What even is this country?

asap please

It will have to happen after the migrant crisis since France will probably go VIVA LA REVOLUTION mode like 6 months before the UK does. This would destabilize the union and prevent a new one from forming.

>Bel-gi-um
How do you pronounce that? I've never heard of it.

Could be pretty based.

Would London or Paris be the capital?

Jersey? :^)

Paris
French official language

Jersey/Guernsey
Language would be a weird Anglo-French dialect

Soon

Pardonnez moi mais je crois que la France doit rester dans l'Union européenne avec l'Italie.

>Putting your capital in the middle of a tiny island
Unacceptable from a strategic point of view. It would take very little to disrupt your government, the threats are infinite in both number and potential sources.

The capital issue can never be solved. Another issue is that if you've ever lived in the UK outside of London you'd know never in a million years will Brits agree to this.

It was an serious idea in 1940 but germans ruined everything.

Dont forget all of the dependencies and overseas territories ;)

Yes but :

-Capital is London : French are pissed off
-Capital is Paris (topkek) : Brits are pissed off

I tried to include them

Imagine all this shit...united...under ONE colour :^)

Yes. Kick all the religious lunatics back to Africa & Middle East

We'll make the capital Brussels. Get the fuck out Belgium's.

I live outside of London and I'd agree to this. We dont all despise the French y'know

>-Capital is London : French are pissed off
>-Capital is Paris (topkek) : Brits are pissed off
Ergo would have to find another way.

But people here are speaking without leaving the comfort of their homes. A friend of mine lived in Manchester for 8 months and needless to say from what he told me there is roughly a million to one shot of this happening.

There is a reason the remain vote lost and it's the same reason this will never happen. Brits outside of London are a different breed and easily the most xenophobic people in europe. And I don't mean racist since those would probably be the slavs, I mean xenophobic.

I'm okay with this :DDDD

You recolonize America, Oceania, we invade Europe and make Eastern World a Frenglish province.

Sure but you are but one vote. And it's not a matter of despising the French per se, it's something different, I can't exactly explain, it's a mixture of ultra-patriotism with the belief that johny foreigner is inferior in his ways in everything to you.

I have a strong respect for the French. If it wasn't for the French resistance my grandfathers brother would not have been able to escape occupied France in ww2

> Brits outside of London are a different breed and easily the most xenophobic people in europe.

That's why I like 'em, desu.

heh, that was not our war.

Thanks for the help, desu

I wasn't attributing any judgement to that. It can be good and it can be bad.

Soon. Make camelot great again

The WWII French uniform gets me rock hard, it's too bad they barely got to use their stuff.

Yea, btw...would it be a Republic or a Kingdom?

Their tanks were a piece of shit, no match for the German panzers

>tfw you want to restore the Frankish empire but at the same time you want to unite with Britain

t. johnny foreigner

I love our uniforms :^)

They had better tanks, fampai. Just worse tactics and organization.

We aren't off'ing our monarchy if that's what you're implying..

this, we had better tanks but outdated doctrines to use them

Nah mate, early war French tanks were actually on par if not better than some of the early panzers. It's the cock up in strategy that got us both fucked.

Why not? We could turn Windsor Castle and Buckingham palace into museums

Their tanks were actually better than the tanks the germans were using at the time of the battle of france, they just didn't know how to use them

Yea...we can keep your German kings and queens.

*pic*

GOAT TIER

Johny Foreigner here can't help shake the feeling that with 38 replies and 18 unique posters a lot of the french here are in fact samefagging

They were decent tanks but with shit guns

Republic always sucked. If Louis XVI didn't fuck up, constitutional monarchy would have been better

True.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XVxu2WPnHg