Store tests new tv upon purchase for warranty?

Buying a new TV from a store, they require before handing it out to you that they open the box and test it by turning it on. Then they sign a paper saying tv is free from physical defects. Is this right ? Should I go with this? Majority of stores do this here and you can't buy unless they first see tv for themselves. (not US)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poonam_Pandey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are allowing you to test the tv before you buy it, so you can check for any defects... Sounds about right to me.

But what if I missed something and I want to return it? They may put up resistance because of that.

sauce/moar

Her feet are too big.

thanks cunt, cant unsee now

That is a company policy, which has nothing to do with the general consumer rights mandated by your country and/or the product itself.

I didn't post the picture. It's not my fault.

They look good to me

I know but how does it benefit me? Also which known company do this too? Is it common? Why should I go through something that would make it hard for me to return item, I mean, they covering their asses here.

Oh so it's my fault? Her feet are okay size, tall women need big feet.

>tfw no pajeeta gf

her name is actually Poonam?

Poonam Pandey

It benefits you by knowing the TV you bought is free of defects (at least superficially) at the time of purchase.

I do not know if this is common practice as I only buy electronics online. Whether or not this is hostile to the consumer depends on the law in your country. In my country, that inspection would have no legal standing in case of a return.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poonam_Pandey

My dream gf, a little exotic but the sex must be crazy hot

There is consumer protection but wouldn't it be better for me to inspect it upon receiving it and not sign anything saying it's good or bad until i use it for as much as I like? That why i can legit say it's not my fault.

>Then they sign a paper saying tv is free from physical defects. Is this right ?
This sounds dodgy to me. Sounds like a way to try and remove some liability.

Possibly they were losing a lot of TVs from false claims and thus implemented this, but from a consumer point of view you would want some actual guarantee it is free from defects, not just some guy taking out of the box, turning it on and signing it off.
You'd want a decent assessment of it done.

>and not sign anything saying it's good or bad until i use it for as much as I like?
>use it for 10 years and it breaks and tries to return it
Fuck off, gypsy.

Well it depends but a manufacturing defect could pop up any day. I replaced my 3 year old logitech mouse for free because it stopped working. It's mainly the principle, I don't want to complicate my purchase by approving an inspection that is not really a proper inspection (and there can never be a proper one not even in factory). When you use it daily is when you know.

This is the sole reason you're forever alone. Perfection isn't something you can achieve yourself so why do you set your standards for women so high?

She reminds me of Ella Knox also Indian looking. She looks like someone who will free your dick from all moisture. I imagine sex with migrants must be pretty crazy since you know they will work twice as hard.

Also the inspection is for the store's 14 day return policy not the manufacturer who has it's own warranty, but I don't want such an overcomplicated purchase and I don't know if manufacturer will talk to store or not.

I wouldn't get a TV like that, unless I was able to inspect it myself before buying it. If that store is anything like here, that kind of work is delegated to the drooling retards that works under work training. They can be completely decent people who are able to perform their job properly, but they might as well be huge screwups who can never get a proper job due to being lazy and tries to rush through everything. You might still get a TV with a cracked panel and missing accessories, or accessories from other TVs.

Inspect it yourself, or don't get one at all.

Thank you for this post which is an excuse to stare at the dime while reading a completely irrelevant article.

That's a good thing. Here you have to buy special insurance to cover physical defects like dead pixels.

Which country?

Although it's a good policy to let you see the TV signing that paper is another thing.

In a stress situation in the store you will only spot the most glaring issues.
Also depends on what test pictures they will be running. Most likely video, which makes it impossible to see any issue besides maybe color rendition.

sure

Well an immediate inspection would let you see any already apparent faults but if the TV was built with shoddy materials or some defect that would take some time to show like a bad solder job you'd want to be able to return it within a reasonable period. I mean sure, don't expect to return it if it break in 10 years but electronics should last a few couple of years even in the worst case.

By physical I meant cosmetic. I think they lenient about picture quality issues (that's what they said, but reality I don't know). Their main fear is me causing physical damage and returning it, anything else is obviously a defect since how can I cause dead pixels? But reality I don't know, from experience if it's something small and hard to prove they will hesitate.

It's not free insurance, it's just for their 14 day return policy, which I imagibe would be useless for dead pixels and fact they let me inspect it beforehand means they have a way out if they refuse to exchange it.

So let's say I want to return it after finding a dead pixels within the 14 days, I will have it easier to replace? When they could just say "we looked at it, turned it on in front of you, looked good you even said it on paper."

If you can really test (like taking a usb drive with you to run a white screen mp4) you can look for dead/funny pixels. There's some bullshit iso whatever that says some defective pixels are not a defect in a hi-res display.
If you live in Brazil, always buy online. They can refuse a return if you bought in a physical store.

The entire thing is heavily dependent on the laws of your country. What is it

It's just for the store's protection. Only Sony requires tvs to be opened, because people would haul their tv home in a pickup truck on shitty roads and then complain that "it was broken when I bought it!!!!" And then the store is out $2000. It means nothing for the customer.

I want to lie on the floor and stare up at her ass and bare pussy while she rubs my face with her feet.

>pajeeta
hey I thought of that word first

I would let her sit on my face while she rubs my dick with her feet while fingering her own pussy, that might require some gymnastics tho

I could agree to it if it's cheaper but that's not the case for me. I want to be the one to have the final say on whether it's a manufacturing defect or my own fault.

Then don't miss anything. Ask them to run test pictures if you need to and just pay special attention to ensure they don't try to burn you.
It's usually way better than simply buying it closed box and then being surprised when you open it up at home and half the panel is fucked up.

Joke's on you, I've already had several anime gfs

How do you know I'm forever alone?

Imposter!

user, it's fucking great! You can inspect for dead pixels and refuse to purchase if you find them. Also, you don't have to explain to them why.

It's much better than come home, open the sealed package, find dead pixels and not be able to return it because muh iso standards.

Also, that paper can legally only say you inspected the item for VISIBLE defects, something which you can do easily. Anything else and you tell them to suck your dick, refuse to sign the document and go buy somewhere else.

Virtual reality will vindicate you, sire. Attach vibrators to all sensitive areas of the body. Sex toy accessories, et cetera.

The insect kingdom: we are in it. We are slave men.