ahah wow i sure do enjoy this blog
i'll keep subscribed 2 u bro

>spending more than $750 on laptop

>spending anything on a laptop

give it back jamal

Idc

>$4000 laptop

>$4000 laptop
you got railed in the ass by a footlong black cock which I'm also guessing had a shiny apple logo on it.

FUUUUU-

>4000$ laptop
Where can I find such goys like you?

>when you can't install steam games on your $2999 chromebook

>i will just lay on the bed with my laptop and eat this soup
>fuck

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cum is ejected randomly with the force of 30000000000 diesel engines at 1000000000000000000000000000000000rpm
>gets in the screen, keyboard and crevices
>fuses with the screen due to heat

Just fap to a tissue or your girlfriends' stomac

That RPM would exceed the speed of light. If you put in that amount of energy you'd destroy the planet, too. The cum would come out so hard that the first atom it encountered as it spurted out of your dick would shatter and merge with the einstein-bose condensate, forming a minature big bang of compressed energy that would rapidly expand, sending tremendous amounts of energy into the solar system right from the point of climax. You, and the planet would be instantly vaporised, causing an explosion similar to a supernova centred on your dick. The light would be seen and possible sterilise planets in the entire galaxy, leaving the milky way devoid of life and possibly destroyed itself.
The galactic event would be registered by all sentient life in the universe as a great mystery.

Thank you for that post.

Fuck it's been forever since I saw this meme

Puttez-moi on le screencâpe.

>When you submerge your 5500 dollar laptop, drop food on it, have it fly off the seat in a car crash, attempt to light it on fire, leave it outdoors for several hours when it's 5 below out, drop it, kick it (accidentally) stand on it, and abuse it in general and it's still fine

>He hasn't dropped his 5500 dollar laptop out of a skyscraper and then out of a flying boeing 747 at stratospheric level

How sheltered are you?

To be honest guys, I have a $300 microphone and I fart into it several times a night just to annoy my friends on Teamspeak. The farts are all super juicy too because I drink and eat lots of dairy.

>when you literally take a shit on your $8000 laptop

>when you accidentally eat your 6000€ desktop custom build with the whole ultrawide curved 2000€ display