5 year old HTC One m7 running Lineage

>5 year old HTC One m7 running Lineage

U Jelly?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/mi-max-2/development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would I be jealous of someone who is too poor to afford an iPhone, let alone a new Android phone?

Nope, can I get Lineage on M8 or should I even get it?

>buying shit you don't need

Tell me again why I need a new phone, got around 3000€ to spend

>buying an iphone to do the same shit you do on your current phone for a higher price

>playing an mmo on your phone

Build a 900€ PC and save the rest for hookers and Coca Cola

Nice battery nigger
My Mi Max 2 has that much battery left after 1-2h SOT and being unplugged for day or two

(You)

>12 hours of battery life
Can't say I am.

>Mi Max 2
>falling for the chink botnet

>firewall
lol why?

Wtf? Who drinks that shit?
*coke and weed
Fixed
Now kys

lol why not?

You only install apps that you trust, right? So why do you need a firewall?

Yawn, what makes you think you're a special snowflake for installing a custom ROM?

Because there's more stuff than just my own apps wanting to talk to google.
Regardless, it's just a iptables frontend, which is already there on Android after install, this just makes it easier to control.

If you have Play Services installed you're fucked anyway it runs with root privileges so it can just bypass any firewall

I don't use GAAPS

>82% of battery
>10 hours left
holy shit
even my Nexus 4 wasn't that bad, and N4 was known for its puny battery and horrible SOT.

Custom ROMs exist.

>installing custom ROMs on new, unsupported devices

do you use BRAAAAAAAAAPS

What are BRAAAAAAAPS?

>5 years
>2012~2013
I am sorry, but that isn't really too impressive in my eyes.
I have a set of Eclair era phones that work just fine these days with relatively up to date systems.
It's just a matter of porting them right, and I don't seem to understand what makes you think that the 'achievement' you just got to actually is worth a thread on here., by just downloading a prechewed ROM and then sideloading it to your device.

tl;dr: try harder to impress us, faggot.

>U jelly?

Nope.

>€1.179,00
You could buy a fucking car with that money, instead you put it to use on a piece of hardware that will be replaced within the next three years.
Not to be a prick, but if I were you'd reconsider that purchase.

Captcha: POWER CALLE

>1200 yuro car
how does it feel to drive an absolute shitbox held together by duct tape?

How does it feel to be so over sensitive over everything people say on the internet?

What are you doing with it?

>pajeet rom
>better battery life

>same shit
>that doesn't include java cancer, the fucking inception of virtual machines
>doesn't lag
>doesn't contain malware on its official repository
>doesn't let apps put ads on notification center or lock screen
>doesn't have terrible battery management
>doesn't let anyone hack your phone expect governments
>actually has consistent design across the operating system instead of the mixture of shitfest that android has
>actually gets updates more than a year
>actually has better performance
>doesn't let carriers install some bullshit on your phone
>doesn't let anybody else how and when you can get your software updates, it is released worldwide, at the same time, for all the devices
>has an existent customer support
>has a consistent environment (airpods, icloud, itunes, airdrop etc.)
>the interface is the same across devices so you don't have to dig up settings when you switch to a different device

>under 300 dollar Lenovo P2

i dunno, i wouldn't know since i'm not the one complaining about someone else's phone purchase

Eh, you got a point.
1 - 0 for you.

>64GB poorfag edition
at least you tried

>Unsupported
forum.xda-developers.com/mi-max-2/development
You couldn't be bothered to Google, huh?

>Under 100 dollar moto e

yo dawg

how come I can't find the build for the m7?

>64GiB
poorfag detected

fellow 5 year old phone fag here, recently put lineage 14 (android 7.1.2) on my moto photon q lte, one of the last phones with a fold out keyboard and hdmi port. it originally stopped at android 4.1.2 and I had 4.4 on it for a pretty long time. dev was dead for a while on it until lineage came around and shoved new life into it. at least one thing doesn't work well, lte, though i've got it on freedompop. Haven't really run into any issues aside from occasional soft reboot. Had to replace the battery a couple times due to bloating but it's been holding up decently. There's no saving the poor battery life on these old things but greenify helps.

clearly says 64GB not GiB, brainlet