What is the best brand for flash disquette ? Are the chink drives just as good...

What is the best brand for flash disquette ? Are the chink drives just as good ? What is your main one and how satisfied with it ?

Just get SanDisk Ultra Fit.

chinks flash drives are okay. i even still have 1gb unknown chink flashdrive used as a lubuntu installer

dont buy expensive branded shit. its literally a meme

sandisk

>flash disquette

Bought this piece of shit to use as Linux boot drive but it won't get recognised in my bios.

>buying shit from an israeli-indian founded company
No?

He clearly meant
>zip disquette

Never Kingston. They change specs after they've shipped their devices to reviewers.

Never SanDisk. It's an USA corporation. Obviously backdoored.

Silicon Power, the only USB gum that has not failed on me so far.

I'm happy with mine.

>zip disquette
I see you are a man of taste as well.

If you like your USB getting as hot of the sun, sure

>select all vehicles
>now select all buildings
>now select all street signs
>now select all vehicles
>now select all storefronts

>I've been at this for over 5 minutes trying to post

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Test-1
Test-2
Test-3
Test-4
Test-5
Test-6
Let me post for fucks sake

>Tiny SSD

>dont buy expensive branded shit. its literally a meme unless your buying high capacity
FTFY

Universal serial bus compliant portable solid state drive data storage device

If you don't care about speed get SE9, it's very cheap, tiny and reliable enough.
Both 2.0 and 3.0 versions are single channel, don't even bother trying to use it for live os or portable applications.

Isnt there a model of these with a ssd controller embeded in it? Is it worth it?

>flash diskette
That's new to me, and makes no sense, because there's no fucking disk.
>Are the chink drives just as good ?
They're all chink, but you have acceptable production chink and crappy chink. So no, they're not the same. Go for main brands like Sandisk/Kingston if you don't want to risk your data too much. And don't trust them too, save backups.

Are you referring to a zipstick flashquette?

>SE9
My nigga

>Isnt there a model of these with a ssd controller embeded in it?
There used to be usb-sata + sata-flash multi-channel controllers chained in one drive but modern high speed flash drives use specially designed usb-flash multi-channel controllers
>Is it worth it?
Not for file tranfers, but single-channel controllers can have delays of dozens of seconds on unoptimized high mixed load (windows to go, portable vidya)