What happens here?

What happens here?

They make these in the morning and in the afternoon they try to convince everyone they have a national identity like Wales or Scotland

Mediterranean tier beaches

inbreeding

but seriously, no memeing, almost everyone there is ugly and backwards as fuck

walls made of corn

> Wales
> Scotland
> Ireland
> different from England
ayy limões

Only place in Britain with palm trees.

Haute cuisine

what is objectively the best area in UK?

Depends what you're looking for, every part of the UK has good and shit bits, no one place is the best - not even London, which is chock full of darkies.

Do you have palm trees in Paraguay?
>tfw only seen natural palm trees once or twice in my life

They used to fish, but then the EU said no, so now they make pasties instead.

They still dream of fishing again, tho.

what you looking for?

Entire forests of them.

Damn that looks pretty good. Wish dinner pasties were more popular over here.

literally only noticed by forrins because of that one new Simpsons Christmas sketch thing

mostly a place where they pretend to have culture because pasties and those little shops where they sell hand-made mugs with thumbprints in them, and little nick-nacks made out of wood. you're only fooling the tourists mate, your grandad was a tin miner

Nice holidays sometimes.

also old people go there to die amongst other old people

peace and quiet

York :)

They look like shit.

don't be a self-hater.. o wait

they somehow made an entire city into a tourist trap.

beautiful cathedral? yep. costs a tenner to have a look around god's house though. etc

Most vegetation from arid zones look pretty shitty m8.

ok right do you actually want to fight

York is fucking stellar and you're going down

meet me outside weatherspoons you dreary cunt

I imagine being down there with our current weather would be nice as fuck.
Isle of Scilly is pretty nice desu

St Ives

meme independence movements and cornish pasties,
probably loads of cows and farmers like devon

CORNWALL A SHIT, DEVON IS SUPERIOR

The Irish are especially hysterical, they talk as if they live on a different continent and there's nothing in common between Britain and Ireland.

That's kind of weird. Are there no other kinds of trees inbetween them? t. floridian

london/home counties and the south east
probably

>muh north west european archipelago

your words are like your chippies

vaguely disappointing but entertaining to chinese tourists

I remember a very irate North Irish yelling "IM NOT BRITISH" at my face. Was quite funny.

They look like the cornish palmtrees, except 10 times as long.

i live in the peak district and i doubt i could get comfier than this tbqh

cumbria, north yorkshire dales, somerset and east anglia are also very nice in my experience although it's pretty hard to go wrong with rural england

They are also very dog friendly so if you want to take a vacation with your doggo, Cornwall is a good choice

>rural England
does that even really exist? I mean you drive for about 5 mins and then you're in another town/city

North i guess

of course, midlands and the north are pretty empty
then again im from london

>you dont follow our made up identity so youre butthurt
theres no such thing as british nigel

just because our country isn't 98% rural doesn't mean there's no rural parts

What's it like going outside and every other person is non-white. I suppose you're used to it

Great seaside, mixture of beautiful weather and torrential rain, cornish pasties, lots of fish dishes, strong local identity (which they pretend is a national identity), a few palm trees, and the Scilly Isles are the definition of picturesque.

>strong local identity
The Cornish 'local identity' is exactly the same as any other seaside shithole. Muh fishing, muh tourism (love tourist money/hate tourists), old people retirement zone, Sir Horace Cuthbert the Third's Authentic 100% Genuine Accept No Imitators British Fish And Chip Emporium, that'll be twelve quid for a small haddock and chips thank you kindly now FUCK OFF, etc

It's not at that level, at least where I live but yea when you grow up around that you're used to it