How is he viewed in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5UBupVTtlU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_corvette_GĂ©ographe
youtu.be/dSBDSNRt4AQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know, who's that?

God

I don't think I've ever heard anyone utter an opinion about him.

He dindu nufin wrong

good boi

positively

L O S E R
O
S
E
R

He was a asshole, some french nationalists love him despite he was a Corsican just because he afraided other Europeans.

Short

his fuck-ups made our independence possible, so we're grateful i guess

That's just 'cos he beat up Spain and allowed yous to be free.

Sold us Louisiana.

L O S E R
O
S
E
R

Potential threat.

Great person who Will never really be understood.
I guess tought leadership isn't 2016 enough even when your country face imminent invasions from all your neighbours

The weather beat him, not your brilliant military tactics.

t. canadian french on vacation

No opinion.

We're never taught about other countries' histories over here, lol.
If not the Philippine history, only events that involved us.

He was a LOSER

Dutch bros, Belgie bros, German bros, Austrian bros, get in here and laugh at the LOSER

BTFO by Wellington, GOAT defensive general

weather is part of tactics

So you just get a break in place of history lessons?

Not Denmark though after you reduced their capital to rubble and killed thousands of civilians.

National Hero

>An American complaining about us invading and fucking up others countries

We love him so much that our capital is the only European capital outside of France to have a monument to Napoleon.

>If the comrade is right, then he's French

>Wellington

Glorified cheerleader

The Jeanne d'Arc of Britain, and Jeanne never needed allies

American education

French

LITTLE

we learn about him side by side with Hitler, another genocidal continental murderering maniac.

Wait, who did Napoleon genocide?

Nobody, just UK education being what it is.

You were in Iraq too, Clive.

Good, Corsicans are French btw.

Asshole,and for good reasons

This, he reunited Germany under one banner.

I agree. The faggot created German nationalism

Sort of indirectly caused the War of 1812.

innocent british women and children

I can't really do that but I pay no attention to Philippine history since it's dragged on even during college, and it's always the same thing.
In college we even have a subject dedicated to the national hero and they would talk about all of the bitches he fucked which is apparently important.

It's tiring to listen about our history all the damn time.

Generally people: that short men.
Me: Thanks to him we could to get the independece.

Are you telling me that before Napoleon there were brittish people who could be considered innocent?
What a crazy thing to imagine.

Generally very good, but this is biased.

Nonetheless, this is sad he is viewed in such manichaean way, he did way more than just wars.

Historically he was seen as an evil expansionist tyrant because we were butthurt about his success. Now he's just another historical figure that the public doesn't care about.

>How is he viewed in your cunt?

Just another idiot who tried to conquer Russia and failed miserably.

youtu.be/L5UBupVTtlU

>How is he viewed in your cunt?

Ez noob

He is a tasty cake.

French Nigger

a hero

Churchill was against Gandhi because he tried to opress Brits living in India

>implying brits can be innocent

Show some fucking respect you savage

Kind of incidentally.
All our history from around that time relates to exploration and early military-led settlement on the other side of the globe with British and French navies that weren't necessarily aware of what was going on back home. Our usual narrative about the French naval presence is that they were more interested in exploration and science than in openly confronting the British, and that some of them had nasty surprises waiting for them when they got home.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_corvette_GĂ©ographe

Fine I guess, no one cares since it doesn't affect us in any way
he was here a bit I guess on the way to Egypt singing some shit down

he shouldnt have invaded Spain and Russia

We learn of him because his kidnapping of the king of Spain is the reason for the independence of Spanish American colonies.

And Napoleon is one of the top fake identities of crazy people in mental hospitals.

I think the general opinion is a bit negative, that he was a warmongerer etc. But we fought against him so that's kind of given

Shouldn't have fucked around in Egypt, otherwise a good administrator & general.

Cucked loser manlet

Not many people have an opinion about him, but if they have, it most certainly is positive. For a couple of years he liberated us from the repressive Austria and founded the most beautiful country - Illyrian provinces - with Ljubljana as the capital.

But most importantly, he brought progressive ideas of French revolution in our lands that would otherwise not be seen in the old-fashioned Austrian Empire. The French "... introduced equality before the law, compulsory military service and a uniform tax system, and also abolished certain tax privileges, introduced modern administration, separated powers between the state and the church, and nationalized the judiciary.". A simple peasant and a nobleman would be equal in front of the law after that.

But this falls short of the greatest gift he gave us; he put the Slovenian language on par with German and allow Slovene to be used in high schools and academia; before German was used everywhere except for the first years of primary school. Not only that, he also founded the first Slovenian university, only to be disbanded after Germans retook the power.

That's why we a statue dedicated to him on the square of the French revolution.

short

Hero. Even our anthem mentions him.

youtu.be/dSBDSNRt4AQ

19th century French Hitler who we managed to stop before he went too far.

Hitler?

Hahha, don't make me laugh.

Down upon.

-

A midget we exiled to an Alcatraz style prison to die

The greatest man in all of existence.

Nappy was the guy who first came up with the idea of a European Union. Although his long-term plans were vague, he sometimes talked of uniting Europe under one government.

>tfw we're still cucking him to this day

Decent ally

>we

surely weather have beat him at leipzig :^)

I like him, most have never heard of him.

Forced us into a no-win situation. Either accept being a puppet state of a foreign country and modernize or fight him and stay a redneck country.

Helped us obtain another third (not counting Canada) of a continent when all we wanted was the other side of a mouth of a river.

He sold us the Louisiana territory, breddy cool guy.

He's not even french, he's Corsican

You could argue that the HRE was the first european union

>Hey, it's me again. The Guy who fucking sharts in pants and don't fucking knows what a french is

I'm alsatian, however i'm french, you disgusting retarded.

His family traces back to Italy

He had to learn French and was never comfortable writing it.

Lrn ur history

And italy was a french vessel.
End if the discussion, little boy.

As a coward traitor.