Why do they hate eachother so much?

Why do they hate eachother so much?

Why can't they be friends?

why can't you get along with even own people?
you have lived together with muslims for more than 50 years.

FUCK YOU JAPAN NOW I KNOW WHY THEY HATE YOU

Why do Brits hate Ireland?
It's the same thing, m8.

that commie flag is out of place because everybody hates ccp even chinese.

add taiwan and hongkong to it. that would be a fairly decent baseline to measure the "hate".

I heard it's the other way around. Irishmen gets offended when you call thm Brits

We don't hate Ireland at all, back when we were religious we hated them because they were Catholic and we were protestant. Now we're both post Christian societies and are very friendly with each other and like each other a lot.

Same reason why Balts, Poles, and other ex Soviet states still hate us Russians

Massive butthurt

I'm talking with Brit. Back the fuck off SHARTER.

I have heard that the IRA use force to collapse government of the north Ireland, and Irish people support them.

I thought you guy hate each other because of IRA.

>literally all the japs here are either proxyfags or from the anglosphere living there

Korea>Singapore>Taiwan>>>>>>>Japan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

Sorry I always forget Northern Ireland exists, yeah some Irish people are mad we still own part of their country. I'm still right that most British and Irish people get along fine with each other.

Nope.
I'm literally Japanese. Why does 4channer regard us as proxyfag or English teacher?

post proofs faggot. davido-kun.

because Sup Forums is factually riddled with them

not him but im japanese

ive left all the "t. proxy" "t. english teacher" replies alone and i kinda make it a rule to leave a thread when someone gives me that.
the reason is even if i replied them "im japanese" its not going to be something interesting or fun. i find its going to be awkward to both or go nowhere.

the reason is "Confucianism".

this desu

Because Japan raped china and korea during ww2

because of the west
>Introduce Japan to imperialism
>Introduce China to communism
>Split up Korea

Stay with your business white nose.