What can save Firefox?

What can save Firefox?

>Firefox
Sage you nigger.
Firefox is corrupt. Time to abandon the project and work on a new one. Or maybe a fork.

IceCat and Waterfox.

What is wrong with women in the tech field? I think the only reason to hate Mozilla is the spying.

Switch to Pale Meme for a fun time!

>Sack SJWs
>delete Reader, Pocket and Developer extensions from the code and make available as add-ons instead
>Stop breaking extensions every 6 months
>Stop revamping UI every 6 months
That would be a start

>let's make software fork number 1452
Fuck off. This is unironically why open source software is shit.

webrender

>Pale Meme
Pale moon is corrupt too, the main dev censors addons he doesn't like.

If your fork is good, I will unironically use it instead of a corrupt base browser.

>the main dev removed a malicious addon so retards don't install it by accident
The browser is amazing.

>the main dev removed a malicious addon so retards don't install it by accident
Malicious?
He declared it as a "safety thread" and removed it, even though it's false.
He doesn't like the ideology behind the use of said addon, so he removed it altogether.

"Your browser, our ways"

Fuck off palememe shill.

they were on the right track with quantum only to fuck it up with the mr robot fiasco

>they were on the right track with quantum
Firefox was fucked since they fired the creator because of ideological-SJW reasons.

The addon is malicious and also worse than uBlock Origin.

>What is wrong with women in the tech field?
The conspiracy theory among bitter, lonely, autists who already resent women is that more qualified male talent is passed over so that women can be hired to fill diversity "quotas".

Never mind that Mozilla has never instituted such a practice. It's a conspiracy theory, it doesn't have to make sense.

>The addon is malicious
No it is not.
I challenge you to prove it.

>worse than uBlock Origin
Not an argument. You do not have the right to take away things from people because YOU declared that it's "not good for you".

Pretty much everyone complaining about MUH SJWS is simply a child who's upset they can't call people niggercunts with impunity in professional circles

>silently opening hundreds of ad links in background is not malicious
Kys shill.

>let's spend a shitton of money and ressources to make programs to cater ONLY to women and facilitate their way in
>it's not discrimination!

>silently opening hundreds of ad links in background is not malicious
No it is not. It is the only purpose of said addon.
It's the reason for which people install it.

If they didn't disclosed it and did it, it would be malicious, of course.
But it's not the case. I have it installed on a browser, fully knowing what it does, and that's what I want.

Once again, even if a decision can be stupid, you do not have the right to take that away from someone. That's a fascistic argument.

What are you referring to? I've never heard of anything like this.

I'm sorry that outreach triggers you. Most people don't get this worked up about things that don't affect them. You might try that instead of screeching about having such a hard time in life

>it's not malicious if you say it's malicious
So, me saying "I'll kill you" and doing it is not a crime? Good to know.
>I know what it does and install it with my free will
Good for you. If you want it as bad then you'd install it manually from outside the official addon page. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be removed so idiots don't install it. Ghostery and ABP should also be removed from all addon pages, honestly.

>outlaw all leftist views (defined to be any view that is somehow less ordered than absolute monarchy and less moral than inquisition guidelined catholicism)
>kill all existing leftists

Tada, good firefox.

>Most people don't get this worked up about things that don't affect them
Most women exclusively get worked up about things that don't affect them

>I'm sorry that outreach triggers you. Most people don't get this worked up about things that don't affect them. You might try that instead of screeching about having such a hard time in life
Nah mate, you won't win an argument with smurk ad hominem.
My single and only point is that I want a browser that does not decide for me, does not spies on me, and does not take away freedom from me, even if it's the freedom to do something stupid.

I cannot trust someone/a software that brags about "your browser, your way" and still decides for you.
If you are okay with that, whatever mate.

Maybe you should try to be better than them, then

>So, me saying "I'll kill you" and doing it is not a crime? Good to know.
You're fucking stupid and your analogy does not make any sense.

The whole addon is about clicking on ads.
When you go to install it, it says "we will click on ads"
You install it, and it clicks on ads.

>But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be removed so idiots don't install it.
Again, fascistic argument. You do not have the right to decide for people what is good or not for them and then still brag about freedom.

>Maybe you should try to be better than them, then

>muh feminist male ally
M'gentleman.
Have you assaulted/harassed any of them yet?

>Uses "ad hominem" where there was none
M'reddott

I'm not a feminist, not an "ally", and not male.

plz post dick (male) pic.

Show wound to prove it.

The browser is open source and addons have nothing to do with a browser. So you're crying about this (malicious) addon for no reason.

Obviously more antifa association...cuz Mozilla loves them some communism and violence.

haha

So Mozilla donated money to a webhost, and that web host has a customer that is an anarchist group, and that's close enough to "antifa" to rile up conspiracy-minded conservatives.

If I'm supposed to be outraged at that then I'm sorry I just don't care.

Mozilla as an organization is bloated with a lot of departments that are not directly contributing with the browser itself, so their resources are being misused, mostly in the last academia meme of the year, that why i don't support them, neither want to be counted as part of their user base.

The analogy must be:
>me, saying that I want to kill myself and do it, it's not malicious [spoiler]kys[\spoiler]
And you are right, it isn't.

>because something is the software EULA it isn't "malicious"
Hahaha

I was gonna say Waterfox could save it or at least be a good alternative but I've noticed it's been using nearly a gig of ram today.

So you're making a technology decision based on politics you disagree with instead of what is objectively the best product?

Sounds like you're an SJW!

Mozilla shills doing damage control.

Is based in philosophy, they are getting money other opensorce proyects could.

It's allready saved if they don't fuck up the quantum in the next updates

its not malicious.
it tells you what it will do, and you agree, then it does such action.
thats basic fucking behaviour.

even if this is harmfull.
"want me to kill you?"
"yes"
*kills you*
is this a crime? no, you just did what you was asked by to this very same person. ofcourse this is very over blown.

Read

switching to Chrome
Firefox hasnt been good in years, even before the """""culture war""""""" Mozilla sucked donkey dick

The lack of options.

You and me.

Gottem