who was the best of the italian states?

Yes

New York

i meant in the renaissance

Saluzzo

Great cuisine, great culture, beautiful language, magnificent cities

I love Italy

Milazzo

(op) oh shit, i dunno, we hare not a boaring county, so we don't have only one state/city beatifull.

In the renaissance i guess the Tuscany

Same

Beautiful people especially women, tasty food, whole country is literally a museum under open sky, 10/10 would live somewhere in Lombardia probably, if I could

Stocazzo xd

do you live with your mom?

My favourite European nation. Amazing history and culture.
The best pizza I've ever eaten was in Milan. I wish it was possible to get real Italian pizzas here.

ahahah, nope dude i'm a man

What do you think about Alfa Romeo? Is garbage or not?

Thanks.

vai a fare in culo froccio

yea i'd love to go to siena

Have you ever listened our accent and how Italy has influentiated on it?

The real pizza is at Naples, is complitly another thing from Milan

was Unification a mistake?
how different is a sicilian from a lombardian or a sardinian from a venetian?

fuck off this is not about this country and we have nothing to do with them.

ask him something like what's the most famous pasta topping in italy.

- Gorgeous slutty/jealous/hysteric women that get you a hard-on by being slutty/jealous/hysteric.
- Chill very talkative dudes with popped collars.
- Used to have a very good cinema but not anymore.
- Very shitty pop music.
- Very beautiful country and cities.

:3

Is realy fking good, i had an Giuletta some years back and was the best car i ever had

Read OP, pelotudazo.... wa8, let me do that 4 you

>Ask anything to an Italian

Che me tengo que ir a laburar, chau.

Nope, the unification don't was absolutly a misstake.

>how different is a sicilian from a lombardian or a sardinian from a venetian?
The different is pritty big

anything that's not some stupid ass bull shit

Ye the music in italy is almost all shitty, lissen some folkstone (is not at all pop), they are realy good

Each region has it's traditional pasta topping. But the most famous is pasta asciutta

no, you know what: i want to hear a reply to this here OP, have an audio sample: youtube.com/watch?v=_NR821dcD5k

U mad bro? Tell me what you mad 4?

Wonderful, marvelous country, beautiful landscapes, excellent food, impressive art and architecture and some of the most gorgeous women in the world.

>Have you ever listened our accent and how Italy has influentiated on it?
i have a pritty good english accent, realy, if you hear me talk probably you do not notice then i'm from italy. but i hear the italian accent when some of my friend talk english

(OP) i hope i don't miss anythink

Many people (especially in the south) are very unhappy of it, and wished they could go back to an independent two sicily kingdom. The cultural differences are real, but it's much more than just that.
Nowadays I don't think cultural differences should really be taken too seriously, since islam has become part of Paris' cultural identity, and curry is a part of London's. Identity is fine and all, but muticultuarlism has mixed things up, and it's stupid to try and keep century old traditions for the sake of pride.

After unification the south has been blessed with healthcare, education, military... After centuries of monarchy and inequality, United Italy has sort of brought civilization all over the land. And that is worth a lot more than a bit of folklore and regional patriotism.

Unification was not a mistake

Why did you let the Gauls win

as a consolation prize

Better ally. It is the only country for which the Spanish language no has racial slurs, think about it Italy.

>Better ally. It is the only country for which the Spanish language no has racial slurs, think about it Italy
ahahah, realy? i dunno that

You have racial slurs for Iceland?

>especially in the south
You mean the Islands and the North, no one is really separatist in the South

I'm actually going to Turin next January to study, I really like Italy. It's not as comfy as here or Germanic countries but it's definitely one of my favourite places I've been.

Extraordinary bad at making tea though

ok, last question:

È LUI O NON È LUI??????

sporco cane

absolutely terrible meme

ye is absolutly true

I live in Campania, and while they're not Scotland-independence style separatist, almost everyone here thinks that the Piemontesi "invaded" us, and that we were better off with the borboni.
There's no real independence talk, but most people in southern Italy are unhappy with the unification

E' lui, è lui

ahahah, ye is true, but we are a lit of bit more good to make chamomile

Yes "Guiris".

Is true, Italy is the only country that truly appreciate for the Spaniards at popular level, the rest we hate them for various reasons.

You're right about that, but there's a big leap between being unhappy with what happened in the past and actually wanting to go back

Ye, but i notice that the people from the south is more patriotic than the north one, but i talk only from my experience. (i'm from Campania too)

i like italy!!

Dove in Campania?

Benevento, te?

Cerreto Sannita, provincia do Benevento.
Cazzo, siamo vicini

>mfw our only racial slurs are against Germans and niggers

The Spanish has 1,000 ways to name the penis; Don´t feel bad, my language is peculiar.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6vsmnNvfAE

>we were better off with borboni

Did any neapolitan EVER read a history manual?
Savoia management was shit, but cmon, borboni still had serfs

is your government actually as riddled with organized crime as everyone makes it out to be?

even at the local level?

For slavs and frogs too

oh, the italian trash

quali?

la mafia non esiste.

It's mostly the local level desu

Can't really say for the government, but they used to beh until the 90s for sure

a lot less of the past but there is a lit of bit.
at local level almost nothing

thanks lads

here's some greasy delicious american slop

Mangialumache in generale, forse i piemontesi ne sanno di più. Per gli slavi fa me si usa "sciavi" che in dialetto vuol dire proprio schiavi, si offendono a morte lol

>they used to be
>he actually believes that

>non mangia le lumache

>almost nothing

Mane..

zitti animali

I got no proofs, so i can't say it Mr Di Battista

ye man, i don't realy undersant what he means whit 'local level' ahah

same, im going milan in september

Ahahahah XD

I always dreamed of retiring in Italy, live in a sunkissed little villa in Tuscany, sit on my patio looking at my grape vines, drink coffee all morning with my mates and chianti all afternoon while we play chess at a little cafe somewhere.

It must be so comfy to be an old dude in Italy.

You have a distorted and romantic idea of the country

Are you diaspora by any chance?

We love you senpai. We are still hurting since you added us to the black list but we are slowly healing.

Still sons of Mars?

>diaspora
Nope. Just an alcoholic who loves sunshine

ahahah, we love you San Marino

Best food, best language, best religion, beautiful women, cool guys, most important historical personalities per capita.

t. "Italian" American

ye, about the religion, for me is a one of the most ugly think that we have in italy

of course

CUTE

op here, i'm out. bye boys

still better than being a Protestant majority country I think

Whaaaa come hai fatto?

Come ho fatto che cosa?

what do italian women think of foreign men
middle east muslim men
black men
indian
asian
latino