Apples largest demographic

apples largest demographic

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they keep marketing it towards city mongrels? those people are already on their cult.
It'd be more cost effective to actually start marketing it to other minorities like asians, those at least have actual buying power instead of being millenials who live on credit.

>asians
>buying power

iTODDLERS KUCKED AGAIN

>niggers and mongrels
>more buying power than asians

>black male and white female
If I had a dollar for every time I saw this in liberal media.

It's almost like there's an agenda huh

>apples largest demographic

Asians are the richest demographic in the us dumbass

AYO HOMO

people who stand in the snow?

alright, i'll say it
>white

Sup Forums should watch that hyper politically correct show about the adopted nigger and his twin white sister and brother, they'd probably start bleeding through their eyes and ears 5min in

They're the most frugal along with Indians

hipsters, niggers, wiggers, white trash.. basically poor people who need to fake their social status with a phone

>poorfags believe this

i went to a rich kid school and literally every person had an iphone and almost every person had a mac. also if you go to a good college expect to see the same.

You're a fucking retard and have no business on this website

statistically speaking women and male negroes re the two groups who are more likely to buy compulsively.
Apple has been catering to these two in their commercials for years now, they know their market.

nigger you made his argument even stronger, poor people fake their status with them cause they want to be like the rich who buy them as well

>mfw I spot someone poorer than me

>status symbol

This isn't pajeetistan, phones aren't status symbols and its not 2008 in general. Time to go outside, neckbeards.

saw that ad, did the dude end up taking the other ear bud?

>poodroid cope thread
is it really making you this angry that iphones get support for half a decade and can‘t be broken in by jamal? enjoy your jewgle listening device :^)

>buy compulsively.
are you calling me an irresponsable consumer user?

now think about the times where you didn't see an interracial relationship, or a relationship that isn't black male white female, in reality interracial relationships are 1/100 than normal ones on TV or any media, let alone bm/wf

but yeah, you like to deliberately pick out things, confirmation bias, etc etc, it's human nature, but now hopefully you're aware about it and are less retarded now.
dumb faggot.

you certainly dive for the grape juice and the fried chicken when you see it jamal

come on man, do not tarnish my reputation. I'm a tech reviewer.

AYO HOL UP WE WUZ BACK 2 DA FUTURE

>FUTURE
FYUTSHAAH*

If I had a dollar for every time I saw this in real life

Apple's largest demographic is normal people. If an apple product doesn't suit your needs, or is missing some feature you'd like, you're in the minority.

The highest concentration of Macbooks I've ever seen was back at uni because CS students are more likely to spend money on overpriced computer bullshit
Students love the liberal diversity agenda so this is good advertising

Just because ayys know how to stay rich and not waste their money on iShit, doesn't mean they don't have buying power, brainlet.

I've always thought people with iphones are welfare queens

ching chang chonggsss

this jews at it again

I kek'd all over my monitor.

who could be behind this

how much of a faggot will I look like with those earbuds
I want to try them

wait you dont know about white genocide?
you have to be kidding me

Take some standard white earbuds and cut the wire off.

that's not how you spell jews

>now think about the times where you didn't see an interracial relationship, or a relationship that isn't black male white female
I think that's actually rarer to see wm-wf pairings these days in the media which is bizarre considering how rare bm-wf partners are IRL in comparison to wm-wf.

This is the fucking archetype of the low T soyboy.
What a fucking cuck.

Damn right and don't you forget it. Also gay men must be added

This moving image makes me want to pull on my dick

>Implying Apple is good

white genocide

reddit.com/r/hapas

What makes you think he has low t?

BLACKED couples?

Are you saying rich people buy android? Lmao

>mfw pajeets are the richest group in the US

Omae wa mou shindeiru, juden.

it's because they don't buy garbage

what happens there?

oy vey, so many (You)'s from triggered apple shills

wtf do you think? also, wouldnt you be scared that they can turn on the mic and listen to your conversations if you were super rich, since iphone uses an proprietary OS

Zuckerberg, for instance tapes the mic and camera on his MBP

also, pic related. that doesnt look like na iphone to me..

>being this uneducated
you do realize that many Europeans think America is over half black, right? It's precisely because groids are pushed so hard in the media. When I can sit back and watch a suberbowl commercials where maybe 1/10 of the couples shown in them are of the same race, there is something else happening here.

If you’re seriously suggesting that rich people are more likely to use android, you are painfully deluded...

well, faggots are usually rich too (2 male incomes), so this distorts my claims

>paid articles/research by apple

dude, you can buy any article you want from these so called "reporters" nowadays.

same thing with scientists and holywood. why does every movie character have an apple device? because apple pays the producers to place them there

So a picture of donald trump with a phone that may or may not be android is sufficient evidence, but a bunch of studies from several sources is not?

>people who make more money are more likely to spend their money on expensive shit
expensive doesn't mean good

trump will never be allowed to use an iphone idiot, because of the security risks (and his own phone is an android)

>BREAKING NEWS: RICH PEOPLE BUY EXPENSIVE THINGS

>distorts
No, it explains them
All of them

The vast majority is wm xf and Trump and his white supremacist cabinet are in power. How far up your asshole are you to not see this?

I didn't realize that the government was also the media. How retarded are you?

And the media shows mostly white men with either white women or other races. Black men with white women is like 20% tops. You just like to rage the few times there is an interracial pairing and blame your jewish boogieman.

The potus probably uses several devices. The main phone he uses to do statesman business is probably some high security shit, everything encrypted, etc, given specifically by the SS or Homeland Security. When he sends tweets he probably does it from his personal iPhone.

>he probably does it from his personal iPhone.
*from his personal android phone

why the fuck would trump use Apple devices idiot. What did Apple do for him? They probably donated to corrupt Hillary like rest of silicon valley.

>THAT is what Americans consider white
LOL!

>why the fuck would trump use Apple devices idiot

Not everyone let identity politics rule their minds like you, mongo

>Im offended by the non-existent relationship of these two actors simply because their skin tones don't match

back to Sup Forums

hey looks like you're lost!

is that-a-way!

I don't think Trump and other people who don't care about computer technology care about what brand of mobile or laptop they use.

>Black men with white women is like 20% tops.
Try 50%. You don’t even see white men in ads anymore

There are still white men in ads, they’re just usually portrayed as bumbling idiots.

If those white men are anything like you, that's just portraying the reality, then.

>there is absolutely NO AGENDA but fuck white people
Typical

>there MUST be an agenda in anything that doesn't conform with my views

t. retard with undeveloped ((( pattern ))) recognition skills

The only retards are the people that fall for the agenda, don't you agree?

Source?

>>>/soy/

owned

literally a fucking Amerimutt

thistbhfam

>marketing demographics is Sup Forums now
keep ignoring reality faggot

>being this assblasted

What, people in relationships?
Apple sucks but i'd gladly let free computing die if you faggots would perish with it.

>corvette
>90k
>sports
>car
lol its a 20k fibreglass noise-machine that exists to stand in middle aged surburban mens' driveways to prove that they have a dick, yet are too scared to drive it anyway

Are people still taking Apple seriously?
This seems too much even for normalfags.

real men with high testosterone spend all day slumped in front of a monitor with their eyes so close they don't need glasses, have long greasy hair with a rapidly receding hairline and can only grow a slight, pube-like neckbeard, you fucking soyboy

How will iCucks EVER recover?

They do it because only women and black people are dumb enough to buy those overpriced headphones that you WILL lose in two (2) weeks. No thinking white man will do that.

What would be the point in catering to asians in their american ads?
They have different marketing strategies in different regions.
Also the more screen space and air time they take with their marketing the less a competitor has and although it may seem otherwise, the bulk of apple's user base are treacherous little queens, they'll dump apple if it doesn't seem trendy anymore even for a second