What browser do you use and why?

What browser do you use and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chrome, because I'm not a pretentious faggot. I also use Windows 10. And no, my phone is NOT rooted.

Opera because side style tabs + low CPU usage of a Chrome-based browser + benefits of uBlock Origin&uMatrix.

how does your choice or browser make you pretentious senpai? i only moved to firfox because im a ramlet and chrome cant run too many tabs without raping my computer

Pale Moon because Firefox is a botnet. I don't know why people complain about the Pale Moon developer but I believe he is doing an awesome job. Heck, it runs much, much lighter than Chrome and Firefox.

I may consider Waterfox if they fixed the performance with v56.

pretentious != privacy conscious. Enjoy your botnet.

Chinese botnet, I've had experiences where Opera actually put a bottleneck on my computer's network speed.

> I"I'm not a pretentious faggot"
> Looks down on people for caring about privacy
t. pretentious faggot

Please point out the part of his post where he looked down on people who care about privacy.
Not the guy you replied to. You also should lurk before you post, your newshit post makes my eyes bleed.

How do you fucks run these obscure browsers and not mention the fact that barely any addons work with them?
Christ, even uBlock Origin isn't available for Pale Moon.

>Chinese botnet
Go on...
I've run it using fiddler as a proxy and checked all the automatic connections it made...
>I've had experiences where Opera actually put a bottleneck on my computer's network speed.
I haven't experienced that

Yes it is...
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases

So what you're saying is, I just need to get the .xpi of the extension I want instead of browsing the Firefox store like a complete and utter fucking retard? Gotcha.

I've been using Firefox or Firefox related browsers for the past three or four years.

Decided to give chromium a shot and have been pleasantly surprised. I was worried about privacy, but some cursory searches didn't provide compelling or recent evidence that it collected any more information than Firefox did. If anyone has any sources or concrete proof I'd be grateful though.

>Not wanting the latest version
>Waiting the 6+ month waiting period for an update to be approved for AMO
If you want to ensure your insecure, only download from AMO - yes.

Vivaldi on a desktop and Pale Moon on a GNU/Linux laptop.
Vivaldi is good cause it's basically Chrome with some additional features and less GOOGLE in your face.
Pale Moon is great. It's very light on resources and doesn't have any noticeable drawbacks.

Tried new Firefox but didn't like it. Some of my pages didn't render properly. Plus, it had higher resource usage than Vivaldi (which is a fucking resource hog).

I've used FF for about 7-8 years, and now decided to switch to Waterfox because of FF rework. Feel no difference, except WF's great design (comparing to new FF's) and now i can be sure there's no botnet or w/e.

firefox nightly

fast as fuck and daily updates/patches

chrome because it's the only one without severe usability issues

Opera because it has all the add-ons and none of the autistic communism.

When he said that he's not a pretentious faggot while referring to not caring about privacy, implying that he is better than those that do i.e. looking down on them

Firefox because Opera died