Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no.

No.

post proofs at least

What? how?

I hear they gain weight easily

A lot of pictures on Google show Japanese-Hawaiian mixes because there's a huge Japanese ethnic group in Hawai'i.
Because our cuisine is shit.

so they look polinesian, like Guam and Marshal Is.
it ain't so bad

No. By the age of 30, they typically weigh 450 pounds.

A lot of them are really overweight like other Polynesians

>they look polinesian
They are Polynesian

yes

pic related is how Moana looks IRL

Moana isn't half white.

They all have hepatitis and look like they're half dog half nip.

yup
plus they're godesses at sex

the girls on the Hawaiian Airlines in-flight safety and promo vids are qt as FUCK

i live in Hawaii, on the island of Kauai to be specific (pic related is view from my back porch)

anywho the native girls are just Polynesians and often the native men are fairly xenophobic, which makes sense since Hawaii is sort of a colony and has a troubled history with the US

video related, for instance
youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8

lots of the natives are poor and are drunks/drug addicts. you can search up "haole" on Youtube and find a plethora of their anti-white videos

How do I get shrooms in Maui?

my family is Mormon and a bit restrictive so I'm the wrong one to ask :-)

yes.

the guys are really macho though and beat up white people for no reason all the time there. its weird because most of them have some portugese blood and don't consider portugese white.

think jason momoa type guys all trained in mma and you get the picture.

Tell them to pull the missionaries out of sweden, nobody likes them.

not my decision. your country can always bar them, some have

I'm getting sent to Japan. should be interesting.

>sit around drinking, huffing paint varnish, and beating/raping your own children as you curse the white man
>yet you'll gladly take the white man's welfare check

well they were sort of forced out of their traditional lines of work by us (or perhaps just their ancestors), so the welfare is compensatory

no
they're fat, gross and look like niggery asians without any of the remotely attractive qualities of either niggers or asians

no, most of them are ugly af

race / % of ugly chicks

aboriginal australian: 100%
west african: 99%
pacific islander: 95%
east african: 85%
indian:80%
mena: 60%
euro: 50%
east asian: 10%
eurasian: 0.1%

Imagine giving Hawaii back to the natives and letting it become its own country. It would look like Haiti in 5 years.

>tfw the student housing I live in literally banned them for their own safety
Can't say i blame the people who get mad at them though, missionaries are absolutely obnoxious.

>east asian: 10%
???¿¿

If they were preaching Islam, you'd get arrested and sent to a Tumblr reeducation camp for complaining. :^)

well that's sort of the job of any missionary

i've heard that we get fairly good "conversion" rates in Japan but something tells me they are interested in the free English lessons that come with it, which isn't really a draw in Sweden since most of you learn English in school from what I understand

My experience of Hawaiian people is entirely from Dog the Bounty Hunter, and I'd have to say no desu

nope they aren't ugly because most of them are also eurasian due to jap and flip and portugese blood.

its unfortunate because they inherited both pacific islander linebacker size and portugese violent tendencies.

Good thing the muslims don't come knocking on doors asking if you've "ever thought about the meaning of life" then because if they did I would rightfully tell them to fuck off.

>nope they aren't ugly
>posts typical ugly hawaiians

half-hawaiian detected

They

H A T E
A
T
E

white people (or "haole")

I hear it's because we made them stop eating each other or something.

If a group of foreigners flooded your country, killed a fair amount of your kin, completely usurped your traditions and way of life, etc. I don't think you'd be happy either

Do they do this to Russian tourists?

Sorry for the antibiotics and electricity, bruddah.

don't come across many of those to be truthful

decent number of people come from Australia but frankly the natives aren't really THAT annoying. it's not like they wander into touristy areas and then start trouble, mostly it's tourists wander into their areas and then they get kindly told to leave or depending on how drunk the guy they come across is more forcefully told to go. it'd be like me going into Compton as a pasty white dude and expecting no trouble

my area is almost completely tourists/non-permanent residences. Pierce Brosnan has a house down the road from me for instance

>build roads, schools, hospitals, electrification, indoor plumbing
>outlaw child marriage and cannibalism
How turrible.

Remember that Mexican poster who said in Oaxaca, the locals all want to practice their Stone Age way of life and refuse to assimilate into Mexican society, but they'll still gladly take welfare handouts.

>spreading your cult worldwide

Like a plague. Good thing China and Vietnam ban you guys.

I'm sure Spaniards in 1000 agreed.

They only had to be subjects, lose their nation, and convert or face discrimination.
But hey! They have palaces amirite?!?

Not so much palaces, but more along the lines of

>roads, schools, hospitals, electrification, indoor plumbing

>those feets
HONOLULU
O
N
O
L
U
L
U

Not to mention banning child marriage and human sacrifice.

Don't they harass people on the streets there? They do it here from time to time.

>If a group of foreigners flooded your country, killed a fair amount of your kin, completely usurped your traditions and way of life, etc. I don't think you'd be happy either

This 2bh
>tfw you will never get to burn criminals alive in giant wicker men, or collect the souls of rival tribesmen via headhunting

Oh Dog, this.

I'll be your human sacrifice, Lilo.

that's not a hawaiian you dumb fucking haole

Most Hawaiian women look like this. Not brown White women.

this

anyone who can't understand why hawaiians wouldn't like white people is a fucking idiot

>b-but we gave you electricity afterwards!!!

yeah you'd be just peachy after that too, now you have video games!

do you guys casually date non-mormon girls? I've always found the uniform hot

They like us Brits though.