We can all agree that he's the GOAT, right?

We can all agree that he's the GOAT, right?

No. Pic related is.

dumbfuck redditor consumerist shill

He's the RAT.

As far as host/entertainer, sure, he's good at it and has a nice production team. But its just that, dumb jokes and a few reviews wrapped in a high cost environment production

Why Sup Forums hates this guy so much tho?
He helped to make one of the most important operational systems in history and teaches people how to build computers on youtube.
Fuck you all, bunch of ungrateful jealous people.

Linus Shill Tips is
80% 20% Whether he should be posted on Sup Forums is debatable.
It is a fact however that:
- He leans more towards entertainment than being educational (even if it is 9gag level entertainment for retarded people).
- His reviews are geared mostly towards gamers and 13-year-olds rather than actual tech enthusiasts.
- He doesn't actually know much about tech beyond the level an average gamer knows.
- He is mainly a marketer and brand shill, rather than a tech(nician) or a tech hobbyist.
A tech hobbyist is interested in much more than just the narrow gaming tech field.
A Sup Forums related Youtuber should at least be involved in actual projects and wikis or reverse engineering and repair,
tangible and defined involvement like Wendell for instance.
That is to say: His reviews of hardware are shallow and scratch the surface, and the same goes for software,
because that is his maximum capacity and any more would end up with him looking stupid with every word (and he already has instances of speaking stupidity on the shallow level of hardware discussion).

I believe that banning LTT from Sup Forums would increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to the board's main topic: Technology.

I also believe that moving LTT to Sup Forums would also increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.

He married a Johj.
Never trust a single thing that comes out of the mouth of someone who would marry a Johj.
Even if he says water is wet, seek another source to validate this claim.

Every time he does a sponsorship video, he downplays problems and basically lies for money to underage people on YouTube;
often contradicting things he previously said in the past (like the CPU temperatures shit).
I guess you could say that's the point of sponsorship, but still, the man makes a living by lying to kids about tech which translates to kids making hefty mistakes spurred by a shill. He's human trash.

Also he has 9gag standards of humor. Anyone who finds him entertaining is either underage or braindead, which makes sense given his fan meetups are nothing but 13 year olds.

is Linus bigger than Leo Laporte now?

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

WTF is that?
They are clearly not the same. One has no forehead, the other has too much forehead.

Here comes a new challenger

He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

Posting LTT threads is a violation of the following rules:

Global Rule 2:
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
The main audience and target audience of LTT is underage, and posting LTT invites underage audiences against the rules.

Global Rule 6:
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
LTT in itself is extremely low-quality, and not only is it uninformative but also misinforms, ergo all threads relating to it are low-quality as a result.

Global Rule 10:
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
The frequency of this marketing channel being posted has by now evolved into legitimate spam.
It is not a tech channel (isn't involved in any creation or repair of tech), it is a marketing channel.

To feed into the above:
Global Rule 11:
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
LTT checks all the above boxes as a strictly marketing channel which doesn't produce any technology, maintain any technology, and exists solely to spam and advertise for marketing money.

Bonus rules being broken by posting LTT:
Sup Forums Rule 2:
>Tech support threads should be posted on /wsr/.

Sup Forums has two choices:

a. Idolize a married man with children who actually made computers, knows technology, is worth hundreds of millions, and teaches children how to use computers in an honest and honourable way rather than selling children products through scam and deceit.
Steve Wozniak.

b. Idolize a manlet who had no choice but to marry the uglier Asian sister of his past female co-worker, who doesn't know shit about computers beyond what an average gaymer does which is superficial and more often than not ignorant, is barely worth a million, and scams children for sponsorship money by trying to sell products that he himself doesn't understand the workings of.
Linus Manletbastian Cucktips.

Sup Forums has chosen figure a.
Sup Forums has chosen figure b.
You can take your underage ass back to Sup Forums.

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

he invented Linux

But can he install gentoo?

Of course not but by now he has enough tech savvy drones to do it for him.

He unironically depends on Luke for Linux installation because he's too dumbfuck to do it.

u wot m8

You've gotta admire his grind. The guy was already married and had a kid on the way when he decided to become a fulltime youtuber, before every retard did it. In one video he confessed that sometimes he wouldn't sleep for days because he was stressed out about the situation.

I unironically watch just for glimpses of Max

- SJW hair
+ thicc azn

*blocks ur path*

if you want basic facts about building and hardware, he's okay to watch.
just don't let him sell you on anything.

Exclusively botnet 10.

is max a dude like that jawline wew

dumbass thinks you can find cp on Sup Forums

It's hot, better than a ballheaded fattie any day

Of course he is, this kid created the linux kernel and git!

Get out of Sup Forums, Sup Forumsermin.

>I also believe that moving LTT to Sup Forums would also increase Sup Forums's general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.
>implying Linus isn't any Intel shill

>always uses Intel for builds
>but spent the whole of 2017 shitting on Intel

>Steve Wozniak
>Not Dennis Ritchie

I'll take your Gentoo away you dumb kid :S

>Wrote operations system
>Sells for free
Yes. He should be /ourguy/. Bill Gates is too much of a meme and autist.

This guy looks so much like a female.

>Wozniak
No truly original work.

I respect the man, but I think there is no goat.

Is this the famous founder of Sup Forums moot?

He's a child.

>this kid will be your sysadmin one day
>he will use whitebox solutions for everything
>he will break your shit
>you will have to keep him aboard because his dad is the CEO

>fun entertainment that also informs normies about tech
>Sup Forums hates it

Do you neuroatypicals even understand the concept of target audience? You're not his target audience, it's not made for you. You're like middle-aged khaki-wearing men bitching about twilight. Why do you fucking consume it, it's not made for you.

wrong Linus

wrong nigger

The reason Sup Forums hates him is because of how much of an asshole he is in real life.
Just read any of his emails like here.
He may sound all nice and all on his youtube videos because sponsors are paying him to but in reality he's an elitist toxic asshole who treats women, PoC and less privileged people from non developed countries like shit.

>hurr durr muppets are funny XD

Her legs are delicious but everything above the waist is trash

>Her

I somewhat agree, but I think all of her is delicious.

He has like 3 ads per video, not including the YouTube ad itself.

What the actual fuck? How is that even allowed?
Fuck that cuck

Kek

I can't even tell anymore, is she actually a tranny?

It's all ads for garbage too.

>tunnelbear - can't trust them with your privacy
>squarespace - shitty wordpress knockoff with fewer templates and higher prices for access to basic functionality

I doubt it. I think at this point it just a maimai

Jesus Christ that fucking face what the fuck man.

It's called being fat

Sounds like you know a lot about that.

No, he just has eyesight.

That's a given. Of course he can, how else would be able to post? Ya stupid. Any more obvious things you want to tell me? The solar system is heliocentric? Jesus is lie?

The next thing i will tell you, is that i am your father.

Shit. I'm half faggot. I'm gonna go kill myself now.

Is he gay?

Of course you are half-faggot, half of your genes pull from a female. That's a given.

Actually, all jokes aside, you get most of your genes from your mother.
Also, your joke was lame. Try harder next time.

He literally can't stop nutting inside his wife and had to get a vasectomy

No, you get half from each parent.
Now that you inject female hormones into yourself and drink soy milk is another matter entirely.

Nah, bruh, you should look at the research. That's the oldschool way of thinking about reproduction. I'm not trans gendered or whatever the fuck btw.

That stupid, lazy, messybun. How can someone be soooooo fucking lazy about their hair.

You mean mitochondrial genes?
That's the only bonus which comes from females.
Mitochondria are neutral cells that have only to do with energy processing and development, irrelevant to the nature of an individual beyond the effectiveness of their body.

>has to grab the rails to climb knee high stage

Just 1 earring in each ear is already more than gay enough.

Fpbp

>Mitochondria are neutral cells that have only to do with energy processing and development, irrelevant to the nature of an individual beyond the effectiveness of their body
>mitochondria are neutral cells
>mitochondria are cells

>most of your genes come from your mother
>despite the fact that 23/46 chromosomes come from mom and 23/26 chromosomes come from dad

is it any wonder why the US imports scientists and why we are falling behind other countries in STEM?

Sounds like a swell guy

*reviews ancient irrelevant tech and dashcams*
*dies from throat cancer*
*reviews ancient irrelevant hipster tech*

Organelle are cells in their own right.
The word isn't specific. Don't be fedora-level stupid user in your attempts to come off as intelligent.

Why is he better?

Newfag

I've been here for over 10 years, retard.

>calls someone a retard
>asks why someone who actually programs, has a hand in Linux development, actually tinkers with hardware including niche shit such as modifying 3D printers and working on electronics, and has an actual tech job that's not marketing, is better than some rat-faced faggot who doesn't know anything except how to sell shitty hardware to gamer children
>10 years and doesn't know about Wendel who basically gets mentioned at least 2 times a day on Sup Forums in the past 3 years

Underage faggot detected. Get the fuck out.

Yes, I did mean that. Still technically true, NIGGAH.

Do you not know the origin of the Mitochondrion organelle? Nice try trolling faggot. Also, capitalized the beginning of your sentences, you illiterate fuck. Where did you go to school? West Virginia?

I know Linus because he's famous. I don't consistently watch his shit. I don't watch tech channels on YouTube. Ever think of that, retard?

Shut up, retard.

>famous
Among 13 year olds and video gamers maybe.
However 13 years olds are banned on Sup Forums and gamers already have a dedicated containment board, so you can politely fuck off for being a retarded underage faggot.

So your argument is he isn't really famous... Fucking idiot.

he invented the kernel so probably yes??

Don't watch LTT, unless it's to get glimpses of Max. I think it's a pedestrian infochannel.

He isn't. Only a retarded faggot would call him famous. Not even 0.01% of the world knows about him.

So this is the power of a Caucasian intellectual.

If that's all you have for an argument, then i believe we are done with your retarded idol's irrelevance. You can take him back to your dumpster of 1% of PC users worldwide who have any reason to know about him.

Yes, It's nothing but bullshit.

K

water isn't wet you incel

It is when it's in your mom's sweet twat.

this

Is he running three different instances of minecraft for each monitor?

>the camera guy is literally a soyboy

Steve "Your thermals are shit sudoku yourself" Burke will judge him in a case moding contest soon.
Can't wait to watch him get rekt.