Would you rather live in a rich non-white country like Japan or a poor almost totally white country like Moldova?

Would you rather live in a rich non-white country like Japan or a poor almost totally white country like Moldova?

Moldova looks like Turks or Arabs. Like anything below the Alps.

>this thread again

I prefer live in France

Ukraine or Belarus.

>modova
>white

even i was moldovian or gergian, i will choose as white myself

All Moldovans come here anyway so I choose Moldova

Are there people who are really this delusional and prefer living in some Moldovan shithole over living in a rich country just because Moldova is white

japan obviously
east asians are as civilized as whites

Moldava is Eastern Shit I don't care about them, point a poor white area in the USA or Western Europe and I'll choose poor whites than rich non whites.

I don't really care, I could live anywhere except deserts and jungles

I honestly would be more comfortable living in any European country, due christian-western influence you just feel more at home than in Japan or China, these places feel like another planet.

>point a poor white area in the USA or Western Europe and I'll choose poor whites than rich non whites.

The delusion lmao

Do you have some complex towards whiteness or non-whites? You should seek help.

>japan
>rich

delete

Why can't you just shitpost in Sup Forums?

Or the antartica.

What fucking question is that? Of course I would live in Japan.

The essential thing about "whiteness" is that white countries tend to be 1st world, with the exception of former soviet countries. You're completely missing the point.

Of course Finland desu

What the fuck, of course Japan

I would rather live in rich country, nice try Moldova :3

Japan obviously.

For all intents and purposes, Japan is a whiet country.

I 'd rather live in a safe & beautiful country surrounding ocean. So Iceland

I would feel at home in a poor white country, but I could never feel at home in a place like Japan despite the good conditions